Page 19 of 64 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Been there done that

There is nothing romantic here

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    There was never any romantic chemistry between them imo. Also, Storm is too smart to get mixed up in the Scott/Jean/Emma fiasco. Gambit, Cable, and even Kurt make more sense.
    She knows what is good.

BANNED

Let's not ruin Storm. It's bad enough that Jean can't get away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I am genuinely surprised that after all these decades no writer has attempted to introduce a serious Scott/Ororo relationship, considering their history as friends and co-leaders. Could be interesting to explore at some point in the future.
    Morrison was planning on doing it with Storm filling in for the Emma role in his New X-men. Thankfully it never happened bc any attempt to pair Storm with Scott would have ruined her

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Real talk! Where is the OT5 we deserve???

That’s like awkward family photos type poses, lol. Nobody there looks like they want to be there.

BANNED

Enter Logan.

Tbh instead of all this derailing I think we should be discussing the real issue of why Storm hasnt been invited considering shes been down with Scott, Logan and Jean before. She must feel some type of way about that.
    well that cover sure did a number on me back then....

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    No, everything I’ve said is what has been established in Dawn of X.

The Sinister Secret that says: “He’s the best there is at what he does. She’s married with a kid. The husband knows exactly what’s going on, but who is he to point the finger? He’s up to much the same, and more. Maybe this is just the new normal on the mutant island.

Jubilee telling Jamie that although open relationships are aplenty on Krakoa, him acting like a jerk is gonna get him punched:

Storm accusing Emma of being at the Summer House:

Quote from Hickman:

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...men-questions/

And the image limit is stopping me from posting a scan of the Summer House but we see that Jean, Logan, and Scott all have conjoined rooms.
    And just what are these pages supposed to prove exactly? More innuendos? Sure you could read Storm and Emma's interaction as Scott and Emma are doing it, but isn't it more than likely that It's just a very upset Storm accusing Emma of traipsing about and being inappropriate while Kate was dying. Heck, it's hilarious because it is the epitome of the trolling that the X-office is providing. You know they didn't even let Storm finish her sentence giving us a definite accusation of Emma being at Cyclop's bed. LOL, it's a fill in the blank.

I'm not even sure where you are going with that comment from Jonathan, I suppose it's suppose to lead to love. There's multiple forms of love, love of family, love of friendship, lusty love, compassionate love.

And as I've commented before, interconnected rooms doesn't automatically mean, sex romp house. Do you think these adults really need their rooms to be interconnected in order to have a three way? Until Hickman says that's what it's for, it could be for various plans he has. I get that you seem to really want this polygamy thing to be true, and perhaps it is. Who knows, two or three years from now, I might be saying...well they were right, all the clues where there all along, but I doubt it. There's to much of nothing for me to believe that Emma is with Jean or Jean is with Scott or Logan is with Jean or what have you. Actually I'm not even sure Hickman will try or even cares to resolve it.
    Last edited by XchaiX; 02-20-2020 at 11:18 PM.

Fantastic Member

Been there done that

That scene even cut the blizzard outside and then to the next morning. To this day I'm not sure whether the writer and artist were trolling the readers or genuinely did that by accident.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    Damn, finally someone remembers Frenzy, she was the best thing in Age of X, well her and rifle Gambit. Well if they ever go with Frenzy and Cyclops again, I hope they give him the Basilisk costume. Now that was some heat.
    Yeah they really were hot together.If only we could develop that story more.Besides there's also something weird with Scott always with telepaths,I don't know some people go Gaga over the whole I can read your thoughts/I'm literally in your head but for me this always leaves an unease of subterfuge.At least with a non telepath the relationship does not seem contrived if I can put it like that.With telepaths we are never really certain if the feelings Scott has are his or just some telepathic feedback loop.For a telepath suggesting a thought or even bringing a thought from Scott's conscious mind could as well be planted.I don't know I especially get this vibe with Emma and since then I can't shake the thought from Jean as well.
    Last edited by Rev9; 02-21-2020 at 03:58 AM.

Astonishing Member

To put this debate to bed,Scott should ask Xavier to put recently dead Jean(offed by Logan) into Mystique's body(Mystique in Orchis on her mission either dies or defects anyway since she's out of Cerebro's reach and she knows it ,no one will know either way)..Problem solved for Xavier and Scott gets to screw Jean in either Jean's form or Emma's or Joanna's when he's bringing out the Basilisk muhahaha
    Last edited by Rev9; 02-21-2020 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    And just what are these pages supposed to prove exactly? More innuendos? Sure you could read Storm and Emma's interaction as Scott and Emma are doing it, but isn't it more than likely that It's just a very upset Storm accusing Emma of traipsing about and being inappropriate while Kate was dying. Heck, it's hilarious because it is the epitome of the trolling that the X-office is providing. You know they didn't even let Storm finish her sentence giving us a definite accusation of Emma being at Cyclop's bed. LOL, it's a fill in the blank.

I'm not even sure where you are going with that comment from Jonathan, I suppose it's suppose to lead to love. There's multiple forms of love, love of family, love of friendship, lusty love, compassionate love.

And as I've commented before, interconnected rooms doesn't automatically mean, sex romp house. Do you think these adults really need their rooms to be interconnected in order to have a three way? Until Hickman says that's what it's for, it could be for various plans he has. I get that you seem to really want this polygamy thing to be true, and perhaps it is. Who knows, two or three years from now, I might be saying...well they were right, all the clues where there all along, but I doubt it. There's to much of nothing for me to believe that Emma is with Jean or Jean is with Scott or Logan is with Jean or what have you. Actually I'm not even sure Hickman will try or even cares to resolve it.
    Trolling: yeah there is a lot of trolling going on and very little substance;
    Abou the interconnected rooms, no one relaly saw the rooms and if they are really connected.

It's really some infantily tidbits just toget the fandom talking

I really doubt that this gonna happen, but they keep hinting to see if sales get higherLOL because they don't have any substance on the writing. See the Hickman issues of new mutants, pure jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    To put this debate to bed,Scott should ask Xavier to put recently dead Jean(offed by Logan) into Mystique's body(Mystique in Orchis on her mission either dies or defects anyway since she's out of Cerebro's reach and she knows it ,no one will know either way)..Problem solved for Xavier and Scott gets to screw Jean in either Jean's form or Emma's or Joanna's when he's bringing out the Basilisk muhahaha
    this isn't funny at all. Thi spoly thing really favors talk about women as objects

In the floor plan they are clearly connected. It implies that there’s a lot of sleeping around going on in the new Hickman status quo. Lots and lots of heavy handed clues. They just haven’t spelled it out, so that purists can be in denial I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    In the floor plan they are clearly connected. It implies that there’s a lot of sleeping around going on in the new Hickman status quo. Lots and lots of heavy handed clues. They just haven’t spelled it out, so that purists can be in denial I suppose.
    floor plan. Just imply what people want to see

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    floor plan. Just imply what people want to see
    How would you explain the connected the bedrooms if not for a polyamorous or at least sex thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    How would you explain the connected the bedrooms if not for a polyamorous or at least sex thing?
    We never saw the rooms. Floor plan doesn't mean it really is interconnected, it seemed more of a ar duct to me

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    We never saw the rooms. Floor plan doesn't mean it really is interconnected, it seemed more of a ar duct to me
    Mmm okay.

I guess we won't come to an agreement until we see it on panel.