Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    That is an... awesomely hilarious interpretation of that scene.
    I agree. I can't stop giggling at the image of Jean's out-of-control sleep-disrupting bush situation.
    Last edited by Ravyn; 03-18-2020 at 09:06 PM.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbo...rcy-interview/

The fact that he repeated it that Logan is a member of the Summers Family. LOL i love winning.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I don't care much about Xavier being Logan's "father figure" though, not just because it's untrue, but also because Logan is quite older than Chuck is.

Sometimes things from the movies kind of become comic book canon. In some respects, though, even though Logan is much older than Xavier, the man did kind of save him from the path he was on. Plus Logan’s memories have been erased and tampered with so much he probably doesn’t feel 150 years old. So I could see him looking at Xavier in some ways like a father. Or a mentor at least.

Regardless, in the awesome ‘Logan’ film (best CBM ever) it was very obvious that he viewed him as a father figure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I don't care much about Xavier being Logan's "father figure" though, not just because it's untrue, but also because Logan is quite older than Chuck is.
    I can shows tons of panels from new to old where he talked to him like that.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I can shows tons of panels from new to old where he talked to him like that.
    They were friends, but father and son, not really. It's one of the things that sets apart Logan from the rest of the X-men, who came in much younger and unexperienced.

Look people, as long as it makes Logan the coolest or saddest or bravest or most relatable or most sympathetic or most righteous guy in the room, it all makes sense. Don't you know how much of a contradict- I mean complex character he is?! How do you think he belongs in the Summers family but Emma doesn't? Or Bobby? or Hank? or Warren? It's because Logan has history people! It's got nothing to do with him being shoehorned in places he doesn't belong. Pfft!

Damn. Somebody’s bitter. People like Logan. No big deal. He’s a hairy, ill-tempered Canadian murderer. Who doesn’t love people like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Damn. Somebody’s bitter. People like Logan. No big deal. He’s a hairy, ill-tempered Canadian murderer. Who doesn’t love people like that?
    To be honest, Logan being a Summer is one of the weirdest things that i have ever heard, but if hasn't played a big part on the story so far, so i can ignore it most of the time.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    They were friends, but father and son, not really. It's one of the things that sets apart Logan from the rest of the X-men, who came in much younger and unexperienced.
    Yup Logan was not inexperienced or young character just like others but Charles was the closest x-character to Logan's personal life and he tried to help him when he was struggling with his memories especially during 90s.

The Summers family took in Wolverine and now he’s an honorary member. He is close with both Scott and Jean. Cable calls him uncle.

Again this shows us that the schism between Scott and Logan is completely over. They respect and trust each other. They aren’t threatened by one another. They are family now. One big happy family.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    The Summers family took in Wolverine and now he’s an honorary member. He is close with both Scott and Jean. Cable calls him uncle.

Again this shows us that the schism between Scott and Logan is completely over. They respect and trust each other. They aren’t threatened by one another. They are family now. One big happy family.
    True the schism is over, but it is odd that Scott would make him family in comparison to Logan's other close comrades. So in terms of the complaints, I can see where they are coming from. If the explanation is in relation to the "rectangle", then Emma's lack of inclusion brings more questions. In other words, it just seems odd without an explanation.

But, I guess it is what it is at this point.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post

I think that the problem for Clops (and me to be honest) is that the idea of Cyclops or Jean offering that to Logan is pretty OCC for then, forgive him? sure, being an honorary family but not offering the same courtesy to Emma or the O5?, in spite of then having a longer and generally more significative relation with then that with Logan. Hell, me and Hush on the Wolverine thread think that, if Logan is giving a shot the poliamory thing, it would make more sense to do so with Kurt and Ororo. But is clear that my perception of this cahracthers is different than many people here.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I think that the problem for Clops (and me to be honest) is that the idea of Cyclops or Jean offering that to Logan is pretty OCC for then, forgive him? sure, being an honorary family but not offering the same courtesy to Emma or the O5?, in spite of then having a longer and generally more significative relation with then that with Logan. Hell, me and Hush on the Wolverine thread think that, if Logan is giving a shot the poliamory thing, it would make more sense to do so with Kurt and Ororo. But is clear that my perception of this cahracthers is different than many people here.
    I get it but maybe the others didn’t want to join or live on the moon. I couldn’t see Emma living with the others on the moon. Plus Scott can still see her when he wants using the gates.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    it would make more sense to do so with Kurt and Ororo. But is clear that my perception of this cahracthers is different than many people here.
    Ororo? LOL

Ororo was never in a relationship with Kurt and Logan and her's relationship was kinda of vague and it shipped only during Aaron's era.
    Last edited by Vishop; 03-19-2020 at 04:39 PM.