Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

lol. you can't deny that there's been heavy implication. sometimes reading between the lines is ok.....look at any literary theory. but I digress

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    lol. you can't deny that there hasn't been heavy implication.
    For me is just some jokes an dpeople wanting it to happen. Saw better teasers for 100% straight chaarcters on tv shows than what is going on in X-books
    People mostly talk about it than about the stories, it is like the cllickbait of comics

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    For me is just some jokes an dpeople wanting it to happen. Saw better teasers for 100% straight chaarcters on tv shows than what is going on in X-books
    People mostly talk about it than about the stories, it is like the cllickbait of comics
    maybe im just used to barely-there queer subtext but moments like the infamous passing around of the beer and the summers house plan felt very much on the nose

maybe im just used to barely-there queer subtext but moments like the infamous passing around of the beer and the summers house plan felt very much on the nose
    that is just beer and house plan is just that, we never saw the rooms

BANNED

They were, denial is just a river in Egypt to some.

where's the fun in beer just being beer :P

Everyone should have learned long ago that there's no such thing as spirit changing his mind or being convinced of anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Everyone should have learned long ago that there's no such thing as spirit changing his mind or being convinced of anything lol.
    if it gets graphic, but why would I change idea about something that isn't happening?

if it gets graphic, but why would I change idea about something that isn't happening?

BANNED

You shouldn't.

I made an appreciation thread, as there was before the 2019 threads getting locked:
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2020

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    You shouldn't.
    Yeah. They many chances they had to confirm and just do a joke. It is obvious tha tisn't happening
    even because it really takes a hit on storytelling, like last issue of Wolverine.

If the Emma and Tony Stark wedding does end up happening, I have the feeling that it will be treated as more of a business deal than an act of love. Perhaps as some sort of political maneuver so Krakoa can strengthen its ties with the human world and get good publicity.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    If the Emma and Tony Stark wedding does end up happening, I have the feeling that it will be treated as more of a business deal than an act of love. Perhaps as some sort of political maneuver so Krakoa can strengthen its ties with the human world and get good publicity.
    not looking forward to dan slott writing emma if that happens..

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    It is going to happen. Emma and Tony were lovers on the past, it will be more than political. I mean Tony doesn't own anything for now