Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Which is exactly what Hickman wants. Lots and lots of speculation and discussion about this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Mmm okay.

I guess we won't come to an agreement until we see it on panel.
    Lmao we can see full penetration on panel and they'll still come up with an excuse for why it dont count. There's no arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Lmao we can see full penetration on panel and they'll still come up with an excuse for why it dont count. There's no arguing.
    Talking like this seems like we have definitive proof for now. we don't have and people pro poliamori are taking every small tidbit to force the narrative

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

So.

After 20 pages of whining, therapizing, comically stubborn refusals to acknowledge the obvious, and general hatred towards these characters, pairings, polyamory, etc.
    Who still thinks this thread can double as an appreciation thread?
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Striderblack01 View Post
    So.

After 20 pages of whining, therapizing, comically stubborn refusals to acknowledge the obvious, and general hatred towards these characters, pairings, polyamory, etc.
    Hickman does

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Meanwhile, after having skimmed through the thirst driven nonsense of this thread, a simple and brief eye contact by the girl across the room has me believing that she and her friend standing next to her must want a three way with me later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    Meanwhile, after having skimmed through the thirst driven nonsense of this thread, a simple and brief eye contact by the girl across the room has me believing that she and her friend standing next to her must want a three way with me later tonight.
    Trust on your instincts!!! you gonna get it

BANNED

Oh Lordy, these rumors...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Oh Lordy, these rumors...

Shhh! Dude, shhh!

Someone is messing up with you guys. Issue isn't even on comic shops and no pdf was distributed

Quote Originally Posted by Striderblack01 View Post
    So.

It won't be able to without the word appreciation in the thread title at the very least.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Someone is messing up with you guys. Issue isn't even on comic shops and no pdf was distributed
    My source says their source is good. The information is weird, though, so I am taking these with a grain of salt. And even if it is sort of right, the reader could have easily misinterpreted what they saw, especially if the issue "fell off the truck" and had to put it back quick.

Honestly, there are more interesting spoilers and theories out there, this one if just gonna be real funny if it's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    My source says their source is good. The information is weird, though, so I am taking these with a grain of salt. And even if it is sort of right, the reader could have easily misinterpreted what they saw, especially if the issue "fell off the truck" and had to put it back quick.

Honestly, there are more interesting spoilers and theories out there, this one if just gonna be real funny if it's right.
    Never saw spoilers get here first, Always was reddit, 4 chan or even twitter. Th eonly way to leak this would be someone from the editorial, seems unlikely
    if you cam PM

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Never saw spoilers get here first, Always was reddit, 4 chan or even twitter. Th eonly way to leak this would be someone from the editorial, seems unlikely
    if you cam PM
    The spoilers might be there if you dig. But again, take these with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    The spoilers might be there if you dig. But again, take these with a grain of salt.
    Alright, i will dig up these spoilers.

" the reader could have easily misinterpreted what they saw, " this seems to be a thing that Hickman counts on the readers doing, like what we have been seeing