Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Dont forget X-Men #2 and #3. Jean/Emma exchange and Cyclops I love some one or whatever.

+ Sinister secret about a potential blonde or redhead getting pregnant. Logan telling Jean she never has to look too much to find him. Etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    No, everything I’ve said is what has been established in Dawn of X.

The Sinister Secret that says: “He’s the best there is at what he does. She’s married with a kid. The husband knows exactly what’s going on, but who is he to point the finger? He’s up to much the same, and more. Maybe this is just the new normal on the mutant island.

Jubilee telling Jamie that although open relationships are aplenty on Krakoa, him acting like a jerk is gonna get him punched:

Storm accusing Emma of being at the Summer House:

Quote from Hickman:

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...men-questions/

And the image limit is stopping me from posting a scan of the Summer House but we see that Jean, Logan, and Scott all have conjoined rooms.
    At this point it is just baiting. Interviews aren't canon and if it was going to happen they would already show

now even mentioning moon is some proof, nosense

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    At this point it is just baiting. Interviews aren't canon and if it was going to happen they would already show

now even mentioning moon is some proof, nosense
    Yes. Nonsense. Storm implying that Emma was probably off on the Moon where Cyclops also happens to be, maybe perhaps possibly referencing the relationship she witnessed for a full on decade. Yes how utterly preposterous

Yes. Nonsense. Storm implying that Emma was probably off on the Moon where Cyclops also happens to be, maybe perhaps possibly referencing the relationship she witnessed for a full on decade. Yes how utterly preposterous
    People often talk about moon, it is a meme from watchmen. Why she didn't say summers house?

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    I'm inclined to agree. But, then, I loathe ambiguity. Either **** or get off the pot.

What I'd like to know is whether Hickman, White, et al are coming at it this way because they want to or because Marvel/Disney won't let them do polyamory openly for fear of controversy.
    Well they want to sell toys for kids, that is a big revenue and want to do movies without bothering with it.

Ambiguity and Subtext are for cowards.jpeg

They have to do a choice to have a story or it feels cheap like DOX

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    The story isn't hooking me much either.
    The story is at least better than how badly chaarcters have been written

People often talk about moon, it is a meme from watchmen. Why she didn't say summers house?
    I know you’re trolling but you realize Dr Manhattan wasn’t on the Earth’s moon, right? What else is there on the moon for Emma to be so interested in?

I know you’re trolling but you realize Dr Manhattan wasn’t on the Earth’s moon, right? What else is there on the moon for Emma to be so interested in?
    Cates mentioned JL on Thor book. people often say "over the moon". If they wanted a hint they could have gone stright for it.
    they just want people to talk about it

Cates mentioned JL on Thor book. people often say "over the moon". If they wanted a hint they could have gone stright for it.
    they just want people to talk about it
    Nothing that Cates said in another title has to do with what I said.

reference.jpg

Yep, I don't know about you guys, but this is totally the type of look I give all of my "friends". No romantic tension whatsoever...nope.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    reference.jpg

Yep, I don't know about you guys, but this is totally the type of look I give all of my "friends". No romantic tension whatsoever...nope.
    You don't smile at friends that are shorter than you?

In the closeup on her face, you can't see an expression because of the mask.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 02-20-2020 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    You don't smile at friends that are shorter than you?
    No friends don't hold hands or smile at each other. It's disrespect to the husband

JJK

BANNED

No friends don't hold hands or smile at each other. It's disrespect to the husband

JJK
    I will say that I wouldn't want my significant other holding hands with anyone that I know excites her. But these two have done far worse when they mean to be sexual toward one another. The hand clasping was just encouragement.

BANNED

Since its canon that Emma dont enter Jean's house do her and Scott like do it on the front lawn? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Since its canon that Emma dont enter Jean's house do her and Scott like do it on the front lawn? Damn.
    They do it on the remains of Attilan like the scoundrels they are.

Imagine Jean trying to sleep at night while hearing Scott and Emma banging each other's brains next door.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Imagine Jean trying to sleep at night while hearing Scott and Emma banging each other's brains next door.
    The Jean I know would kill both