Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    So this is the clue the old issue? dauterman just wante to make it different

I'm reaching? things are so inverted here

nothing happened and I'm the one reaching?
    Maybe ? Ask Ororo fans.

Q. What is Logan short for?
    A. Because he’s only got little legs!

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Maybe ? Ask Ororo fans.
    http://explorethemultiverse.com/2020...-emma-frost-1/

not hard to see that Wolverine worries a lot about ororo, they dated and were always good friends

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I just don't think Emma is really a part of this relationship right now. She seems pretty distant from everyone and she isn't included in the family outing.
    Emma and Scott is suggested in the Fantastic Four Crossover, It's a few panels of conversation between them that can be construed according to what the reader wants. You can read it for what is actually simply saying or you can read more flirtatious intent into it especially since they're both smirking and Emma is looking extra smug as if she just outwitted Shaw....or maybe Jean.

So this is the clue the old issue? dauterman just wante to make it different

I'm reaching? things are so inverted here

nothing happened and I'm the one reaching?
    “nothing”

Scott and Jean holding hands, Jean kissing Logan in the same way she kissed Scott during Morrison.

http://explorethemultiverse.com/2020...-emma-frost-1/

not hard to see that Wolverine worries a lot about ororo, they dated and were always good friends
    The same way Logan worries about Jean going in because she was up against children of the vault.

The boys.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I think Emma is just screwing Scott. Jean/Scott/Wolverine is building more of a family relationship.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I'm glad im the only one that felt it, reading it and throughly nothing concrete or hinted.
    Dude are you blind!? Logan and Scott were clearly fighting the urge from ripping each others clothes off on that watch. The way Scott was complimenting Logan's hairy body, or Logan was trying to stop Scott from saying anything more as he is struggling and hanging by a thread for chair snuggles. Oh and don't get me started on the peck on the cheek from Jean to Logan. The forlorn urges, the relief of decades of yearning, the palpable sexual tension in the air, the looks they gave each other. My god, the sex was everything. There is no way any of their minds were on a comatose Storm, not when all four are finally assembled. Sexual.Freedom.ForeverrrrrRRRRRR.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I hope we see more explicit things when it comes to Jean/Logan's relationship. Its obvious something is going on, I mean why else would Logan have his own room on the Moon, but it would be nice to see something not so tame.

BANNED

Cyclops even points out the fact Logan dont enjoy spending time with the kids. Only things keeping around is the d and the p.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I think Emma is just screwing Scott. Jean/Scott/Wolverine is building more of a family relationship.
    Emma quite clearly says she loves Scott, and it always has been more than sex with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Emma quite clearly says she loves Scott, and it always has been more than sex with him.
    Yeah of course she still loves him and probably always will, but compared to Logan, Jean and Scott she's keeping more distance (she's not sharing rooms on the Moon).

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    that was a joke too, and Scott didn't even reacted. She is out

they aren't even show touching each other

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I hope we see more explicit things when it comes to Jean/Logan's relationship. Its obvious something is going on, I mean why else would Logan have his own room on the Moon, but it would be nice to see something not so tame.
    There will be a surprise, but sex is fa away from being the thing. People doesn't need to live on same place. Many married people liv eon different houses

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    Dude are you blind!? Logan and Scott were clearly fighting the urge from ripping each others clothes off on that watch. The way Scott was complimenting Logan's hairy body, or Logan was trying to stop Scott from saying anything more as he is struggling and hanging by a thread for chair snuggles. Oh and don't get me started on the peck on the cheek from Jean to Logan. The forlorn urges, the relief of decades of yearning, the palpable sexual tension in the air, the looks they gave each other. My god, the sex was everything. There is no way any of their minds were on a comatose Storm, not when all four are finally assembled. Sexual.Freedom.ForeverrrrrRRRRRR.
    LOl yeah all the sex theyare making on the heads on the some readers

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    “nothing”

Scott and Jean holding hands, Jean kissing Logan in the same way she kissed Scott during Morrison.
    why jean didn't kissed him on the mouth? friends do often kiss on the face.
    I'm not seeing any big deal for confirmation.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-26-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah of course she still loves him and probably always will, but compared to Logan, Jean and Scott she's keeping more distance (she's not sharing rooms on the Moon).
    I wonder if Scott asked Emma if she wanted to live there and she said no. Their relationship definitely seems more closed off than the throuple