Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Alright, i will dig up these spoilers.

" the reader could have easily misinterpreted what they saw, " this seems to be a thing that Hickman counts on the readers doing, like what we have been seeing
    Again, especially if the person was trying to look at these things in a hurry. Happy digging!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think those "spoilers" are true to be honest and even if they are it doesn't feel that big.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't think those "spoilers" are true to be honest and even if they are it doesn't feel that big.
    There are some subtle implications that I will get into if they are true. If they are fake, well, there will be plenty of other things to talk about...hopefully...

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    This looks like a Scott fangirl from twitter wrote it

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    There are some subtle implications that I will get into if they are true. If they are fake, well, there will be plenty of other things to talk about...hopefully...
    I guess it might be a joke. Often they lost the tone because of writing/Art combo
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-21-2020 at 10:13 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    Meanwhile, after having skimmed through the thirst driven nonsense of this thread, a simple and brief eye contact by the girl across the room has me believing that she and her friend standing next to her must want a three way with me later tonight.
    That is an exact characterization in this thread. That is literally how people were reacting just because Jean handed Emma a can without murdering her.

The insistence on pretending that the history and pre-existing relationships shared between these characters don’t make their actions special by stripping it of any context and thinking it’s a “checkmate, poly” move to apply it to stock examples. spirit literally tried to write off Storm referencing Emma possibly being on the Moon as a “commonly used expression” like... how is that not delusional but reading a scene where Emma says she loves Scott is somehow “reading too much into it”?

Astonishing Member

I went back to X-Men #1 and noticed on the moon house it is only Jean, Wolverine's and Scott's rooms that have a joint access to each other.The rest do not.I think that since these are specifically bedrooms it implies they are in a polyamorous relationship,otherwise their rooms would have a hotel arrangement with access to each bedroom through only one entry.I don't see why their bedrooms are linked but the rest aren't .Let's just accept they are polyamorous,not everyone's cup of tea including mine but it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Never saw spoilers get here first, Always was reddit, 4 chan or even twitter. Th eonly way to leak this would be someone from the editorial, seems unlikely
    if you cam PM
    I should point out that the "spoiler" still isn't on Reddit, Twitter or 4chan, and given that there are currently 3 threads on the pics from the Batman movie set with more than 500 comments in total (and it seems people aren't aware of the existance of special effects, camara angles and lightining) I'd say they are bored enough to make at least 1 thread on a possible spoiler

BANNED

yeah its not real, quite honestly the person who started it is probably just trolling

Mighty Member

I don't believe them either. But there is one implication about them I don't think people are getting.

CBR themselves posted an speculative article about how some of the resurrected mutants aren't really themselves hence their weird behavior and go with the flow attitudes.

I think it could be more of a "I read the whole thing fast so I didn't get everything completely right" kinda thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I think it could be more of a "I read the whole thing fast so I didn't get everything completely right" kinda thing.
    Can u spoil me daddyO?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    I don't believe them either. But there is one implication about them I don't think people are getting.

CBR themselves posted an speculative article about how some of the resurrected mutants aren't really themselves hence their weird behavior and go with the flow attitudes.
    This is my take on the spoilers if they are true

If this is a troll, it seems like a weird one. I know if I was actually trolling, I would go for something a little more explosive.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post

They are being cloned. It's a cloning proccess not ressurrection.

then there is the many "ressurrections" just wear off until person is just a shell

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    This is my take on the spoilers if they are true

If this is a troll, it seems like a weird one. I know if I was actually trolling, I would go for something a little more explosive.
    The issue seems to have much more explosive things than this. So it is weird spoil the minor stuff

This is another bait on the form of a joke, if true
    Another non confirmation to keep people talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    That is an exact characterization in this thread. That is literally how people were reacting just because Jean handed Emma a can without murdering her.
    The reaching

funny thing, they didn't wanted to believe that tony and emma wedding from that page on history on marvel universe, when majority there got already confirmed
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-22-2020 at 07:40 AM.

Oh there are rumours/spoilers making people behave crazier then normal? Now I'm intrigued hopefully it is something positive for the rectangle.