Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Yeah you actually kinda prove my point and it's not just Schism or New X-Men but also Rosenburg, Bendis, and Aaron.
    I mostly liked Bendis, but there wasn't drama relationship. Aaron and Rosenberg didn't had drama relationship too. There was Ororo and Logan but it was ok

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I kind of agree with this. Personally I'm down with the casual relationships and the flirting or innuendo so that fans can imagine (or "ship") whoever they want. I wish they'd do it with more characters...

...are Forge and Kwannon having a fling? How about that peck on the cheek Storm gave Cable (the grown one please)? Are they f@#$ing? I think they are. I think they're not.
    Fans can imagine and it is never confirmed means that the writer isn't telling the story he is being paid to do

That is like watching the movie and there isn't a end.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-27-2020 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I mostly liked Bendis, but there wasn't drama relationship. Aaron and Rosenberg didn't had drama relationship too. There was Ororo and Logan but it was ok
    So what happened with Aaron and Bendis's Schism and AvX wasn't initiated due to Wolverine and Scott melodrama and their relationship with Jean.........?????

Rosenburg did the same thing with Scott and Emma and later in the middle of nowhere, he made Scott kiss Jean just for the sake of god knows why ???

So what happened with Aaron and Bendis's Schism and AvX wasn't initiated due to Wolverine and Scott melodrama and their relationship with Jean.........?????

Rosenburg did the same thing with Scott and Emma and later in the middle of nowhere, he made Scott kiss Jean just for the sake of god knows why ???
    No, it wasn't. The heart of schism is Scott using kids as soldiers, Jean was just to give some spice. She was long dead.

Emma was still in love, but Cyclops wasn't for years. There wasn't anything romantic between the two, the story was about another mutant extinction. From nowhere, it is a bit of exageration as they made peace on Phoenix ressurrection

BANNED

I kind of agree with this. Personally I'm down with the casual relationships and the flirting or innuendo so that fans can imagine (or "ship") whoever they want. I wish they'd do it with more characters...

...are Forge and Kwannon having a fling? How about that peck on the cheek Storm gave Cable (the grown one please)? Are they f@#$ing? I think they are. I think they're not.
    Cable & Storm definitely f##### circa Onslaught.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Do you want Mayor X?
    Because that's how we get Major X

Mighty Member

Fans can imagine and it is never confirmed means that the writer isn't telling the story he is being paid to do

That is like watching the movie and there isn't a end.
    Technically, we know that Marvel approved this at the very least. They may be encouraging Hickman to give the impression/innuendo of a 3 or 4 way relationship. (Does anyone really think that Hickman would be hinting around, either in the series or interviews) if Marvel was not at least tacitly okay with this?

I do not like it. But, Hickman is probably doing the job he was paid to do.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

No, it wasn't. The heart of schism is Scott using kids as soldiers, Jean was just to give some spice. She was long dead.

Emma was still in love, but Cyclops wasn't for years. There wasn't anything romantic between the two, the story was about another mutant extinction. From nowhere, it is a bit of exageration as they made peace on Phoenix ressurrection
    LOL, You do realize that when Avengers went to Logan and he mentioned Phoenix and Jean? Scott was too overprotective over Hope because of what happened to Jean. The whole relationship was inadvertently connected to AvX.

Last edited by Keno; 02-27-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    Technically, we know that Marvel approved this at the very least. They may be encouraging Hickman to give the impression/innuendo of a 3 or 4 way relationship. (Does anyone really think that Hickman would be hinting around, either in the series or interviews) if Marvel was not at least tacitly okay with this?

I do not like it. But, Hickman is probably doing the job he was paid to do.
    Hinting is one thing. it can crab headlines, make people talk and never ever delivery. This is basically what claremont did.

LOL, You do realize that when Avengers went to Logan and he mentioned Phoenix and Jean? Scott was too overprotective over Hope because of what happened to Jean. The whole relationship was inadvertently connected to AvX.

And Logan gave the wrong information.

Hinting is one thing. it can crab headlines, make people talk and never ever delivery. This is basically what claremont did.

And Logan gave the wrong information.
    He did. But the whole relationship hypocrisy inadvertently leads to war.

BANNED

Now that the dust has settled in my mind, this remains weak. Even if they were poly, that would still be a copout. When it comes to any "the rectangle" pairings, any combination besides Jean/Logan and Emma/Scott existing together is pure cowardice. That's what should have been coming out of Morrison and that's what should be now, or just split them up.

What we have now is just Jott with added funny, but meaningless innuendos.

Ok. We really need an equivalent to the Godwin's law (As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1) but with AvX

another click bait article. Hickman run is perfect for that
    Yeah, that's hot it read for me too. Screenrant also wrote one that's basically the same. It's just bloated clickbait that assumes/misinterprets way too many details. And honestly, I think Hickman knew that would happen when he was planning this out. That just makes his writing even more impressive in my book.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Ok. We really need an equivalent to the Godwin's law (As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1) but with AvX
    And Wanda. And Jean vs Emma.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Forge is the horniest dude on Krakoa currently and I am loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Yeah, that's hot it read for me too. Screenrant also wrote one that's basically the same. It's just bloated clickbait that assumes/misinterprets way too many details. And honestly, I think Hickman knew that would happen when he was planning this out. That just makes his writing even more impressive in my book.
    Honestly, that's how I'm reading the issue. Scott says "Scott in a speedo" to entice Logan and he answers "Who could say not to that" If Hickman is going to deny us direct confirmation of anything that's happening that can only mean that we can speculate as much as we want, and we have gotten as close as we ever have to have the bisexual relationship that literally helped me come to terms with my sexuality.