Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 939
  1. #1
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,438

    Default The Rectangle 2020 - Logan/Jean/Scott/Emma Discussion

    Jott. Scemma. Jogan. (Scogan? Jemma?) Some ships are unsinkable, and their shippers equally unmovable. But, that won't stop others from trying. Ever.

    Interestingly, this can now arguably double as an appreciation thread.

    Discuss!

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    2,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Jott. Scemma. Jogan. (Scogan? Jemma?) Some ships are unsinkable, and their shippers equally unmovable. But, that won't stop others from trying. Ever.

    Interestingly, this can now arguably double as an appreciation thread.

    Discuss!
    Hahaha! We’ll see, we’ll see!
    Admiral of a fleet of ships—relationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  3. #3
    Incredible Member starduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    560

    Default

    I'm okay with this if and only IF Cyclops tops Wolverine

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    2,033

    Default

    I wonder how long they’ll string readers along with this idea. This past Monday JDW addressed the rectangle in a very ambiguous way saying all ship perspectives were right.

    I don’t think they’ll ever admit it or show it.
    Admiral of a fleet of ships—relationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  5. #5
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I wonder how long they’ll string readers along with this idea. This past Monday JDW addressed the rectangle in a very ambiguous way saying all ship perspectives were right.

    I don’t think they’ll ever admit it or show it.
    When sales go down or when twitter stop shilling over this and the dumb hints

    Of course they won't ever show or confirm. I think this seriously is screwing story telling.

  6. #6
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,390

    Default

    “string readers along”




  7. #7
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    “string readers along”



    None of this is a proof.

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    2,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    “string readers along”



    That’s nice and all, and fine for you, but I’d rather prefer a scene where they all kiss or something.
    Admiral of a fleet of ships—relationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  9. #9
    Incredible Member starduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    “string readers along”



    So how's that being arranged? I can't see Emma sleeping with Logan under any circumstances

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    That’s nice and all, and fine for you, but I’d rather prefer a scene where they kiss or something.
    i don’t think we’ll get that

    wait unless you mean on separate occasions, i think scemma and jott will both be shown

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Some bag...
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    So how's that being arranged? I can't see Emma sleeping with Logan under any circumstances
    I can't see anyone sleeping with Logan under any circumstances outside of weirdos like Jean and Scott.

  12. #12
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    That’s nice and all, and fine for you, but I’d rather prefer a scene where they all kiss or something.
    I want to see relationships blooming and being developed. Like what conversation Scott and jean had

    This all rings fake and forced just for LOLs

  13. #13
    Incredible Member starduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I can't see anyone sleeping with Logan under any circumstances outside of weirdos like Jean and Scott.
    Hercules would.

  14. #14
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    Logurt >>>>>> Scogan

    Fight me, you peasants!

  15. #15
    Astonishing Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    2,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    i don’t think we’ll get that

    wait unless you mean on separate occasions, i think scemma and jott will both be shown
    Well it is still pretty early on in DoX, so maybe they’ll expand and grow this idea. I just don’t wanna settle for hints and implications when they’ve only just begun this whole concept!
    Admiral of a fleet of ships—relationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •