Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Not Nice that you are ignoring the context
    Which context? The thing you said about how men have fantasies about team tagging their women? And how they're manipulated into it?

Well, I just don't think it's what happening. I don't think there's any evidence of it being the case. Jean has always been horny for Logan, while also being deeply in love with Scott. Meanwhile there's nothing hinting at the idea that Scott would have a fantasy about doing Jean with another man or anything like that.

About doing two women at the same time? Maybe, probably. But considering that Logan is the one living in the Summers house and having interconnected bedroom doors, the only threesome implication we have right now is of Scott/Jean/Logan, while the possible Scott/Emma thing doesn't seem to have Jean involved(for the sadness of the Jean/Emma shippers lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Honestly, I think part of my issue with this situation is justbhow tied it is to the other Krakoa stuff, which I have made no attempt to hide just how it creeps me out.
    Yeah, it is creepy and very not respecting characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    This is clearly a choose your own adventure kind of thing, and they are just playing into it.
    This would make the stories far worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Which context? The thing you said about how men have fantasies about team tagging their women? And how they're manipulated into it?

Well, I just don't think it's what happening. I don't think there's any evidence of it being the case. Jean has always been horny for Logan, while also being deeply in love with Scott. Meanwhile there's nothing hinting at the idea that Scott would have a fantasy about doing Jean with another man or anything like that.

About doing two women at the same time? Maybe, probably. But considering that Logan is the one living in the Summers house and having interconnected bedroom doors, the only threesome implication we have right now is of Scott/Jean/Logan, while the possible Scott/Emma thing doesn't seem to have Jean involved(for the sadness of the Jean/Emma shippers lol).
    That too, That isn't a feminist thing people are trying to make from this. But you also saw my posts so I don't need to explain.

married women are also horny for many men that means zero for poli, Jean got over Logan decades ago. Never saw the "so horny" about it.

Logan/Scott and Jean/emma simply won't happen. I know that many want this setup to get their gay stuff.
    others want Emma or Logan into it to ruin Jott and Jean
    it is just a agenda without any basis on chaarcters being into that
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-19-2020 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

Will nobody think of us poor people in this debate?!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    -yes men have that fantasy but in this case it is Jean who is doing both guys.
    -I don't think that because Ironman had more love interest that i can count he is a better character. In the case of Jean she doesn't depend on any man. She is not better or worse if she is with zero, one or many. Many character have just one love interest or zero.
    - Logan had a bunch of one night stands that didn't give anything to the character, they meant nothing. And Cyclops had Maddie that was a clone of Jean and Emma. In the same way jean has cyclops and wolverine (colleen is the same thing as tedd roberts something that never materialized in anything)
    Jean doing it with both guys doesn't mak eit less fetishizing and male fantasy.

Sure Iron man having many love interest didn't make the character better buuut Jean getting a new love interest would make her fresh for anew exciting story. Many of readers never saw her dating. I never saw her dating, she was married with Cyclops when I started but they never got romantic scenes.
    put a character in new situations just make it better

--yeah. I'm not arguing for one night stands. Unless they become a relationship

Fantastic Member

Sure Iron man having many love interest didn't make the character better buuut Jean getting a new love interest would make her fresh for anew exciting story. Many of readers never saw her dating. I never saw her dating, she was married with Cyclops when I started but they never got romantic scenes.
    put a character in new situations just make it better
    I will go down with my ultimate ship which is Steve Rogers/Jean Grey. I really think he is the perfect guy for her.

Jean Grey has a fetish for heroism and true blue types. Cyclops is now a "bad boy" and Jean, in-character, would never be up for a time-share lover. Certainly not sharing with Emma Frost. This whole ambiguity thing does nothing but prove to me that Marvel is still an over-aged frat house.

I'd also like Jean to have a romance with Clint Barton. For some reason, I see those two being very interesting together. I know I'm unlikely to get my wish with her segregated on Krakoa but nothing last forever in comics.

This "square" has lost any and all appeal for me (not that there was much to begin with). I'd really rather see it put out of my misery. Divide them up anyway you want, I'm just interested in seeing Jean Grey in new situations, with new characters. It was why X-Men Red was so refreshing.

Yeah, no more X-comics for me until this poly crap can go die in a volcano.

And it IS trolling. Not subtle enough to ignore, not concrete enough to confirm. It's all hint-hint wink-wink.

BANNED

I don't take polymary or any of this things that seriously to leave those comics.
    It inadvertently proves that those people are just obsessed about this things and not being rational towards the quatilty of these comics

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I don't take polymary or any of this things that seriously to leave those comics.
    It inadvertently proves that those people are just obsessed about this things and not being rational towards the quatilty of these comics
    The story isn't hooking me much either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    The story isn't hooking me much either.
    You aren't invested in Hickman?

You aren't invested in Hickman?
    Not really.

BANNED

Not really.
    I am not sure what do you mean by "not really". It can go both ways.

I am not sure what do you mean by "not really". It can go both ways.
    I am not really invested in Hickman.

BANNED

I am not really invested in Hickman.
    Okay

10char

Mighty Member

And it IS trolling. Not subtle enough to ignore, not concrete enough to confirm. It's all hint-hint wink-wink.
    I'm inclined to agree. But, then, I loathe ambiguity. Either **** or get off the pot.

What I'd like to know is whether Hickman, White, et al are coming at it this way because they want to or because Marvel/Disney won't let them do polyamory openly for fear of controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    Na, everything you've said is between the lines. You say "we know" but really we don't know anything beyond insinuation and misleading statements. How do you know Hickman isn't leading you to think one way and pulling the rug out under you just to go the other way. Whatever you think that you're reading and believing is not wrong because how can it be refuted when there's nothing concrete and definite? Same goes for if I'm just taking what's happening on page for what it is. That's the beauty or to some the horror of the current Retangle situation, you can look at it anyway you want and it can't be wrong. And look, regardless of whether you are a Scemma fan or a Jott fan, at some point Hickman's run will come to an end and one of these fan base will curl up into a bath tub filled with tears. Luckily for you, it doesn't seem like it's anytime soon, and luckily for me, I like both Scemma and Jott...is that weird? Anyways, I'll ok with whatever happens........accept for Jean getting together with Wolverine, or Emma getting together with Tony Stark, yuck.
    No, everything I’ve said is what has been established in Dawn of X.

The Sinister Secret that says: “He’s the best there is at what he does. She’s married with a kid. The husband knows exactly what’s going on, but who is he to point the finger? He’s up to much the same, and more. Maybe this is just the new normal on the mutant island.

Jubilee telling Jamie that although open relationships are aplenty on Krakoa, him acting like a jerk is gonna get him punched:

Storm accusing Emma of being at the Summer House:

Quote from Hickman:

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...men-questions/
    Jonathan: What’s it called when you respect each other, and intimately share a lot of things in your life,
    And the image limit is stopping me from posting a scan of the Summer House but we see that Jean, Logan, and Scott all have conjoined rooms.