Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Well it is still pretty early on in DoX, so maybe they’ll expand and grow this idea. I just don’t wanna settle for hints and implications when they’ve only just begun this whole concept!
    I don't think so, the weak hints seems like they are baiting some people and aren't going to act on it

Well it is still pretty early on in DoX, so maybe they’ll expand and grow this idea. I just don’t wanna settle for hints and implications when they’ve only just begun this whole concept!
    We still have Giant-Sized: Emma & Jean. Hickman can’t write that many pages without Jemma being inevitable endgame.....or like 1/5 endgame.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It does seem like these characters are doing the poly thing. Poly is not bad but these particular characters and relationships don't benefit from this. I don't understand how anybody involved in any of them could be in board with this. This feels more like a compromise because Marvel is undecided but at the end of the day this drama is dragging everybody involved down. Shipping is but a small part of the characters but this drama is just taking way more than it is worth it.

Jean is the top in this fourple

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't think so, the weak hints seems like they are baiting some people and aren't going to act on it
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It does seem like these characters are doing the poly thing. Poly is not bad but these particular characters and relationships don't benefit from this. I don't understand how anybody involved in any of them could be in board with this. This feels more like a compromise because Marvel is undecided but at the end of the day this drama is dragging everybody involved down. Shipping is but a small part of the characters but this drama is just taking way more than it is worth it.
    It could totally be a compromise. I think it depends on how serious they are in the long run and how they execute it.

It’s not drama if there’s no competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    And tha tisn't marvel way.

They destroyed Jott to get more drama.

Marvel loves drama, if it happen there will be competition sooner or later

It could totally be a compromise. I think it depends on how serious they are in the long run and how they execute it.
    what kinda of compromise?
    Last edited by spirit2011; 01-02-2020 at 12:50 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Well they wouldn't be fighting but It doesn't mean it is something good. At the end of the day they will all beark up again and compete againt each other again or even add more competition.

The drama stays, particulary between Jean and Scott, unless Emma and Wolverine do someone else too (but they aren't so as always it is Jean/Scott who is taking the hit). When I ask a Cyclops fan about Jean, many don't have a good image of Jean or her relationship with Scott thinking he is just there between Wolverine and Jean and that any other girl would treat him better and the same goes when I ask some Jean fans about Scott, that he is just the guy totally in love with a woman she was cheated and never cared about Jean (despite decades of Scott being in love with her)
    This does nothing to scott/emma or Jean/Logan but absolutely perpetuates what people hate about Jean/Scott.
    Nothing wrong with polyamory, no wrong with logan, but as a Jean/Scott fan I don't think some posible kisses or bed scenes between them are worth compared to keep doing what people hate about them yet again after more of a decade of doing it.
    I don't think anybody would want that for whatever they ship.

Well they wouldn't be fighting but It doesn't mean it is something good. At the end of the day they will all beark up again and compete againt each other again or even add more competition.

The drama stays, particulary between Jean and Scott, unless Emma and Wolverine do someone else too (but they aren't so as always it is Jean/Scott who is taking the hit). When I ask a Cyclops fan about Jean, many don't have a good image of Jean or her relationship with Scott thinking he is just there between Wolverine and Jean and that any other girl would treat him better and the same goes when I ask some Jean fans about Scott, that he is just the guy totally in love with a woman she was cheated and never cared about Jean (despite decades of Scott being in love with her)
    This does nothing to scott/emma or Jean/Logan but absolutely perpetuates what people hate about Jean/Scott.
    Nothing wrong with polyamory, no wrong with logan, but as a Jean/Scott fan I don't think some posible kisses or bed scenes between them are worth compared to keep doing what people hate about them yet again after more of a decade of doing it.
    Much of what you just stated was just speculation. What does that have to do with what we currently have as part of the new status quo?

I agree that is weird that Jean went from almost burning Emma's brain to being in a fourple(quartet?).

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I agree that is weird that Jean went from almost burning Emma's brain to being in a fourple(quartet?).
    It's completely out of character. no way

Well there was about a decade and a couple of years of storytelling between those two moments.

Well there was about a decade and a couple of years of storytelling between those two moments.
    what storytelling? nothing happened for Jean forgive Emma

In which Jean Grey was dead for the majority of them

Though I'd give you that Here Comes Tomorrow showed that she had moved on.

In which Jean Grey was dead for the majority of them

Though I'd give you that Here Comes Tomorrow showed that she had moved on.
    here comes tomorrow, was a future Jean not this Jean. And it was to end a apocalyptic future.

*ok that with how things are being handled, Jean and Emma gonna be BFFs from nowhere

the only reason i ship is that characters can grow and being developed into them. For now seems none of this gonna happen with Hickman
    Last edited by spirit2011; 01-02-2020 at 01:14 PM.