Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Perhaps but tell that to the straight guys who love Cyclops just going by Facebook comments, comments here and on reddit, as well as twitter they don’t seem to happy about the idea of Scott and Logan hooking up. Of course online fans are not representative of fandom as a whole.

Scott is Hickman’s clear fav but the cyclops threads don’t seem very excited. I think fans are skeptical about all of this (and they are still bitter about Rightclops bring wrongclops -that and they are unsure if he’s a clone that just thinks he’s Scott Summers).
    People not liking that their favorite chaarcter has the kink of seeing his wife get with another man, doesn't make it less straight. If it was Scott getting another guy wife, they would all be ok with it. There is a lot of guys with this fantasy on both ends.
    Scott and Logan together, this is not straight al all.
    if you think offline fans are any more open to all this then the online you are very wrong

Hickman still is building up his stories, these 12 first issues are mostly one shots that will be build better later. Hickman already gave Scott some good chaarcters beats to be developed later
    Last edited by spirit2011; 03-03-2020 at 08:41 AM.

I still don’t understand why some people are saying Hickman is trolling. Doesn’t there have to be malicious intent to annoy people in order for something to be considered trolling?

I’m flashing back to the Phoenix 5 mess and thinking that the X-men dived into bad fan fiction waters years ago unfortunately.
    I go back and forth on the poly stuff. I don’t like queer baiting, and I’m not sure about male fantasy bs but making Scott a ‘cuck’ (according to some straight male fans) isn’t exactly straight male fantasy so I’m not clear on what is going on anymore.

Hickman probably has something to say about mutant sexuality -that it is more open and less restrictive than human sexuality. Maybe everyone is pan now. Maybe one day they will spell it out, otherwise they will continue to hint and we get to draw our own conclusions...which for the time being is what they want.
    Even if they did spell it out, published an X-Rated 12 issue maxi just with all four of them doing orgy, the question remains, how did they reach it there? If that question isn't answered, and I can guarantee you it never will, it'd still be horrendously OOC behaviour for all of them.

No need to give an obvious joke reply to my first line by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I still don’t understand why some people are saying Hickman is trolling. Doesn’t there have to be malicious intent to annoy people in order for something to be considered trolling?
    I don't know about others, but I'm pretty f#$%&@g annoyed with middle-school innuendos and the supposed ""relationships"" and connecting rooms "cleverness".

BANNED

The innuendos are the height of whackness. Jean Grey should be
    practically banging some other dude's lights out on-panel and talking mad #%@& about her immature teenage love like Scemma did. But nooo. She gets to be stuck in the same box as always with non-canon innuendos at something different just because it apparently says something negative about Cyclops' badassery if she exists elsewhere without dying. Super lame, uncool, and frankly, overly tame. SAFE.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 03-03-2020 at 12:02 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    practically banging some other dude's lights out on-panel and talking mad #%@& about her immature teenage love like Scemma did. But nooo. She gets to be stuck in the same box as always with non-canon innuendos at something different just because it apparently says something negative about Cyclops' badassery if she exists elsewhere without dying. Super lame, uncool, and frankly, overly tame. SAFE.
    Yeah, Jean is like NOT having the time of her life, dragging around with her two playboys/husbands in interconnecting rooms because it's Scemma that's why. Sure

Yeah, if anyone is getting the short end of the stick here it’s Emma and Logan. Though I’m sure Logan has his fun on the side, and Emma might as well. So maybe not.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Yeah, Jean is like NOT having the time of her life, dragging around with her two playboys/husbands in interconnecting rooms because it's Scemma that's why. Sure

Nothing is happening with Jean and Logan lol. That's why there is only innuendo, if we can call it that.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Even if they did spell it out, published an X-Rated 12 issue maxi just with all four of them doing orgy, the question remains, how did they reach it there? If that question isn't answered, and I can guarantee you it never will, it'd still be horrendously OOC behaviour for all of them.

No need to give an obvious joke reply to my first line by the way.
    I never do joke replies. It’s how I annoy others by mostly being too serious. But I’m not in disagreement that the game they are playing could easily go wrong but I’m sure they will keep all this as subtle winks and nods for a while longer. They like the interest and buzz it provides plus they are also tired of the fan shipping wars. They winks and nods let’s us fill in the gaps as we please so we won’t be angry about whichever ship.

It’s frustrating but in a way it is clever. I think it is clearly trolling but to them they likely don’t see it as malicious. I’m sure Hickman and company are getting a kick out of it.

BANNED

Nothing is happening with Jean and Logan lol. That's why there is only innuendo, if we can call it that.
    So many innuendoes Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    So many innuendoes Lmao
    these are innuendos? like men can't touch each other that they are considered gay?

Yeah, should get a chance to date another guy, fall in love and have her own adventures.
    Scott didn't needed Jean to authorize he sleeping with Emma. Jean wasn't even around

People think that dating both Scott and Logan is a advantage? ahaha ok one stalked her and forced a lot of kisses, the other cheated and kissed a woman on her fresh grave

the innuendos are the most shallow possible, o they look one guy touched other guy arm!
    Last edited by spirit2011; 03-03-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    these are innuendos? like men can't touch each other that they are considered gay?
    It is a little more than just touching when they have connecting rooms, even if Jean’s is between them. Either way they are closer than they used to be.

It is a little more than just touching when they have connecting rooms, even if Jean’s is between them. Either way they are closer than they used to be.
    that means zero. we never saw the rooms from inside

I wish we would see the rooms but we probably will not. I was initially upset by the connected rooms, again worrying about het male fantasy for both Scott and Logan having that type access to Jean, but others may see it as woman empowering.

BANNED

Yeah, the rooms are filled with traps because it's danger room, not interconnecting living rooms.