Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It's like people want to double down on this, that was a shitty period for jean and her fans.
    I want Jean fresh, not the same relationships that are toxic to her
    Jean x Captain America 2020. Let's pick up where we left off in X-Men: Red. Love was in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Jean x Captain America 2020. Let's pick up where we left off in X-Men: Red. Love was in the air.
    I really like that Sharon is older and steve still into her, they have been very well written by Coates. I wouldn't like if Jean took Sharon place, she is nice.

Scogeanmma

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Oh I agree. I think Jean should have returned at Phoenix Endsong, that would have been a perfect place to bring her back into the X-books. I think that was a massively missed opportunity!

Plus, you can't believe how long I have been waiting for Jean and Rachel to actually go on some missions together and actually talk on panel and being family together. It's my greatest wish for 2020 to have Rachel and Jean go on some missions together!
    Same. When the Avengers are doing ruining the Phoenix, Jean, Rachel and it should have a story together,

I really like that Sharon is older and steve still into her, they have been very well written by Coates. I wouldn't like if Jean took Sharon place, she is nice.
    I think Jean could use being single for another year

BANNED

I'm not in favor of this in part because one of the characters really only ever damages the others. However, I am doing a reread and retroactively applying new context can sometimes be too funny not to share:

Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 01-16-2020 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Oh I agree. I think Jean should have returned at Phoenix Endsong, that would have been a perfect place to bring her back into the X-books. I think that was a massively missed opportunity!

Plus, you can't believe how long I have been waiting for Jean and Rachel to actually go on some missions together and actually talk on panel and being family together. It's my greatest wish for 2020 to have Rachel and Jean go on some missions together!
    I loved Endsong (perhaps Greg Lands best work); it was certainly better than Resurrection, but that came out after Whedon's first Astonishing X-Men arc... Jean would have been dead for just one year then. I wish Pak was able to write is Phoenix trilogy as planned. (Even though Warsong wasn't nearly as good). I wonder how he would have ended it.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

When are we going to see some action here? Poly or not, I need some romance as my interest in the X-line wanes.

Enough with the catty remarks between Emma and Jean. Lemme get some actual romantic scenes between any of these 4! A hugging hold, a kiss, some warm dialogue. Anything!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

You know I was so happy that this triangle resolved itself in the 90's and Logan left this really sweet note for their wedding to both of them before he took some personal leave to recover from what Magneto did to him? Then not only did they bring this old triangle back in Caseys Uncanny run but the decided to bring Emma a long and that new triangle never really went away either and is even more present now that Jean is back and now its this eternal Square that's lasted for 20 years. Just... just why? Go away! ARGH!

Oh and remember Logans "It wouldn't work?" hate Morrison if you want but you should give him credit for this one thing. I actually did a little dance I was so happy!

Again! GO AWAY! It's sooo old!

Sorry.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 02-05-2020 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    You know I was so happy that this triangle resolved itself in the 90's and Logan left this really sweet note for their wedding to both of them before he took some personal leave to recover from what Magneto did to him? Then not only did they bring this old triangle back in Caseys Uncanny run but the decided to bring Emma a long and that new triangle never really went away either and is even more present now that Jean is back and now its this eternal Square that's lasted for 20 years. Just... just why? Go away! ARGH!

Oh and remember Logans "It wouldn't work?" hate Morrison if you want but you should give him credit for this one thing. I actually did a little dance I was so happy!

Sorry.
    At least Morrison addressed it. DoX teased their relationships and feelings amongst each other, which was fun for the first issues, but now it’s getting old.

At least Morrison addressed it. DoX teased their relationships and feelings amongst each other, which was fun for the first issues, but now it’s getting old.
    There weren't any feeling teasing. Just a map house and some friends hugs and beers.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post

Sorry.
    I would really love for it to go away. Pretty telling that Morrison wanted to end scott/jean/logan just to bring Emma to new love triangle

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I'm okay with this if and only IF Cyclops tops Wolverine

There weren't any feeling teasing. Just a map house and some friends hugs and beers.
    Which also sucks. I need relationship drama, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    “string readers along”

Yep. Because Emma telling Scott she loves him and Scott comforting Jean like a husband/boyfriend would isnt an indication of anything going on at all. I beg some of you to have a little perceptibility.

This’ll be fun to see. Maybe it’ll lead somewhere!

I think Jean loves how well Logan does with children—it’s attractive to her.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 02-06-2020 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Yep. Because Emma telling Scott she loves him and Scott comforting Jean like a husband/boyfriend would isnt an indication of anything going on at all. I beg some of you to have a little perceptibility.
    LOL that was a joke. Scott doesn't do anything, it is Shaw that step up. So Shaw and Emma might be dating too by this logic.
    Friends also confort each other

This’ll be fun to see. Maybe it’ll lead somewhere!

I think Jean loves how well Logan does with children—it’s attractive to her.
    She is not looking on Logan, he is smaller than her
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-06-2020 at 03:50 PM.