BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    "Jean only sleeps with people she loves"

"Jean loves Wolverine"

"Jean does not love Wolverine"

*posts pic of Jean narrating that she loves Wolverine*

"That's the wrong love"

LOL YOU GUYS STOPPP
    I don't follow. You can genuinely love someone without it meaning that you are "in love", per se.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I just want an entire issue of the four of them having sex and Jean calling all the shots and living her best life.
    Before going to work helping to run Krakoa on the Concil.

And people will still say she's sad and pathetic and her smile is hiding her pain and holding back tears because she's so pitiful.
    There would be narration boxes detailing how upfront and happy she is about the whole situation, but those would be ignored of course.
    But isn't what you've written here the opposite of what's on panel?
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 03-03-2020 at 07:26 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That is a alternate timeline Jean, she could had just ressurrect herself and Scott not sleeping with Emma can't end a entire universe.

both had pretty abusive pasts with her and she can do better now. it just feel the same

Morrison didn't gave Jean a new love interest, she continued to love Scott and then he fridgered jean. Plenty of reasons to not like Morrison take on Jean.

they meet twice and nothing happened. So nothing romantic for him
    Scott was Jean's husband. They had children. She was strong and she was fighting for her husband or her family. Dating another person is not what we call feminism especially for wives or husbands.

RoW roughly was an encounter. He only saw her face for split second and that too happened when he was brainwashed

Don't know which other encounters you are referring to. If you are referring Rosenburg then I agree but then there was Scott what else would u expect.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I don't follow. You can genuinely love someone without it meaning that you are "in love", per se.
    The whole thing with Logan and Jean was unrequited. Jean was her friend. That's only thing she has for him. That annual was somewhat misinterpretation for Jean's narrative.
    For Logan it was different and it's wasn't just attraction or rivalry with Scott which most people see.

there is a total lack of evidence to support that
    There never will be for you, bud. No matter how much there is. X-Tinction Agenda, Morrison’s run, Casey’s run... so many times they locked lips and showed love and attraction to one another. Sure. I do that with my platonic friends all the time. Pretty much every day. We just make out when we feel stressed or scared or insecure. Doesn’t everybody? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Hopefully Percy gives us some steamy Jean and Logan scenes in Wolverine.
    Looking forward to them making out yet again, while the Scott stans say “that doesn’t mean anything.”

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Scott was Jean's husband. They had children. She was strong and she was fighting for her husband or her family. Dating another person is not what we call feminism especially for wives or husbands.

RoW roughly was an encounter. He only saw her face for split second and that too happened when he was brainwashed

Don't know which other encounters you are referring to. If you are referring Rosenburg then I agree but then there was Scott what else would u expect.
    Jean and Scott didn't had kids, they raised Cable. her husband cheated on her and was ready to move on, IDK why she has to still be loyal to him.

ROW we saw Jean searching for him and there was nothing romantic. The rosenberg meeting really drove that there wasn't any romance between Logan and Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    There never will be for you, bud. No matter how much there is. X-Tinction Agenda, Morrison’s run, Casey’s run... so many times they locked lips and showed love and attraction to one another. Sure. I do that with my platonic friends all the time. Pretty much every day. We just make out when we feel stressed or scared or insecure. Doesn’t everybody? LOL
    None of these runs say that Jean loved Wolverine, much the contrary that she always loved and choose Scott over him

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Hopefully Percy gives us some steamy Jean and Logan scenes in Wolverine.
    I hope so! But don't expect it.

Logan has a big dong. It’s canon. Jean can’t help but think about it. Sorry.

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    "Jean only sleeps with people she loves"

"Jean loves Wolverine"

"Jean does not love Wolverine"

*posts pic of Jean narrating that she loves Wolverine*

"That's the wrong love"

LOL YOU GUYS STOPPP
    Me reading the olympic-level mental gymnastics at full display in this thread.

The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Quote Originally Posted by Striderblack01 View Post
    Me reading the olympic-level mental gymnastics at full display in this thread.

everyone already explained why it isn't truth, but let's keep making fun

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

everyone already explained why it isn't truth, but let's keep making fun
    Awww, I'm sorry.

You're absolutely right.
    Please continue!

The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

After reading the last few pages, don't know what is worse, the side that supports this idea or the one that doesn't.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    After reading the last few pages, don't know what is worse, the side that supports this idea or the one that doesn't.
    Hey I’m just happy these characters are happy

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We’re both awful. Pick your poison. Ha.

BANNED

Jean and Scott didn't had kids, they raised Cable. her husband cheated on her and was ready to move on, IDK why she has to still be loyal to him.

ROW we saw Jean searching for him and there was nothing romantic. The rosenberg meeting really drove that there wasn't any romance between Logan and Jean.
    Nathan thinks they are both are parents foster or not. Giving up on years of married relationship is worse. Like it or not it shows that u don't have a strong will or she actually never loved him(which is not true at all) and Scott moved on because Jean told him to because she was dead.
    Last edited by Vishop; 03-03-2020 at 08:55 PM.