Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Are you saying Chip Zdarsky, writer of Sex Criminals, didn’t mean anything when he had Emma stare and smirk at her long-time lover Cyclops as he says: “You know me, I live to serve.” ?
    It's what is on the page, anything else is up to people extropolate what is on page. he is a soldier, always have been for Xavier

I’d say he’s more than just a “friend of the family”, he’s an honorary Summers.
    that is your interpretation, he is very close

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It's what is on the page, anything else is up to people extropolate what is on page. he is a soldier, always have been for Xavier
    Was he a soldier for Xavier when Xavier was dead too?

that is your interpretation, he is very close
    Let’s see:

Corsair - his father
    Jean - his wife
    Havok - his brother
    Vulcan - his brother
    Cable - his son
    Rachel - his daughter
    Logan - his ???

Eskimo brother.

Was he a soldier for Xavier when Xavier was dead too?
    well, he was dead. But when he came back to life and funded krakoa Scott went back quickly to be his soldier

Let’s see:

Corsair - his father
    Jean - his wife
    Havok - his brother
    Vulcan - his brother
    Cable - his son
    Rachel - his daughter
    Logan - his ???

His friend.

even if Logan and Cyclops being friends is not in character, but Hickman can't do in character for long

well, he was dead. But when he came back to life and funded krakoa Scott went back quickly to be his soldier
    There’s a glaring issue. I think you forgot all of the Decimation/Utopia era.

His friend.

even if Logan and Cyclops being friends is not in character, but Hickman can't do in character for long
    Uhhhhh no. This was a family cover. For the family. Next guess.

https://www.newsarama.com/47498-benj...interview.html
    Percy: Here’s what I can say. You all know - from reading House of X and Powers of X -about the paradigm shift. The mutants have declared sovereignty. Krakoa is now not just a nation but a sanctuary. So Logan, like most of the mutants, has never been better, happier (and I know very well that happiness is not a word often associated with Wolverine).

He’s surrounded by family. I’m talking about Daken and X-23, and I’m talking about the Summers, and I’m talking about the father figure of Professor X - but I’m also talking about mutantkind more generally.

There’s a glaring issue. I think you forgot all of the Decimation/Utopia era.
    I know and it doesn't change what I said.

Uhhhhh no. This was a family cover. For the family. Next guess.

https://www.newsarama.com/47498-benj...interview.html
    Percy is being very generalist, even including mutant kind as family

BANNED

Do children of polygamous groups call one of the dudes who isn't the dad Uncle? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post

It's clear they've already gone there (for what possible other reason is Logan living in the Summers house?), but even if they haven't there is no way to make a definitive statement until the run is finsihed.
    Why wouldn't Logan live with Cyclops if they became the best of buds?

As for definitive statements, the Uncanny 500 era lead writers wanted everyone to know Cyclops and Emma were having sex really, really badly. Trust me, a post-coital bed scene or topless guy with woman wrapped in blanket is not hard to depict.

Yep yep, light innuendo like...hold on checking notes...Jean kissing Logan in the cheek or Emma eyef*cking Cyclops or the scogan flirting. Light innuendo.
    Emma smiling at Cyclops doesn't necessarily mean they are having sex, though I still mark it as likely. Neither does a peck on the cheek before the mission to save a guy's last known love interest. As for the "well who could say no to that" line, the point of the jest is that he would say no to that.

Now it would be rather rude of Wolverine to sexualize Jean in front of Cyclops. But that's pretty in character and Cyclops swapping Jean for himself squashes Wolverine's moment of Wolverine-ness without a brawl, showing their progress.

Now, absent the context of who the characters are, you can read that as "Wolverine totally wants to see Cyclops' dick print". But I'll wait until they aren't joking.

Let me know when we get make-out/bedroom scenes from someone besides Jott, Scemma, or Jean/Emma (cause then he can have a threesome!). I'll sing the praises louder than you have been.

I know and it doesn't change what I said.
    It does. It shows a period where Charles was a father figure for Scott but Scott wasn’t a soldier for Charles.

Percy is being very generalist, even including mutant kind as family
    “but I’m also talking about mutantkind more generally.”

You know the “but” indicates this generalization has nothing to do with his previous answers, right?

It does. It shows a period where Charles was a father figure for Scott but Scott wasn’t a soldier for Charles.
    A short period, still don't make what a say any less true.

“but I’m also talking about mutantkind more generally.”

You know the “but” indicates this generalization has nothing to do with his previous answers, right?
    ok then

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

Now, absent the context of who the characters are, you can read that as "Wolverine totally wants to see Cyclops' dick print". But I'll wait until they aren't joking.
    Only if you force a lot. he commented about Jean, and only joked about it when Scott brought him to the conversation.

I don't even need waiting, it is just a bait. If writer wanted he could had developed something.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 03-14-2020 at 08:22 PM.

A short period, still don't make what a say any less true.
    It was 13 years.

It was 13 years.
    utopia was like 3 years. if people want to count on whedon to avx it was 6 years

The DecImation wasnt a short era. It began in 2006 and coincided with the breakdown of Scott's relationship with Charles and it took 13 years for him to be back under Xavier's lead

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The DecImation wasnt a short era. It began in 2006 and coincided with the breakdown of Scott's relationship with Charles and it took 13 years for him to be back under Xavier's lead
    Well charles was dead from 2012 to 2018 and they only meet again 2019. There wasn't a way for Scott be his soldier if he was dead and could command him

Well charles was dead from 2012 to 2018 and they only meet again 2019. There wasn't a way for Scott be his soldier if he was dead and could command him
    And? Its still 13 years worth of stories where Scott wasnt a little soldier boy to him. Xavier being dead doesnt really matter bc we saw X-men living up to his memory and carrying on with Xavier's dream just as if he were alive (Storm, Iceman, Kitty, Wolverine, etc....). Scott didnt as he continued to do his own thing prior to Xavier dying. We've seen Scott be a little soldier and uphold Xavier's dream in the past while Xavier was absent (when he faked his death in the 60s, went to space in the 80s). that wasnt the case in 2012-2015.

BANNED

I don't even need waiting, it is just a bait. If writer wanted he could had developed something.
    Yes, this is kind of the root of it all. Like I was saying, bedroom scenes are probably about the same difficulty to draw as everything else. Just takes the writer putting it into the script.