Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061626364 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    how does he know that tho??????
    the plot thickens like logans thighs
    It doesn't. Wolverine without t-shirt is very common, also him naked is very common. Even Kitty and Jubilee saw it

people can't stop forcing things

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    We really don't need to see what the rooms look like from inside. They're bedrooms. What else do think goes on in there besides sleeping and banging? It's a weird requirement.

Do you need to see dildos and swings?
    jumping the shark, of course we need to see the rooms.

We're gonna get the best ones when we get the panel of the three of them cuddling in bed together

"The heat is busted in Logan's room and he needs to snuggle for warmth, that's all!"
    it i snot going to happen, i could bet all my money on this and I would win

Them being friends is in character. I have comics from the 70s and the 80s where they were friends despite snarking and arguing with each other. If they've been enemies the past few years...eh, those comics sucked anyway.

And Scott has other closer friends, none of them are living on the moon with them. There isn't a situation where they need Logan's help paying the rent or that Krakoa can't easily create another living quarters for Logan. There is only one super obvious reason (combined with the other hints) for him to be there.
    they are colleagues and not friends. Mostly die hard fans of Wolverine agree with me that they aren't friends

Again, Scott has other friends who aren't there and the rest of the people there are his family.

Weren't Scott and Emma in a monogamous relationship at the time? That kind of writing is incredibly common. This is dealing with a new, controversial situation so it's obvious why they are aren't being as explicit.
    Another bad excuse, if they can't show it, it own't happen

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I feel like the phrasing ("all that hair", not "all the hair") implies it's Jean's hair, not Logan's or the hair of all the people involved. Considering Jean's hair is pretty long, I could only think he was referring to hers lol
    They didn't said that. But good jump of the shark here

BANNED

Actually, we DO need to see the characters' bedrooms, as they have been emphasized, at least according to some. I think the chart is all there is to these vaunted rooms, but I have been told that is wrong. Bedrooms /= dildos and that's a poor excuse.

Beyond that, bedrooms can say alot about a person, much in the way that clothes sometimes do. I imagine Logan's room is littered with beer cans, because we have seen his room before. But maybe it's different now that he is a happier person?

I'd of course love to see Jean's room. I think we've seen a depiction before where she had a Phoenix poster on her wall before her time with the X-Men. That kind of character stuff is neat to see and again, the doorless rooms are super important and not a sight gag, honest.

they are colleagues and not friends. Mostly die hard fans of Wolverine agree with me that they aren't friends
    For the sake of fairness; Logan and Scott has refer to each other as friends on ocassions.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Actually, we DO need to see the characters' bedrooms, as they have been emphasized, at least according to some. I think the chart is all there is to these vaunted rooms, but I have been told that is wrong. Bedrooms /= dildos and that's a poor excuse.

Beyond that, bedrooms can say alot about a person, much in the way that clothes sometimes do. I imagine Logan's room is littered with beer cans, because we have seen his room before. But maybe it's different now that he is a happier person?

I'd of course love to see Jean's room. I think we've seen a depiction before where she had a Phoenix poster on her wall before her time with the X-Men. That kind of character stuff is neat to see and again, the doorless rooms are super important and not a sight gag, honest.
    It's hard to insist the layout is the proof but we don't need to see the rooms from the inside

One of things that i see and think is weird is how little we see the characters rooms, not only from the summers house but everyone else. I have no idea where is Jubilee or Betsy house.
    it makes they all seem distant

agree that rooms say a lot about people, it is really important to their characterizations

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    jumping the shark, of course we need to see the rooms.

The bolded, while interesting, is a different matter than needing to see the rooms to confirm if any hanky panky is going on for some reason.

It is a BEDROOM. Where (usually) sex happens. That's common sense. When I visit my friends who are married or have partners and live with them, I don't need to see the inside of their bedrooms before I can have confirmation that they bang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    For the sake of fairness; Logan and Scott has refer to each other as friends on ocassions.
    I'm mostly going off of the post-Byrne/pre Jean resurrection comics and stuff like Morrison's "Assault on Weapon Plus" or some of Carey's stuff to find them believable as friends.
    I guess if I read Schism I'd be more willing to see it as OOC but...judging by reputation, I don't feel like my life would be enriched by reading it.

The bolded, while interesting, is a different matter than needing to see the rooms to confirm if any hanky panky is going on for some reason.

It is a BEDROOM. Where (usually) sex happens. That's common sense. When I visit my friends who are married or have partners and live with them, I don't need to see the inside of their bedrooms before I can have confirmation that they bang in there.

I'm mostly going off of the post-Byrne/pre Jean resurrection comics and stuff like Morrison's "Assault on Weapon Plus" or some of Carey's stuff to find them believable as friends.
    I guess if I read Schism I'd be more willing to see it as OOC but...judging by reputation, I don't feel like my life would be enriched by reading it.
    Oh, i know what comics are you refering too, Morrison's run was like the zenith of any sort of friendship that those might have, but in my opinion they always came across as two men that respected eacth other and care in the same way that two soldiers figthing a war would in the same side would.

As for Schism, yeah it sucks, there's not anything there work looking beyond some of the artwork.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Your friends aren't being written by an all-seeing, all-controlling god who is actually intentionally vague about their relationship because he wants you, yes you in particular, to be able to imagine them having a threesome without him or them confirming such a thing before your eyes.

Your analogy didn't hold up lol.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 03-15-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Your friends aren't being written by an all-seeing, all-controlling god who is actually intentionally vague about their relationship because he wants you, yes you in particular, to be able to imagine them having a threesome without him or them confirming such a thing before your eyes.

Your analogy didn't hold up lol.
    I don't think your or Spirit's point holds up, because needing to know what the bedrooms look like inside is still kind of a nonsensical request. Like, needing to see on-page displays of them in bed together before we can have definitive proof is one thing, but "we need to see what the rooms look like and what kind of wallpaper they have or where the beds are positioned" is very...missing the point?

Like am I missing the fact that some bedrooms are designed for love making and others aren't or something?

I don't think your or Spirit's point holds up, because needing to know what the bedrooms look like inside is still kind of a nonsensical request. Like, needing to see on-page displays of them in bed together before we can have definitive proof is one thing, but "we need to see what the rooms look like and what kind of wallpaper they have or where the beds are positioned" is very...missing the point?

Like am I missing the fact that some bedrooms are designed for love making and others aren't or something?
    I gotta see some oils and condoms on the dresser first.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

BANNED

I don't speak for spirit, but my point is that they can show Jean/Logan or whatever combination actually together if they want to and that it isn't hard to do so. I make this point because others have implied that doing that is hard for some reason. Pretending someone mentioned dildos or whatever fails to distract or detract from this fact, just fyi.

Basically, I'm saying go big or go home. I don't care if Emma's retinas trained on Cyclops while he said words to her. Big deal. Are they a thing now or not? Don't leave it to my imagination because if I wanted to make up my own story or canonize another poster's wishes, I would. And I'd keep the rising price for the comic in my bank account in that process.

As for my tangent about what the bedrooms look like, I was being literal in that I actually want to see a penciler's idea of the characters' individualized spaces.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 03-15-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I'm more surprised there was any other interpretation, actually. Maybe it's personal experience speaking louder.

You see, my girlfriend has really long and curly hair. It's beautiful and makes her all the more gorgeous. But it's sometimes a bother for some things, like kissing (and strands get stuck on my beard) or sleeping together, because that's when it gets all over me. So I figured, even if Jean's hair is only kinda wavy but still very long, Scott and Logan were going through similar issues LMAO
    Oh. I thought you implied Jean had the most body hair of the three (psychics, amiright?) and Logan was all upset over it or whatever.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Who would you want Emma to be with besides Cyclops? (Not trying to bash him, i like him)
    I remember you not being much into stark and namor.
    Emma is such a snob that I only see her with either Namor or Magneto

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    He just says "it's all that hair, too hot with it, to cold without it" so it could be either i guest.
    Yep I agree the fact that Jean is the phoenix and all over the world even pre Game of Thrones popularity redheads were known or beleived to be fiery personas and sexual.The 'too hot with it' screams Jeans red hair to me not Logan's pubes 😁