Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Ororo? LOL

Ororo was never in a relationship with Kurt and Logan and her's relationship was kinda of vague and it shipped only during Aaron's era.
    I mean, they could be sharing Logan, you know? . Logan and Ororo are long time friend with benefits, since the Claremont days most likely. Admittedly, i never though of then as a long term serious thing, but hey, makes sense more than giving a shot to a rectangle with Jean/Scott. Still, is clear that Storm fans prefer her with Black Panther, so is probably better to avoid that, for the sake of my sanity.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I think that the problem for Clops (and me to be honest) is that the idea of Cyclops or Jean offering that to Logan is pretty OCC for then, forgive him? sure, being an honorary family but not offering the same courtesy to Emma or the O5?, in spite of then having a longer and generally more significative relation with then that with Logan. Hell, me and Hush on the Wolverine thread think that, if Logan is giving a shot the poliamory thing, it would make more sense to do so with Kurt and Ororo. But is clear that my perception of this cahracthers is different than many people here.
    This era is all OOC.

anyway I don't think there i snothing to forgive.

emma is not family or friend, she destroyed it before, while Wolverine was trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I get it but maybe the others didn’t want to join or live on the moon. I couldn’t see Emma living with the others on the moon. Plus Scott can still see her when he wants using the gates.
    Scott dumped her twice

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    This era is all OOC.

anyway I don't think there i snothing to forgive.

emma is not family or friend, she destroyed it before, while Wolverine was trying to help.

Scott dumped her twice
    If it’s all OOC, why are you so against the fact that Hickman and the DoX crew are making the polycule apparent?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    If it’s all OOC, why are you so against the fact that Hickman and the DoX crew are making the polycule apparent?
    What apparent? 5th grade jokes?

it is OOC writer shouldn't be losing pages for jokes
    Last edited by spirit2011; 03-19-2020 at 05:58 PM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I know Hickman is a tell, not show type of writer, but I wish we got to see more development of Wolverine and Cyclops bonding enough to where he is living with them on the moon, but I guess that would mean he'd be forced to explain what this rectangle romance is and Marvel may not want that.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I know Hickman is a tell, not show type of writer, but I wish we got to see more development of Wolverine and Cyclops bonding enough to where he is living with them on the moon, but I guess that would mean he'd be forced to explain what this rectangle romance is and Marvel may not want that.
    He showed a lot on FF and Avengers.

But on x-men h eis for the polemic headlines

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    He showed a lot on FF and Avengers.

But on x-men h eis for the polemic headlines
    Last edited by Striderblack01; 03-19-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

BANNED

I mean, they could be sharing Logan, you know? . Logan and Ororo are long time friend with benefits, since the Claremont days most likely. Admittedly, i never though of then as a long term serious thing, but hey, makes sense more than giving a shot to a rectangle with Jean/Scott. Still, is clear that Storm fans prefer her with Black Panther, so is probably better to avoid that, for the sake of my sanity.
    That part too is superficial and it was only mentioned during Aaron's run because they were single and friends on the same team during Claremont's run. They weren't serious about their relationship and it was far more relative when it comes to Jean because he actually shared with about his feelings.

Astonishing Member

As per last issue she wanted to plant a kiss on the guy, she was drunk but there sure is evidence that she would be down for a 'pentagon'

I feel like this is a good time to resurrect this thread. Or maybe create a new one for 2022, given the recent announcements and cover reveals for the Hellfire Gala. I've seen it pop up in other threads, especially the Jean appreciation thread. It seems like the status of Scott/Jean/Logan/Emma is starting to get scrutinized again. While we don't know if anything will be confirmed, we also haven't seen anything on-panel to indicate that the relationship status of anyone involved is somehow more concrete. We know Scott and Jean are still married and have shown no real signs of strain. We also know Jean and Logan have been hooking up. And Emma Frost has had some moments with Cyclops, although they're not quite as intimate. That could change with the Hellfire Gala or Judgement Day. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

In the meantime, I found this video from the channel Wisecrack on polyamory. It has some interesting insights into romance, romantic love, and the modern trend towards polyamory. I highly recommend everyone check it out.

Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Ultimate Member

When Jean died her marriage to Scott ended, unless she was never declared legally dead...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    When Jean died her marriage to Scott ended, unless she was never declared legally dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So who is that, and from when and where?
    Dark does not mean deep.

It's Mystique masquerading as Jean during Osborn's Dark Reign/Dark X-Men era.