Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 354
  1. #31
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, it's okay, but I'm hoping it's done once this JLD era ends.
    I think we have to wait until shes not in JLD at all. That's pretty much the only place where I've seen her in this look.

    When shes in any other place shes usually in her classic threads.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: All Star Comics, Justice League of America (Satalite years era), Huntress ('89 series)

  2. #32
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I think we have to wait until shes not in JLD at all. That's pretty much the only place where I've seen her in this look.

    When shes in any other place shes usually in her classic threads.
    I've seen her in like Flash and Young Justice in the current look.

  3. #33
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Flash , I dont remember her being in that but in YJ, if I recall correctly, she was in her more classic look.

    Edit: Actually just looked it up and you were right on YJ. She looked good there too.

    tumblr_pqvfx2tYVL1waqhkdo3_1280.jpg
    Last edited by WallyWestFlash; 03-31-2020 at 01:03 PM.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: All Star Comics, Justice League of America (Satalite years era), Huntress ('89 series)

  4. #34
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Flash , I dont remember her being in that but in YJ, if I recall correctly, she was in her more classic look.

    Edit: Actually just looked it up and you were right on YJ. She looked good there too.

    tumblr_pqvfx2tYVL1waqhkdo3_1280.jpg
    Anka did a good job drawing it.

  5. #35
    Incredible Member starduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    577

    Default

    I think that costume looks good with her top hat on and her hair down




  6. #36
    Astonishing Member Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,023

    Default

    I actually really like her current look. It's probably her best, IMO.

  7. #37
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Her current look is not bad. I just wish she didn't have the braid and bangs hairstyle. Also the big blue coat just covers her up a lot.

    20200121_202105.jpg

    20200121_201828.jpg
    Last edited by Edwin30; 04-02-2020 at 06:19 AM.

  8. #38
    Astonishing Member kjn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,640

    Default

    Do I think Z's JLD costume is her best one? No. But it fits the more gritty feel of the story that Tynion told. Having her be dressed in full white tie performer outfit wouldn't really fit with her teammates or the story we got.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

  9. #39
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    274

    Default

    I'm going to have to say I feel tights/fishnets stockings are an iconic part of her wardrobe for me, so having her in tight leather pants just doesn't feel quite right. I get their trying to be more serious, but I feel the way I feel about it. I did like the redesign of her Perez Superhero outfit from the later half of the previous Dark series(which incorporated fishnet tights into the design) though. So I'd have her either go back to that or lose the long pants for something more classic looking.

  10. #40
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Do I think Z's JLD costume is her best one? No. But it fits the more gritty feel of the story that Tynion told. Having her be dressed in full white tie performer outfit wouldn't really fit with her teammates or the story we got.
    I agree it fits better with the tone of JLD, although I always begrudge Tynion for introducing it as a stage outfit in the first issue of his run and I wish they'd not use it as her de-facto look.

  11. #41
    Mighty Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I think that costume looks good with her top hat on and her hair down
    I agree, the top hat and long coat really improve her New 52 design.

  12. #42
    All-New Member Zee_Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Has anybody seen JLD: AW yet? Is she in it for more than a few minutes?

    I've seen a spoiler, so I know one part. But I'm going to wait to watch it when I pick up the disc in a couple weeks.

  13. #43
    Astonishing Member HandofPrometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Fan View Post
    Has anybody seen JLD: AW yet? Is she in it for more than a few minutes?

    I've seen a spoiler, so I know one part. But I'm going to wait to watch it when I pick up the disc in a couple weeks.
    She's in it for like 2 minutes.

  14. #44
    All-New Member Zee_Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    She's in it for like 2 minutes.
    Boooooo

    Hopefully the live-action HBO series gives her the shine she deserves.

  15. #45
    Mighty Member John Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,248

    Default

    Her role in the movie is definitely a case of 'Women In Refrigerators'. She's there to cause pain to Constantine via her death then later let him off the hook for his angst so he can help save the world.

    Hopefully she gets a better showing in the future.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •