Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Ram V has said for now that the book is still planned to continue: https://twitter.com/therightram/stat...368549888?s=21

I think Diana or the Fates may end up leaving Post-Death Metal, but I expect Zatanna, Chimp, and Man-Bat to stay.
    I was the one who asked that question lol. I didn't want to double post so I wanted to wait. But I got nervous with what you guys were saying so I had to ask lol.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I was the one who asked that question lol. I didn't want to double post so I wanted to wait. But I got nervous with what you guys were saying so I had to ask lol.
    With the JL Dark and Zatanna stuff in the works on the live action side I think Zee and the JLD squad are safe for now. But they cancelled Supergirl despite her having a TV show so who knows? All I know is I’m really hoping for a Zatanna solo in the upcoming relaunch, and that I hope JLD continues since it’s the most enjoyable the team has ever ever been and I think Zatanna has been portrayed well there.

With the JL Dark and Zatanna stuff in the works on the live action side I think Zee and the JLD squad are safe for now. But they cancelled Supergirl despite her having a TV show so who knows? All I know is I’m really hoping for a Zatanna solo in the upcoming relaunch, and that I hope JLD continues since it’s the most enjoyable the team has ever ever been and I think Zatanna has been portrayed well there.
    I'm fine with Zee being on the JLD but I hope she branches out and can ditch the costume when needed.

Yeah, hopefully there’s another Zatanna series or mini in the future. Wasn’t sold in this JLD concept back in the New 52 era but this current iteration I’d like to see stick around.

Yeah, that's why I thought it would stay too. But I was worried still lol. And true, SG is canceled but it had a series for awhile after the show started, so it makes sense. I feel like she will show up again soon, maybe in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm fine with Zee being on the JLD but I hope she branches out and can ditch the costume when needed.
    What's wrong with her JLD outfit, I like it haha?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Yeah, hopefully there’s another Zatanna series or mini in the future. Wasn’t sold in this JLD concept back in the New 52 era but this current iteration I’d like to see stick around.
    I would love a mini or ongoing to go along with JLD. They could have a huge magic event with a bunch of magic titles.
    Pulls:

What's wrong with her JLD outfit, I like it haha?
    It's not a bad outfit per se, it just feels too plain or normal for a Zatanna outfit.

It's not a bad outfit per se, it just feels too plain or normal for a Zatanna outfit.
    Yeah, I mean, I guess it's not as showy as her stage outfit, but I think that's why I like it. It makes sense that she would wear kinda normal clothing when shes not on stage. Not that I hate her classic look, and if they brought it back I wouldn't mind that too.
    Pulls:

Yeah, I mean, I guess it's not as showy as her stage outfit, but I think that's why I like it. It makes sense that she would wear kinda normal clothing when shes not on stage. Not that I hate her classic look, and if they brought it back I wouldn't mind that too.
    Again, I think it makes sense to wear in the context of the JLD stuff, but not as her general Superhero costume.

Again, I think it makes sense to wear in the context of the JLD stuff, but not as her general Superhero costume.
    I can agree with that lol. I think I just misread your original post, sorry XD.
    Pulls:

I can agree with that lol. I think I just misread your original post, sorry XD.
    No problem .

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    The one true Mistress of Magic .

This wouldn't be good: https://www.gamesradar.com/what-if-d...o-one-noticed/

I have a feeling the "ultimate sacrifice" has more to do with her father. I'll be surprised if she doesn't stay in the JLD book.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Fan View Post
    This wouldn't be good: https://www.gamesradar.com/what-if-d...o-one-noticed/

I have a feeling the "ultimate sacrifice" has more to do with her father. I'll be surprised if she doesn't stay in the JLD book.
    I think it would be letting her Father go, and die in peace, over it being her dying. I don't think they would kill off their most popular female spell caster.

Edit:
    Both the writer and artist retweeted the article. If it was right, I don't think they would retweet it. At least I wouldn't haha. But I don't know. I still think Zee's "ultimate sacrifice" would be losing her father forever.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 07-25-2020 at 02:02 AM.
    Pulls:

[EXCLUSIVE] Emilia Clarke Being Eyed for Zatanna Role on HBO Max
    https://theculturednerd.org/2020/07/...le-on-hbo-max/