Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    It's not a Glob rage boner. It's a "don't obvs put your favorites in the limelight without a reason." Guggenheim had the same issue with Kitty. Kitty was hated under him. Now, a non-obsessive Kitty writer is writing her and... Kate is now liked!

Brisson is also the only main writer brought over from the failed era, so see him repeat his mistake is pushing Glob, Armor and now the Maxine twins, when he writes them badly doesn't work either.
    I just don't get glob. In what world is anyone putting together a mission of any kind and is like "glob, yes we need glob" I mean I don't dislike him and he's an okay background character but there isn't really anything there. Any human could easily fill his role on a team and the artist be allowed to make more expressions. He's basically lumere from beauty and the beast. It's like " yes give that walking candle all the story." I just don't get it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Looks great. I'm okay with them never finishing the other story. They can just have those characters show up in the background and we can assume they were saved off-panel.

Glob and gang's story will be told again next issue when Brisson returns, he will finish the story.

It is quite obvious that Brisson is filling up alternate issues so that Hickman can take a break as Hickman has to write two titles every month.

It's no secret that Brisson just loves Glob even though he didn't create Glob.
    Last edited by ericng; 01-04-2020 at 08:16 PM.

Solid book nothing really spectacular.. Magik is having a great week though between this book and new mutants trailer.

The art and colouring for this issue are *chef's kiss*. Shi'ar space hasn't looked this luscious in years.

My favorite title of the week.

BANNED

This book is gorgeous and delightful. Love seeing Deathbird back, but more than anything, I love seeing Magik and Sunspot dialed up to 11. They stole the show here. So good.

Bobby and Deathbird sitting in an tree! K-I-S-S.I....

Why is my still beating heart held in Deathbird's bloody hand?

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Sunspot is really the star of the series.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

This book is amazing. The art is exceptional, the character moments are great and I want Bobby to kiss Sam.

This was so good! Even Karma managed to win a fight and she always has enemies overpowering her control. I can't believe we have to go back to Glob and friends after this

Seriously my favorite X-run in years minus the Glob side story. This issue was everything I love about the NM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    This was so good! Even Karma managed to win a fight and she always has enemies overpowering her control. I can't believe we have to go back to Glob and friends after this
    THISSSSSS god i loved this issue so much.
    Last edited by Tycon; 01-08-2020 at 09:11 AM.

BANNED

*Illyana Rasputin*

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    She was so cute in that!

Mighty Member

A lot of humor in this issue but I would have preferred more action. Still a fantastic issue and a cliff-hanger at the end. Hickman's writing is really refreshing and interesting. Magik is badass in this issue.

Next issue is back to arrgh.... Glob and gang again.