Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh my god why did I write Madrid too hahahaha I think it's the keyboard.
    OMG I thought it was in jest! *dead again*

He will be known as Madrid, henceforth.

Last edited by JB; 01-07-2020 at 12:39 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    What if Synch synched with Madrox and made multiple Synch dupes. Could each dupe in turn synch with other mutants and create their own team???
    Lol, I thought about this a few years back when I was reading a story about MM. Everett gets a hold of him and we are talking about a truly undetectable army from just this one young man. This is why I say a good writer could do something that wild with the character Synch.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    What if Synch synched with Madrox and made multiple Synch dupes. Could each dupe in turn synch with other mutants and create their own team???
    I’d assume his dupes wouldn’t have his powers

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I’d assume his dupes wouldn’t have his powers
    Well Jamie's dupes share his ability, add to this that Everett displays higher level mastery of a synched powerset. I'm thinking that he should be able to produce dupes that have his power.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Well Jamie's dupes share his ability, add to this that Everett displays higher level mastery of a synched powerset. I'm thinking that he should be able to produce dupes that have his power.
    Jamie’s dupes have his power and imagine Synch’s dupes would have that same power

Jamie’s dupes have his power and imagine Synch’s dupes would have that same power
    That just made my head spin.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I really wish Synch had shown up in one of the X-Men cartoons. I know there was the blink-and-miss cameo in WatX, so I’m talking about something meatier. His aesthetic could have looked cool in a fluid animation style. Even a one-and-done episode where he was featured would have been nice.

Well I imagine his dupes would be dupes of himself and able to Synch.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    I really wish Synch had shown up in one of the X-Men cartoons. I know there was the blink-and-miss cameo in WatX, so I’m talking about something meatier. His aesthetic could have looked cool in a fluid animation style. Even a one-and-done episode where he was featured would have been nice.
    I wonder if they considered him during X men evolution since they made Spike to offset an all white student cast in the original iteration. Adding the new mutants did add much needed diversity but I hate how they were selectively developed. It just hit me why didnt they Karma or Dani despite her one great appearance get a spot. Also the hellions really should have been included a secondary young mutant teen to beef with the new mutants. . That would have been dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I wonder if they considered him during X men evolution since they made Spike to offset an all white student cast in the original iteration. Adding the new mutants did add much needed diversity but I hate how they were selectively developed. It just hit me why didnt they Karma or Dani despite her one great appearance get a spot. Also the hellions really should have been included a secondary young mutant teen to beef with the new mutants. . That would have been dope.
    Im not sure where the Hellions would have fit as the cast already got super bloated by the addition of the New Mutants, many of whom were underdeveloped. If the series had continued, it might have worked if some of the X-men graduated and moved on with the NM taking lead and then you bring on more characters like the Hellions

BANNED

Please. You think there was room for Synch when that show was so Rogue obsessed? Not only does he take the shine off what makes her special, he was the perfect remedy to her goth ennui they attempted to turn into gravitas.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    Please. You think there was room for Synch when that show was so Rogue obsessed? Not only does he take the shine off what makes her special, he was the perfect remedy to her goth ennui they attempted to turn into gravitas.
    lmao.. well hell I would have hoped they could have had her steal Ms.Marvels powers to focus on her being a flying brick but you are correct. Rogue powers struggles where just the pits for that show. I mean the only other BLack man they could have used was Bishop and that wasnt going to happens so I was like who else was a viable character... Ev. Its really sad when you think about it.

lmao.. well hell I would have hoped they could have had her steal Ms.Marvels powers to focus on her being a flying brick but you are correct. Rogue powers struggles where just the pits for that show. I mean the only other BLack man they could have used was Bishop and that wasnt going to happens so I was like who else was a viable character... Ev. Its really sad when you think about it.
    Almost aSexually Frustrating
    GrindrStone(D)

Another book started and I will waiting to see if Everett will be having a place.