View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav New Mutants?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dani Moonstar

    130 60.47%
  • Sunspot

    106 49.30%
  • Magik

    151 70.23%
  • Karma

    72 33.49%
  • Cannonball

    82 38.14%
  • Wolfsbane

    65 30.23%
  • Cypher

    56 26.05%
  • Warlock

    45 20.93%
  • Magma

    51 23.72%
  • Boom-Boom

    52 24.19%
  • Rictor

    57 26.51%
  • Blink

    35 16.28%
  • Strong Guy

    16 7.44%
  • Rusty

    12 5.58%
  • Skids

    23 10.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 785
  1. #676
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Chronologically, New Mutants #4-7 (the storyline in which Karma disappears) happens after Uncanny 167. Xavier apologizes to the students for his actions while gestating the Brood Queen in 167.
    Kitty joined the New Mutants in X-Men 167 before Karma disappeared, then why did Kitty appear only in New Mutants #13?

    It doesn't make sense.

  2. #677
    Mighty Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,585

    Default

    Question about Wildside. Is he supposed to be young or really old? His last appearance had him looking old and gross. I prefer the handsome WS.

    2B5DC2FA-A3DD-4B65-AA39-6D64D9501B23.jpg

  3. #678
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Question about Wildside. Is he supposed to be young or really old? His last appearance had him looking old and gross. I prefer the handsome WS.

    2B5DC2FA-A3DD-4B65-AA39-6D64D9501B23.jpg
    He’s young. But sometimes his mutation makes him look old.

  4. #679
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    18,835

    Default


  5. #680
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Does anybody want a separate New Mutants team that is not pencilled by Brisson?

    How about a new X-team featuring the original New Mutants and we can leave Glob, Armor and other neo-Mutants to Ed Brisson instead?

    There're no characterization on the original New Mutants in Brisson's writing, at least not to the extent of Zeb Wells version.

    I think it's time they go separate ways.
    Last edited by ericng; 06-10-2020 at 11:15 PM.

  6. #681
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Does anybody want a separate New Mutants team that is not pencilled by Brisson?

    How about a new X-team featuring the original New Mutants and we can leave Glob, Armor and other neo-Mutants to Ed Brisson instead?

    There're no characterization on the original New Mutants in Brisson's writing, at least not to the extent of Zeb Wells version.

    I think it's time they go separate ways.
    Yeah I think this sentiment is shared by the majority of readers. lol
    GrindrStone(D)

  7. #682
    Astonishing Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Does anybody want a separate New Mutants team that is not pencilled by Brisson?

    How about a new X-team featuring the original New Mutants and we can leave Glob, Armor and other neo-Mutants to Ed Brisson instead?

    There're no characterization on the original New Mutants in Brisson's writing, at least not to the extent of Zeb Wells version.

    I think it's time they go separate ways.
    Yeah I do. It would be cool if Brisson did a rotation team book with different generations in each arc, including the New Mutants. But the OGs should be in a book of their own.

  8. #683
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quite frankly, the last thing Marvel should do is take the advice from anyone here concerning a New Mutants title, concering the characters or anything else (Sticking X-man,Blink ect into the book) given the fact when they do the Title sinks faster than the Titanic did after hitting an iceberg.....

  9. #684
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c-lei View Post
    Quite frankly, the last thing Marvel should do is take the advice from anyone here concerning a New Mutants title, concering the characters or anything else (Sticking X-man,Blink ect into the book) given the fact when they do the Title sinks faster than the Titanic did after hitting an iceberg.....
    But you don't think New Mutants is going to sink with Glob and gang in the title under Brisson?

  10. #685
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c-lei View Post
    Quite frankly, the last thing Marvel should do is take the advice from anyone here concerning a New Mutants title, concering the characters or anything else (Sticking X-man,Blink ect into the book) given the fact when they do the Title sinks faster than the Titanic did after hitting an iceberg.....
    Fans asked for X-Man and Blink to be in the book after Wells left?

  11. #686
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Fans asked for X-Man and Blink to be in the book after Wells left?

    Actually, I do see a parallel between Hickman and Zeb Well's runs. After both writers left, the stories became boring and sales went down.

    At least Zeb wrote 21 issues but Hickman only wrote 4 issues.

  12. #687
    Mighty Member psylurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,197

    Default

    I loved Zeb's New Mutants run but I don't think DnA's (how I miss them as a team) was too bad either. I also happen to be enjoying Ed Brisson's issues... I guess I'm pretty easy to please.

    I do like the idea of making New Mutants a sort of anthology title spotlighting different younger mutant teams each story arc, with perhaps an overarching story.

  13. #688
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I loved Zeb's New Mutants run but I don't think DnA's (how I miss them as a team) was too bad either. I also happen to be enjoying Ed Brisson's issues... I guess I'm pretty easy to please.

    I do like the idea of making New Mutants a sort of anthology title spotlighting different younger mutant teams each story arc, with perhaps an overarching story.
    I dont as I think it really dilutes the New Mutants brand. Your idea is a good one but one that would be better served in a book titled something different. Id have been done for Generation X being used for that

  14. #689
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I loved Zeb's New Mutants run but I don't think DnA's (how I miss them as a team) was too bad either. I also happen to be enjoying Ed Brisson's issues... I guess I'm pretty easy to please.

    I do like the idea of making New Mutants a sort of anthology title spotlighting different younger mutant teams each story arc, with perhaps an overarching story.

    It will work if the original New Mutants form the regular members in most issues and then with a few guest members in different story arcs. That would add variety and spice to different stories.

    Some (Armor, Glob, Mondo, French twins) have already appeared in many issues, so we need other temporary guest members like Mutant Liberation Front, Hellions, Generation X, New X-Men to appear.

    I don't quite like the idea of having different generations of New Mutants (eg. Armor, Glob, Mondo, French twins) become regular members like what Ed Brisson is doing. From Ed Brisson's recent interview, it seems like we will be seeing more of Glob in the future.

    New Mutants #10 brings in Wildside which adds some spicy and interesting interaction to the team but don't make him permanent.
    Last edited by ericng; 06-13-2020 at 05:53 AM.

  15. #690
    Mighty Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,585

    Default

    Luciano Vecchio just posted (Instagram and Twitter) another NM, Wolfsbane, in Graduation Costume!

    I’d really love it if the team abandoned the yellow and black for a while and went back to the grad costumes.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •