View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav New Mutants?

Voters
266. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dani Moonstar

163 61.28%
  • Sunspot

124 46.62%
  • Magik

181 68.05%
    85 31.95%
  • Cannonball

99 37.22%
  • Wolfsbane

83 31.20%
  • Cypher

74 27.82%
  • Warlock

54 20.30%
  • Magma

59 22.18%
  • Boom-Boom

61 22.93%
  • Rictor

73 27.44%
  • Blink

41 15.41%
  • Strong Guy

18 6.77%
  • Rusty

16 6.02%
  • Skids

29 10.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1171

Tarot was brought back earlier however, no? She had post-Necrosha appearences?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Tarot was brought back earlier however, no? She had post-Necrosha appearences?
    She was brought back post-Trevor Fitzroy killings. But only because her life force was connected to the older Bedlam brother. Once he lost his powers after M-Day, it’s assumed Tarot died again. And then she was brought back with the other Hellions during Necrosha. Until they all were finally brought back by the Five.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    She was brought back post-Trevor Fitzroy killings. But only because her life force was connected to the older Bedlam brother. Once he lost his powers after M-Day, it’s assumed Tarot died again. And then she was brought back with the other Hellions during Necrosha. Until they all were finally brought back by the Five.
    Tarot wasnt brought back by the Five. She was resurrected by Necrosha

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Tarot was one of the survivors of necrosha. She appears in Deadpool/spiderman. It was explained by the editor 2weeks ago on x men Monday

Extraordinary Member

Well then that’s something else she and Doug Ramsey have in common.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I just want Roulette and Tarot to be used.
    Yep, Tarot should be in Excalibur.. I dont care what no one says.. Roulette could be a great frenemy to Boom Boom,we could she her chop it up with Domino(probability powers), and she could be utilized on the frontline.. Her powers make her extremely useful and I would rather have seen her get some face time in New mutants or something. And instead of wild child I would have put Catseye on Hellions.. The conversations between her and Nanny would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Yep, Tarot should be in Excalibur.. I dont care what no one says.. Roulette could be a great frenemy to Boom Boom,we could she her chop it up with Domino(probability powers), and she could be utilized on the frontline.. Her powers make her extremely useful and I would rather have seen her get some face time in New mutants or something. And instead of wild child I would have put Catseye on Hellions.. The conversations between her and Nanny would be hilarious.
    Catseye wasnt psychotic nor do I think that would be a good development for her. She was very good natured and thats something they should lean into, not go left in order to justify her in Hellions

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Catseye wasnt psychotic nor do I think that would be a good development for her. She was very good natured and thats something they should lean into, not go left in order to justify her in Hellions
    Yeah, they'd be repeating themselves with Empath, if nothing else

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Ahh this book will be missed.

Mighty Member

I would love some Hellions to join New Mutants instead of Mondo on a rotating temporary basis.

I wonder how Vita will incorporate other "new" mutants(hellions, new x-men, etc) into her New Mutants run, I'm kinda hopeful though, but i also wonder if there will be OTHER new books with the other new mutants?

Mighty Member

I just read the X of Swords handbook. On Cypher's profile, it says that he can understand human, animal, alien, body language, architecture and computer languages.

It seems that what he gained in Necrosha is stated and acknowledged there.

I've never seen Cypher translate animal languages except for that time he translated some dolphin sounds for Kitty.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    I just read the X of Swords handbook. On Cypher's profile, it says that he can understand human, animal, alien, body language, architecture and computer languages.

It seems that what he gained in Necrosha is stated and acknowledged there.

I've never seen Cypher translate animal languages except for that time he translated some dolphin sounds for Kitty.
    He understood Bird Brain.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    He understood Bird Brain.
    Hmmm. I didn't read that issue.