Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    It's been a while. How are you Pym people doing in this Pymless time? Personally, I don't expect Pym to come back in 2021, and I'm ok with that. I've just gotten used to it. The Ant-Man 3 confirmation is big. Kang is a huge get, but I never loved any of those movies. I've only liked them.
    Same here --- and there influence on the comic books doesn't help. I don't read many comics these days -- and even the ones that I do are disappointing. I'm reading Spider-Woman, but hate her current outfit. It's just a poor design.

Not a fan of the Avengers roster using only the MCU characters. If Hank does come back, I don't even know what they'd do with him -- but I'd want him to be Yellowjacket.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    If Hank does come back, I don't even know what they'd do with him -- but I'd want him to be Yellowjacket.
    Agreed. Hank Pym's Yellowjacket or bust...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At this point I'm kind of resigned to just looking forward to the return of Michael Douglas' Hank, because I know at least there he'll for sure get respect.
    Ditto. At least the MCU Pym can get some decent side-stuff.

I feel like the 616 writers feel like they've made the comics version of Pym too toxic to touch, and are just letting him sit for a bit, while Michael Douglas does the heavy lifting and sort of washes the taste out of the **** sandwich they've made of comic Pym.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. Hank Pym's Yellowjacket or bust...

Hey, K7P5V! I Hope you are doing fine.

Thank you for posting this blast from the past!

I love Hank as a powerful Yellowjacket with wing disruptor blasts (no pistols!), but with black/dark grey coloring not the blue coloring shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hey, K7P5V! I Hope you are doing fine.
    Doing fine, Phoenixx9! Thanks for asking.

Thank you for posting this blast from the past!
    You're welcome, Phoenixx9!

I love Hank as a powerful Yellowjacket with wing disruptor blasts (no pistols!), but with black/dark grey coloring not the blue coloring shown above.
    OMG! Didn't realize it until you mentioned it, but I do agree about the color scheme.
    You're description sounds more agreeable, as long as the yellow lenses are intact:

Doing fine, Phoenixx9! Thanks for asking.

You're welcome, Phoenixx9!

OMG! Didn't realize it until you mentioned it, but I do agree about the color scheme.
    You're description sounds more agreeable, as long as the yellow lenses are intact:

Glad to hear it, K7P5V!

Ah, definitely! That is the color scheme! Lenses intact (although I have not seen where they were not present on Hank).

And of course, the "yellowjaket" on the chest has to be this direction only! I have seen it "backwards" the other way, lol. Fussy, aren't I?

Glad to hear it, K7P5V!

Ah, definitely! That is the color scheme! Lenses intact (although I have not seen where they were not present on Hank).

And of course, the "yellowjaket" on the chest has to be this direction only! I have seen it "backwards" the other way, lol. Fussy, aren't I?
    During Avengers #59 (Yellowjacket's first appearance), those yellow lenses weren't at all present...

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Marvel likes some synergy so possibly we might see some sort of Kang related story with the various Ant-Man and Wasps. Perhaps Kang could pull Hank out of the timestream again like in Avengers Forever.

During Avengers #59 (Yellowjacket's first appearance), those yellow lenses weren't at all present...

Ahh..., lol!

Well, this was his first appearance, and I think the yellow specs were (maybe) intentionally left out so that Janet could see more of his face/eyes.... After all, when they marry in the next ish, she already knew that YJ was Hank (yeah, she said it was from the kiss, but you can see that it is him from the above pics........although NONE of the Avengers could tell!)

Ahh..., lol!

Well, this was his first appearance, and I think the yellow specs were (maybe) intentionally left out so that Janet could see more of his face/eyes.... After all, when they marry in the next ish, she already knew that YJ was Hank (yeah, she said it was from the kiss, but you can see that it is him from the above pics........although NONE of the Avengers could tell!)
    Great Scott! I had no idea! Thanks for the explanation, Phoenixx9!

This year I'm getting Mighty Avengers and Avengers Academy.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Great Scott! I had no idea! Thanks for the explanation, Phoenixx9!
    You are quite welcome my friend!

Astonishing Member

[center]Agreed. Hank Pym's Yellowjacket or bust...
    The Return of Captain America (after he'd been Nomad for several appearances, the Squadron Supreme -- where the character known as H'eye (the squardon's Hawkeye) became the much more fitting Golden Archer -- and a brand new artist who would become one of the best artists of the Avengers and the Bronze Age -- George Perez. Wish I could relive those glory days!

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    This year I'm getting Mighty Avengers and Avengers Academy.
    Both are great reads. Glad that the Complete Avengers Academy will actually be complete with volume 3 FINALLY coming out in 2021.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Incredible Member

Yeah, and Hank was treated with respect (in Academy especially), plus they did some cool stuff with his powers in his Absorbing Man battle in AA.