Remy Lebeau, Husband
    Jean-Luc Lebeau, Father-In-Law
    Mystique, Adoptive Mother
    Nightcrawler, Adoptive Brother
    Owen, Biological Father
    Priscilla, Biological Mother
    Aunt Carrie, Biological Aunt

Current Powers (subject to change):
    - Superstrength, Invulnerability, Flight (and potentially additional less frequently used powers stolen from the Avenger Wonder Man)
    - Ranged Absorption (the ability to steal powers, skills and memories as well as drain an individuals life force from an area twenty feet around her)

Current Status:
    Hailing from Caldecott County, Mississippi Rogue is the X-Men's self-described Southern Belle. She has been a member of the Brotherhood of Mutants, X-Men and Avengers and is one of the most iconic and successful villain to hero stories in the MU. Rogue has recently gotten married to longtime beau Gambit and seems to have a role in aiding fellow teammate Betsy Braddock in embracing her new position as Captain Britain in the classic mutant title Excalibur.

by Fred Benes
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 01-02-2020 at 08:05 PM.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Hopefully, the next time Rogue shows up in a Capcom fighter, she'll actually say the names of the Capcom special moves that she'll steal. HADOUKEN! SHORYUKEN! YOGA FLAME! ATOMIC BUSTER!
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Hopefully, the next time Rogue shows up in a Capcom fighter, she'll actually say the names of the Capcom special moves that she'll steal. HADOUKEN! SHORYUKEN! YOGA FLAME! ATOMIC BUSTER!
    I hope so too. Though after the debacle that was Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite (2017) we probably won't see a Capcom fighter with Rogue in it for a long time.

Though I'd like to see her in more games period. Sadly she's been getting shorter billing lately, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order (2019) has twelve X-Men characters and Rogue got beat out by Cable. Bleh!

She's not in it yet but I imagine she'll eventually be playable in Marvel's new MOBA Marvel Super War (2019). It's a bit of a blatant cash grab but still looks kinda fun! Considering League of Legends (another much more popular MOBA) made Sylas, a mage who steals abilities/ultimates, I'm sure it's possible to portray her powers faithfully.

As for a game she's already in currently Marvel Future Fight (2015) just gave her a new uniform not too long ago that made her much more viable. Yay!
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 01-02-2020 at 08:30 PM.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Woo! Thanks for making the thread and the cool graphic for it! A couple of my favorite Rogue images:

9735307777_c5e1842db7_b.jpg

By Olivier Coipel

DkloXnnU4AAtYSJ.jpg

By Jen Bartel
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Woo! Thanks for making the thread and the cool graphic for it! A couple of my favorite Rogue images:

9735307777_c5e1842db7_b.jpg

By Olivier Coipel

DkloXnnU4AAtYSJ.jpg

By Jen Bartel
    Thanks!

Oh yes, I love Coipel. He always draws her with some sass, which I think is essential to drawing a great Rogue. Which I why picked that particular Rogue art for the banner.

I kinda wish I'd added back in her "Sassy Southern Brawler" in the thread title; it looks a bit empty. But I wasn't too sure if it wasn't allowed because I saw other thread titles decide to go minimalistic with title(s).

Also in other news yay Rogue will finally do something in Excalibur this week! What is with writers having Rogue enter coma(s) and miss all the action.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

happy new years rogue fans!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    happy new years rogue fans!!
    Thanks! Belated new years to you too. Hopefully we get a good year for Rogue and Storm.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Some developments for Rogue in the latest issue of Excalibur, including a "new" costume.

I don't love it. I think it would be better if the light green bits were white, the gloves were black, and they gave her back the asymmetrical belt.

It looks more like a poorly colored Jim Lee design with a poorly drawn jacket.

BANNED

Ok, is it just me, or does the green trail following Rogue in flight remind anyone else of the Power Puff Girls?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I absolutely LOVE her new development in Excalibur 05. It was completely unexpected and WTFisgoingonhere?
    I'm not crazy about the green and yellow colours but the jacket does detract from the Jim Lee garrishness. And at least Arciniega doesn't make her look like the Brazilian Flag on acid.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I absolutely LOVE her new development in Excalibur 05. It was completely unexpected and WTFisgoingonhere?
    I'm not crazy about the green and yellow colours but the jacket does detract from the Jim Lee garrishness. And at least Arciniega doesn't make her look like the Brazilian Flag on acid.
    There's yellow in there? I'm just seeing two shades of lime green?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm accounting for tone. It does read more citrus green than actual yellow but that could be termed as a muted shade of yellow.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Thanks! Belated new years to you too. Hopefully we get a good year for Rogue and Storm.
    Agreed. Let's hope both writing & art can equal (or maybe even surpass) the previous classics.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Ok, is it just me, or does the green trail following Rogue in flight remind anyone else of the Power Puff Girls?
    Nothing else matters, but this is my favorite part EVER.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 01-10-2020 at 03:41 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm accounting for tone. It does read more citrus green than actual yellow but that could be termed as a muted shade of yellow.
    Genuinely wondering: how so? I've never heard of that before?