Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Oof, not @ me not being able to recognize Yardin's art. ;_; also ty
    tumblr_mefvl0P6dA1r1t9nio1_640.jpg
    tumblr_mdik6rZpWW1r1t9nio1_640.jpg

Classic Rogue
    Attached Images Attached Images
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

tumblr_nwt1a7x8hq1shdts2o1_1280.jpg

Final one, I promise.

I forget that we can purchase Marvel memorabilia with X-Men characters again.

Case in point the promotional Rogue art is everywhere but still no news on a cartoon.

on Zazzle if anyone is interested

Can't find the source for this one but it looks like a Billy Tan commission.

by Movielove55
    Great art by Yardin and the others as well.

I certainly hope all of this new X- artwork means a new cartoon is coming.
    And I'm glad Rogue's wearing what's almost her classic Jim lee uniform. I know they didn't want to make the outfits exactly alike, but I don't think that the green stripes across her abs were necessary.

Honestly I'd rather Rogue be with Duggan and the Marauders. Gambit too.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Classic Rogue
    Those are nice!'

Quote Originally Posted by sbo
    Great art by Yardin and the others as well.

I certainly hope all of this new X- artwork means a new cartoon is coming.
    And I'm glad Rogue's wearing what's almost her classic Jim lee uniform. I know they didn't want to make the outfits exactly alike, but I don't think that the green stripes across her abs were necessary.
    Me too. It all sounds like a big tease. Then again there's been a lot of drama with the original TAS cast recently that makes me think Marvel is still waffling over giving the green light.

Her new uniforms ok, I think I would have preferred a new costume tbh. But if the 90s look signals that she'll finally get her classic powerset back (the strength and flight) then I'm happy.

And same CGAR! They would've fit really well in a pirate themed book, one's a thief after all.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Same. It's kind of jarring to think that she was leading the Avengers just a few years ago and now she's barely doing anything in an actual X-Book. Such is the way of comics, I guess
    Make Good Art

I'd love Rogue to be written again by Duggan (and interact with her friends Iceman, Kitty and Emma) but right now, Marauders looks mostly like Kitty's stealth solo (and sometimes Emma) so it would worry me that Rogue ends up as an extra, which would not be a great evolution compared to Excalibur, apart from a better characterization

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I'd love Rogue to be written again by Duggan (and interact with her friends Iceman, Kitty and Emma) but right now, Marauders looks mostly like Kitty's stealth solo (and sometimes Emma) so it would worry me that Rogue ends up as an extra, which would not be a great evolution compared to Excalibur, apart from a better characterization
    Hmm I don't think he'd write Rogue as a side character. UA was basically a Rogue and Deadpool book, so I guess Duggan would have to balance it around Kitty, Rogue and Emma xd Either way it would be an upgrade from Excalibur.

Though really I do hope more writers get better at balancing their casts and giving them storylines.

Hmm I don't think he'd write Rogue as a side character. UA was basically a Rogue and Deadpool book, so I guess Duggan would have to balance it around Kitty, Rogue and Emma xd Either way it would be an upgrade from Excalibur.

Though really I do hope more writers get better at balancing their casts and giving them storylines.
    Honestly even if they were side characters at least they'd be competent side characters with decent action scenes, better dialogue, and a lot more respect. They might even be funny or cute.

I sure do love the look and feel of classic Rogue, probably because I'm a '90s kid who grew up watching & greatly enjoying the 1992 animated X-Men series.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I sure do love the look and feel of classic Rogue, probably because I'm a '90s kid who grew up watching & greatly enjoying the 1992 animated X-Men series.
    Yeah the X-men Animated series totally cemented the look and characterization of every character in my mind.

MCU would do well to look at the 90s cartoon if they want to make a successful transition of Rogue to the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    Yeah the X-men Animated series totally cemented the look and characterization of every character in my mind.

MCU would do well to look at the 90s cartoon if they want to make a successful transition of Rogue to the big screen.
    I couldn't agree with you more.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post

It should be a no-brainer for them. Making her a sassy, flying brick would be a complete departure from emo Fox-men Rogue.
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I would take them both to X-Force, actually. Them and Kwannon.

its too bad that she cant even represent the X-men when they are used in crossovers in the larger MU given her more recent developments