Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I would say Rogue had at least had a few moments with Colossus under Claremont. I would like to see a friendship blossom actually. They seemed to understand each other.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

So as I said...

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Hey gang.
    Who are the closest people to Rogue? Who are her people? Who would she invite on vacation with her? Who does she confide in? Gimme names and, of course, any and all justifications are welcome too.
    Besides Remy obviously, I would say the first to come to mind is Bobby (Iceman) given their road trips and deep talks. I'd love to see that touched on more. Then Sam due to their time in UA. Wolverine is almost like a big brother to her in my mind and they definitely have a close bond where he gives her lots of advice and she can admit things to him she doesn't tell just everyone and he was the first to accept her on the team plus she followed him in the Schism.

All of her female friends feel a little more held at a distance to me? But I would say she's closer to Betsy and Rachel and Storm. Storm has been her confidant in a few difficult circumstances.

Extraordinary Member

Funny enough. I’d say Shuri (Sunfire) is one due to her taking a significant amount of his memories.

He was a supporting character in her solo series. And later in the Uncanny Avengers series with her.

This is significant because Shiro let’s no one in.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Funny enough. I’d say Shuri (Sunfire) is one due to her taking a significant amount of his memories.

He was a supporting character in her solo series. And later in the Uncanny Avengers series with her.

This is significant because Shiro let’s no one in.
    Same for Northstar the first time she absorbed him.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Rogue has a lot of really close friendships, but they're rarely explored. I love that Tini is showing her closeness with Betsy. They two of them have had a complicated relationship, but I think there's a lot of love between them, especially after X-treme. I like Gambit, but I was a bit disappointed by their marriage because I thought we would only see her interact with him, and that's so far proven to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    Rogue has a lot of really close friendships, but they're rarely explored. I love that Tini is showing her closeness with Betsy. They two of them have had a complicated relationship, but I think there's a lot of love between them, especially after X-treme. I like Gambit, but I was a bit disappointed by their marriage because I thought we would only see her interact with him, and that's so far proven to be right.
    Have they really even had much to do with each over since X-treme X-men? All I can think of was their very brief time together on the all female team and Astonishing X-men but dont recall any meaningful interaction in either

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Have they really even had much to do with each over since X-treme X-men? All I can think of was their very brief time together on the all female team and Astonishing X-men but dont recall any meaningful interaction in either
    They did have this scene in Mr and Mrs X which seemed somewhat sweet but yea outside of that their camaraderie has taken a back seat.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    They did have this scene in Mr and Mrs X which seemed somewhat sweet but yea outside of that their camaraderie has taken a back seat.
    Thanks for posting this as I never saw this before. A very touching moment.

Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Damn, that's an impressive Rogue cos-play
    Like, that is Rogue!!

I just re-read the issues where Rogue was leading her first team and Betsy and she had a good dynamic at that time
    I miss it
    Last edited by rhaenylis; 10-27-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Damn, that's an impressive Rogue cos-play
    Terrific cosplay!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thanks for posting this as I never saw this before. A very touching moment.
    No problem!

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis
    I just re-read the issues where Rogue was leading her first team and Betsy and she had a good dynamic at that time
    I miss it
    Did they? My memory during the Revolution era is fuzzy lol.

I kinda want a rematch of this scene from Uncanny and X-Treme X-Men. So far Rogue's at like 0-3. CC did sure like showing Rogue up against Betsy, though Rogue did eventually manage to kill the guy who off'd Betsy so...?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That's kind of the point I was making when I said she has these relationships, but they aren't explored unless it's Gambit.