Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Genuinely wondering: how so? I've never heard of that before?
    The correct name for that colour is Citrine...yellow-green (or green-yellow depending on the percentage of the added colour used).
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The correct name for that colour is Citrine...yellow-green (or green-yellow depending on the percentage of the added colour used).
    Really? Are you sure? I thought Citrine was always more towards the yellow spectrum? This looks a little too green?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Really? Are you sure? I thought Citrine was always more towards the yellow spectrum? This looks a little too green?
    I am an artist. I am sure.
    It will fall in the yellow spectrum or the green spectrum depending on the mixture.
    You think it looks too green. I think it looks more yellow.
    in this case...We are both correct.
    Personally, I'm just thankful it's not Banana Yellow.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 01-09-2020 at 02:09 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

You know, I was really picturing something more dramatically different. Like maybe more of a Fantasy/Authurian look. I like it ok, but I don't quite follow why it was a big secret. I was kind of hoping for something with more black in it, but I dig the jacket.

I wonder if they didn't want to do two new costume splash pages in one issue? Had she worn that new look in issue 1, it would've debuted a few pages before Betsy's Captain Britain.

It also could've just been a late decision to give her a new look at all.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    You know, I was really picturing something more dramatically different. Like maybe more of a Fantasy/Authurian look. I like it ok, but I don't quite follow why it was a big secret. I was kind of hoping for something with more black in it, but I dig the jacket.
    I'm pretty sure I saw this new look on a preview for #6 last year now that you mention it? Like, in the solicitation covers, I mean?

I'm pretty sure I saw this new look on a preview for #6 last year now that you mention it? Like, in the solicitation covers, I mean?
    Really? I didn't see that. Tini had said they were withholding the reveal for her new costumes due to some changes she was undergoing. I'm assuming that was referring to the Apocalypse absorption now.

I kind of loved her dreamscape look. Not for fighting in, but just as an aesthetic.

BANNED

Really? I didn't see that. Tini had said they were withholding the reveal for her new costumes due to some changes she was undergoing. I'm assuming that was referring to the Apocalypse absorption now.

I kind of loved her dreamscape look. Not for fighting in, but just as an aesthetic.

Sorry, not #6, it might have been a preview piece posted on the art teases board last year? The one where like, people were riding horses near the bottom and Rogue, Jubilee, Betsy and Rictor were running to the foreground while Apocalypse's floating head just glared approvingly from the right-hand corner?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by applej View Post
    really? I didn't see that. Tini had said they were withholding the reveal for her new costumes due to some changes she was undergoing. I'm assuming that was referring to the apocalypse absorption now.

Found it!!!!!!!!!

Excalibur_Rogue_Spoiler.jpg

Screenshot 2020-01-11 00.03.46.png

Credit to spirit2011 for the original upload!!!

That's her classic 90's, though isn't it? Harder to tell since it a farther back shot. And the new uniform really is pretty close to her 90's look anyhow.

Which I do still love, but I dunno I'm also kind of ready for something new. I really enjoyed the variety of looks she got last year.

BANNED

That's her classic 90's, though isn't it? Harder to tell since it a farther back shot. And the new uniform really is pretty close to her 90's look anyhow.

Which I do still love, but I dunno I'm also kind of ready for something new. I really enjoyed the variety of looks she got last year.
    No, look (The link is much bigger by the way! 'Found it')--you can see that the jacket's design is totally different in styling and colour, plus the gloves and panels within her jumpsuit are another shade of green as opposed to yellow. There's also the shape and colour of the boots!

No, look (The link is much bigger by the way! 'Found it')--you can see that the jacket's design is totally different in styling and colour, plus the gloves and panels within her jumpsuit are another shade of green as opposed to yellow. There's also the shape and colour of the boots!
    I guess??? Kind of? Hmmmm.

BANNED

I guess??? Kind of? Hmmmm.
    Can ya really not see it? Did ya click the big link? (Am I going nuts? Has it finally happened?)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHloIOnX...jpg&name=large there?

Can ya really not see it? Did ya click the big link? (Am I going nuts? Has it finally happened?)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHloIOnX...jpg&name=large there?
    LOL I made it really big and I'm squinting really hard. Maybe kind of? It's possible I'm just old and my eyes finally suck.

BANNED

LOL I made it really big and I'm squinting really hard. Maybe kind of? It's possible I'm just old and my eyes finally suck.
    Dude, I promise ya, the colours are totally different!! Look, 90's outfit: https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/up...542890-im8.jpg and in Excalibur colouring style to boot! https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/p...s-150-Mike.jpg

(Or am I having some kinda vision?? Am I a precog...???? Is this why I don't like Krakoa much??? )