Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

I don't know much about today's Rogue but I like Rogue as a character.
    Weird costumes and weird powers, but everytime I saw her in the past, she turned out to be a positive and sensible woman. A pleasant contrast with all these brooding characters.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Some developments for Rogue in the latest issue of Excalibur, including a "new" costume.

I don't love it. I think it would be better if the light green bits were white, the gloves were black, and they gave her back the asymmetrical belt.

It's similar enough to her 90s uniform that I still like it, but they could have done better.

They should have just left it alone, all of the changes they made just made it worse.
    They should have kept the straps on her boots and made them either green or yellow to match the rest of the suit.

Hopefully she won't have the jacket strapped closed like that all of the time, I really don't like that.

I love the new costume. Black is better on Rogue than yellow and brown. The '90s costume is iconic but green with black and/or white is more of her unique color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I love the new costume. Black is better on Rogue than yellow and brown. The '90s costume is iconic but green with black and/or white is more of her unique color scheme.
    Yellow and green is as much her color scheme as the green and black/white. She's had several uniforms, including the one she's worn the longest in those colors.

I don't really care for the green and white versions, but the green and black does look good.

This is a nice uniform, and at least there's no hood in sight.

I like the fact that in the heat of battle Rogue removes the enemy riders from their mounts to make sure the horses don't get hurt.

I knew she was an animal lover.

I wonder how they'll get rid of this Apocalypse power-up? As interesting as it would be IMO for Rogue to keep his abilities, I can't see her staying in this state for long.

Only scenario which comes to mind for her to lose the abilities is Rogue figures out a way to let them go due to Apocalypse's mind influencing her or Apocalypse getting resurrected somehow calls his powers back to him. though a person coming back with their powers never made rogue lose her stolen one's before ala sunfire and wonder man

Astonishing Member

Cross posting from the Tony thread, funky pops!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Finally!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I wonder how they'll get rid of this Apocalypse power-up? As interesting as it would be IMO for Rogue to keep his abilities, I can't see her staying in this state for long.

Only scenario which comes to mind for her to lose the abilities is Rogue figures out a way to let them go due to Apocalypse's mind influencing her or Apocalypse getting resurrected somehow calls his powers back to him. though a person coming back with their powers never made rogue lose her stolen one's before ala sunfire and wonder man
    I'm thinking Apoc will take his powers back soon enough, no way they will leave her this powerful or blue.

Although since Apocalypse can alter his appearance, i'd think that Rogue could use his powers to keep her own skin color if she wanted to.

http://https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPa7BZdWkAArIAC.jpg

Absolutely beautiful uniform design on our girl by Werneck.

That's a pretty good costume. Personally these are my favorite(s)

by sakimichan

by nakashima8kazuma

Dark green, black, and a bit of white and brown is her best color scheme IMO.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 01-29-2020 at 11:38 AM.

Rogue's in her new uniform on this upcoming cover, and drawn by Larraz so she's looking good.

Hopefully she will actually show up in this book and beat up on Apocalypse again, although it looks like Apoc is fighting back this time.

These are for trades, so she's already shown up.

"The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post

Rogue's in her new uniform on this upcoming cover, and drawn by Larraz so she's looking good.

Hopefully she will actually show up in this book and beat up on Apocalypse again, although it looks like Apoc is fighting back this time.
    I have mixed feelings with that new uniform.
    I don't know if I hate him or love him, although I think she would look better with her jacket open.

with respect to the cover Rogue is much more powerful than Apo, of 10 fights against him she should win 10.

But if I would like to see these two fight again and exchange attacks, but that Rogue wins of course at least if it is well written that way it should be.

"The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki