Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

well this thread seems almost dead, and everything I think is due to excalibur, and I can understand.

The whole book has been horrible, but among all the bad things, which are many, I think it could be worse, at least Rogue has been well in power, and its sequences of action are good.

but now she is acting very distant and she is not like that, she is always very intuitive and alert, not here.
    I can understand the apathy that some have.

but in that book only Rogue and Apocalypse are saved.
    The others are written horrible.

With a bit of luck, we won't have Rogue in two books in a long time, oor so I hope.

The bad

1) I hate that since she is married all her appearances must be with Remy.

I like Remy, but lately it is unbearable and powerful we know that it is not. while Rogue is extremely powerful.
    Whatever Rogue does, we're going to have Remy's fans attacking her, and that makes me quite tired, they must understand Remy is weak in power level and that's it.
    rather, if he will show himself better than Rogue, that is something stupid and an offense for the character.

2) Excalibur shows all idiots and frankly unbearable especially Rictor Psylocle and Gambit.

Jubilee seems to not know what to do with her in this book.

Apo I think it has been good, and Rogue seems to not find her own voice but at least she has good combat and power level sequences. That's why I tell you this could be worse.

3) the writer did not read Tompsom's work.
    and that is disrespectful, she should know that Rogue already controlled her powers and that she already has the key to always control them which is fear, it also seems that Rogue has amnesia and does not remember her powers have advanced and now she can also absorb
    in a nearby radius without touching.

Obviously tiny ignores this, and that Xandra has recently appeared in new mutants, what is expected is that he at least read the last thing that was written about the character.

4) Gambit is weaker than usual. But un canon this is normal , except for his death..but in excalibur is worst

The good

1) Despite what you may think, I'm glad.
    And I know that many will not agree, but I'm glad that hickman doesn't have his claws in it full time in Rogue,
    that which is killing them in each issue and the matter of the resurrections. That they are not resurrections that is cloning. I dislike that a lot.

But killing rogue would be almost impossible.
    so I am sure that the subject is writing it badly, and ignoring the powers it has of Wolderman and that those same powers should bring it to life without the help of the stupid.

2) Hickman doesn't have it full time, I'm glad.
    and I no longer see the time that these racist and fanatic stories end. I think and I'm almost sure Hickman doesn't like Rogue ... and it's easy to deduce.

1- He has not used it in the time he has been in his ridiculous stories.

2- It's not part of that stupid " leaders" un krakoa.
    when she has been the leader of the xmen and an Avenger squad. also that it has saved the planet from imminent destruction twice.
    something that none of that table has done.
    in addition she is more powerful and with more merits than any of those sitting there.

2- I haven't had a single decent interaction between Rogue and Raven.

I would like Rogue to complete as herself and realize that Krakoa is wrong in separating like this from humans and that there is something strange, and help her mother.

After all the old couple are playing with bringing Destiny back., and that should at least make Rogue quite annoying.

4- the stupid list of Omega mutants, and ignoring Rogue is ridiculous since she is more powerful than practicing all who are there except a couple.
    and by the same description that hickman Rogue did is one.

since among all that absorption does she absorbed billions of psyches and energy, no one on that list has such an achievement, and she is not defined in the amount she can absorb ... because there we saw she can absorb billions of entities.

We still know it is. We know that it is more powerful and with more merits than any other xmen on that list, but Hickman ignores it.

These are all just the two things, or he doesn't know the character or he doesn't like it. I believe it is the second.

By the way I liked in excalibur the beating he gave to Apocalypse.
    and that he will praise her and tell her that she is perfect.
    also what we knew but we had never really seen and that is if Rogue wants to kill with absorption.
    I liked that ... and has already done it twice.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post

Rogue's in her new uniform on this upcoming cover, and drawn by Larraz so she's looking good.

Hopefully she will actually show up in this book and beat up on Apocalypse again, although it looks like Apoc is fighting back this time.

I love Larraz

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    I have mixed feelings with that new uniform.
    I don't know if I hate him or love him, although I think she would look better with her jacket open.

with respect to the cover Rogue is much more powerful than Apo, of 10 fights against him she should win 10.

But if I would like to see these two fight again and exchange attacks, but that Rogue wins of course at least if it is well written that way it should be.

I agree 100% that her uniform would look better with the jacket open.
    I think they're just keeping it closed to look more different from the 90s look, but I love her 90s uniform so open jacket, or even better no jacket would be much better..

I was wondering who would win in an all out fight between Rogue and Apocalypse. I'll admit I don't quite understand where Apoc is now in terms of power, but I assume he must be below where he has been in the past.

Larry Stroman with Shane Bailey on colors.
    ESD3EJVXYAA-L9N.jpg
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Larry Stroman with Shane Bailey on colors.
    ESD3EJVXYAA-L9N.jpg
    I love how much Stroman's artwork has changed after all these years.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Toe to toe...Rogue is not more powerful than o--[A]--0
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Toe to toe...Rogue is not more powerful than o--[A]--0

hahahaha faill

In Canon Rogue is really much more powerful than Apocalypse.

She, I kill murderer once in Excslibur.

And that is not in discussion, she is much more powerful than him, reaally a lot. Ad she doesn't even need celestial technology improvements.

its own her potential is already made by one of us more powerful and dangerous heroes if it is written properly.

I'm not saying that job can lose vs apo, despite being more powerful I could lose. But not if this fight is well written.

Of ten fights Rogue vs Apocalypse.
    10 should win Rogue.
    If the fight is well written.

🤗

Well Rogue vs Apoc should be a good fight, hopefully it' not another bait and switch cover where Rogue looks to be featured prominently but isn't even in the book.

I'm ready to see her throw down with someone.

I was hoping for a good fight in Excalibur, but for some reason Rogue's big fight scene was mostly off-panel, so big letdown there.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Question I’m hoping Rogue fans can answer for me, do we know what Anna Marie called Raven and Irene as a little girl?
    Mom, mommy, mama, momma?

I’m using Rogue in a fanfic and I wanted to get it canon(ish) if I could.
    It’s not a Rogue fic (sorry), it’s a Kurt fic (well, duh, as if I write anything else) but my cast has expanded somewhat.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Question I’m hoping Rogue fans can answer for me, do we know what Anna Marie called Raven and Irene as a little girl?
    Mom, mommy, mama, momma?

I’m using Rogue in a fanfic and I wanted to get it canon(ish) if I could.
    It’s not a Rogue fic (sorry), it’s a Kurt fic (well, duh, as if I write anything else) but my cast has expanded somewhat.
    It's not comics-canon, but I recall Rogue saying "momma" in the '90s cartoon.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SchismOfMadroces View Post
    It's not comics-canon, but I recall Rogue saying "momma" in the '90s cartoon.
    I was guessing Momma! But I wondered if any fans knew.
    I’m currently using Mom for Mystique and Momma for Irene.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I loved this very 80's look. Thanks to 616MarvelYear Is Leap Year
    UXM 192 04.jpg
    UXM 192 05.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I loved this very 80's look. Thanks to 616MarvelYear Is Leap Year
    UXM 192 04.jpg
    UXM 192 05.jpg
    I liked her 80s look too. She looked more like a villain than a hero imo, which was a cool visual queue to show she's a reformed villain
    Make Good Art

EWo9yrzXsAMA_c0.jpg

gorgeous WIP from Mark Brooks on Twitter, https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkBrook...83392593764353 . I love love love this colour on her
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 04-28-2020 at 02:24 PM.