Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

I also like Howard's take on Star Wars, glad we're getting more of him with S2 of Mando (he's doing 2-3 episodes) and Kenobi (he's doing 1-3 episodes).
    Do you have any source of that? The only confirmed Directors for Mando Season 2 are Favereau and Carl Weathers.

Kenobi will be fully directed bei Deborah Chow

The only Connection with Ron Howard is, that his Daughter directed an Episodes of Season 1
    Last edited by DarthRick; 01-06-2020 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Correction

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    it will definitely do well. Disney should thank fans, they will still buy anything with star wars even if they claim to hate it. I bet you the haters of last jedi still have the film on blueray/dvd
    Of course because it's still part of the nine. Although I actually don't have it on DVD. I saw it on streaming. The only stuff I have on DVD is the original trilogy, the prequels and TFA. The only reason I have the prequels and TFA is because they were sold in a package deal with the original trilogy for a great price. I even scored an unexpected bonus. The special features have the 1978 or 1979 cut of the original Star Wars. Granted, it's still not the absolute original cut from 1977 but close enough.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRick View Post
    Do you have any source of that? The only confirmed Directors for Mando Season 2 are Favereau and Carl Weathers.

Kenobi will be fully directed bei Deborah Chow

The only Connection with Ron Howard is, that his Daughter directed an Episodes of Season 1
    Just reading the latest news, which now says he's not doing Kenobi and the Howard directing in Season 2 is Bryce for one episode again.

Now I am bummed.

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I really don't get why it flopped, relatively speaking. It was a good, rollicking Star Wars movie.
    Actually it was a darn sight better than TROS.
    It actually had a plot, for a start.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    The lead actor just didn't have that je ne sais quoi that separated Harrison Ford's portrayal of Han from every other cocky gunslinger action hero, nor it is really reasonable to expect anyone to be able to fill those shoes properly given how iconic that performance has become in the past 40 years. Everyone else was mostly fine, but alas, the movie was called Solo.
    Which just proves that Poe Dameron will never be Han Solo despite his character snagging so much screen time in TROS.