Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I hope Dom brings his legs and just reattaches them. I remember the Xavier protocols said that to kill Logan, you had to separate the head from the body so it doesn't reattach, so I don't think the legs part would regenerate a whole upper part. I don't even like the idea of Logan being able to regenerate his lower body(ala Deadpool), but at this point his healing factor has been so amped that I wouldn't doubt they would do it that way.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Hopefully we get to see Logan with half-regenerated toddler legs waddling around.
    Oh please no. It works for Wade and was hilarious in the DP2 film, but I’ve always understood his healing factor to work faster than Logan’s due to no adamantium. Hopefully Domino just brings him his legs and he has to sit for awhile while his lower half reattaches. Especially the nerves and spinal cord. If he suddenly grows legs back, even baby ones, it will be terribly goofy. Which just doesn’t fit here like it does with Wade. My $02.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I hope Dom brings his legs and just reattaches them. I remember the Xavier protocols said that to kill Logan, you had to separate the head from the body so it doesn't reattach, so I don't think the legs part would regenerate a whole upper part. I don't even like the idea of Logan being able to regenerate his lower body(ala Deadpool), but at this point his healing factor has been so amped that I wouldn't doubt they would do it that way.
    His healing hasn't been amped. He started as a Hulk enemy that could withstand punches from a fully enraged Hulk. Also attacks from Wendigo. If anything his healing has been downgraded at times over the last 40-50 years then brought back up to where it was originally.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Oh please no. It works for Wade and was hilarious in the DP2 film, but I’ve always understood his healing factor to work faster than Logan’s due to no adamantium. Hopefully Domino just brings him his legs and he has to sit for awhile while his lower half reattaches. Especially the nerves and spinal cord. If he suddenly grows legs back, even baby ones, it will be terribly goofy. Which just doesn’t fit here like it does with Wade. My $02.
    Everything you’re saying makes sense but I still want Baby Legs Logan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I mean, we've seen it work for Laura in the past so I don't see why Logan can't pull it off. I mean, from where he's been sliced, it's not as if they have to worry about the bones needing to regrow, that's all muscular for the most part (well, plus nerves and all, but y'know, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Everything you’re saying makes sense but I still want Baby Legs Logan
    me too, I want baby legs Logan. maybe even a action figure

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

It would be pretty hilarious to see Dom running around with Logan's lower half, his legs bent over her shoulders like backpack straps.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    His healing hasn't been amped. He started as a Hulk enemy that could withstand punches from a fully enraged Hulk. Also attacks from Wendigo. If anything his healing has been downgraded at times over the last 40-50 years then brought back up to where it was originally.
    I don't remember Hulk or Wendigo dismembering him and him regrowing whole limbs. He could shrug off concussions and scratches, which is consistent with where I would put him.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I'm completely in love with this book. Great art. Cool and creepy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    Withstanding a hit is not the same as healing from a hit. There was a time where if Logan was injured he'd still be out of commission for a bit, and actually ran a legitimate risk of being killed. And remember that at the time he was introduced, the healing factor DIDN'T EXIST. That was a later retcon created to explain how his own metal skeleton didn't kill him.

I love everything about this book EXCEPT the fact that there's an entire damn island full of mutants and nobody has thought to heal Domino from being fucking SKINNED ALIVE yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Cassara an White stay killing it with this artwork.
    The Garbage Pail Kids aesthetic ain't doing it for me. Don't get me started on Yu.
    garbage-pail.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    The Garbage Pail Kids aesthetic ain't doing it for me. Don't get me started on Yu.
    garbage-pail.jpg
    This is dope.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    I love everything about this book EXCEPT the fact that there's an entire damn island full of mutants and nobody has thought to heal Domino from being fucking SKINNED ALIVE yet?
    I'm pretty sure that's going to be a plot Point later on considering Colossus was being healed earlier in the series. More than likely Domino's suffering some sort of trauma and doesn't want the scars to be healed just yet.

X-force is everything I needed from the new era carnage wise.