Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    DAREDEVIL #22
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • FRANCESCO MOBILI (A) • Cover by MARCO CHECCHETTO
    “TRUTH/DARE” CONTINUES!
    • Still grappling with the blood on his hands, Matt Murdock makes one of the biggest choices of his life.
    • But what effect will Matt’s choices have on DAREDEVIL? And what about the people who need him?
    • See why people are talking about DAREDEVIL as one of Marvel’s best ongoing series!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Order using APR201034

Any speculation as to what this would be about, apart from a possible guest appearance by Iron Man?

Getting a feeling of deja vu of DD's appearance in Superior Iron Man.

Only difference is this would be a better story which, if we're honest, is not very difficult to achieve.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Rooftops/Daredevil by kickliy:

Daredevil sketch by Chris Johnson:

Daredevil by Frederico Vincentini:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    Any speculation as to what this would be about, apart from a possible guest appearance by Iron Man?
    I've been wondering this myself. I have looked around and haven't found anymore information about it. I hope it's an Iron Man appearance.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Getting a feeling of deja vu of DD's appearance in Superior Iron Man.

Only difference is this would be a better story which, if we're honest, is not very difficult to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I've been wondering this myself. I have looked around and haven't found anymore information about it. I hope it's an Iron Man appearance.
    It could have something to do with the current/recent Iron Man 2020 event.

It could have something to do with the current/recent Iron Man 2020 event.
    I wonder if it has to do with Mephisto wanting Tony's soul. I know Matt has had dealings with Mephisto as well.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Incredible Member

I wonder if it has to do with Mephisto wanting Tony's soul. I know Matt has had dealings with Mephisto as well.
    Ugh I hope not.
    That's one of the many things I've ignored in relation to Iron Man in recent times.
    Right there along with the adoption *bleep*.

I LOVE this piece.

I would love more of this, please.

Ugh I hope not.
    That's one of the many things I've ignored in relation to Iron Man in recent times.
    Right there along with the adoption *bleep*.
    I’m with you on the adoption and Mephisto angles, but what can you do.

This really is an incredible piece. Always loved reading and watching DD work.

Incredible Member

I’m with you on the adoption and Mephisto angles, but what can you do.
    Ha! Tell me about it.

I've learnt to just pick and choose what applies to characters and burn the rest.

Compartmentalization or Denial? You decide

Ha! Tell me about it.

I've learnt to just pick and choose what applies to characters and burn the rest.

Compartmentalization or Denial? You decide
    LOL! I hear ya. I wish they would have done away with the adoption angle in Iron Man 2020, but they didn't. As for the Mephisto angle, I don't know why Aaron decided to do that, but again. What can you do.

DAREDEVIL by LEE WEEKS:

Lee Weeks was born to draw DD. Just beautiful.

11x17 private commission of DAREDEVIL and IRON FIST fighting off the Hand by EOIN MARRON: