Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Séb View Post
    Daredevil by Felipe Massafera:

That is amazing!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

DAREDEVIL by ALEX MALEEV:

@Mike_Murdock, with regards to Daredevil appearances during the Secret Wars event and other related mini-series, this is what I posted back in November 2018:

I recently finished an Hickman Avengers and Secret Wars readathon including the mass majority of the Secret Wars mini-series. Various iterations of Matt Murdock/Daredevil from the various universes appear here and there. I have to say that the coolest and most memorable version is the blind knife wielding minstrel Matthew Murdoch from the "1602" universe who appears in the 5-issue "Inhumans: Attilan Rising" written of course by......Charles Soule.

IIRC, I didn't think much of any of his other minor appearances. I wasn't a fan of Chef Matt in the Secret Wars Journal Battleworld issue. There was also a short story in the Secret Wars Secret Love one-shot:

Written by Michel Fiffe, Felipe Smith, Jeremy Whitley, Marguerite Bennett and Katie Cook. Art by Michel Fiffe, Felipe Smith, Gurihiru, Kris Anka and Katie Cook. Cover by David Nakayama. WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE, CAN THEIR LOVE SURVIVE? ROBBIE REYES/KAMALA KHAN! TYPHOID MARY/KAREN PAGE/MATT MURDOCK! AND MANY MORE SECRET LOVE AFFAIRS... 36 pages, full

What do you guys think of Bendis' New Avengers from a Daredevil standpoint? Worth going back and reading? Running out of reading material lol.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I don't think the Daredevil stuff is particularly interesting but the Echo and Elektra stuff have more substance.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    What do you guys think of Bendis' New Avengers from a Daredevil standpoint? Worth going back and reading? Running out of reading material lol.
    Some isn't bad. Daredevil officially joined the Avengers in New Avengers Vol. 2 #16. I picked up the issue myself and it's basically a Daredevil issue and worth reading. Daredevil seriously kicks butt in it. After that, he appears on and off in varying degrees right up to the end of that run up to #34. He has a substantial and key role in #30 and a couple of interesting ones in #19 and #22 where his hearing is a useful asset in helping the Avengers. As a fan of Daredevil, I would say it's a reasonably enjoyable read.

Another update... here's what the next few months look like for Daredevil:

06/10 - DAREDEVIL #20

06/17 - DD BY ZDARSKY V3 TPB

07/22 - DAREDEVIL #21

08/26 - DAREDEVIL ANNUAL #1

DAREDEVIL by Andre Parks & Megan Levens:

DAREDEVIL sketch cover by PHIL BUCKENHAM:

Love it! New Avengers is the only time I have picked up an avengers series.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I don't think the Daredevil stuff is particularly interesting but the Echo and Elektra stuff have more substance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Some isn't bad. Daredevil officially joined the Avengers in New Avengers Vol. 2 #16. I picked up the issue myself and it's basically a Daredevil issue and worth reading. Daredevil seriously kicks butt in it. After that, he appears on and off in varying degrees right up to the end of that run up to #34. He has a substantial and key role in #30 and a couple of interesting ones in #19 and #22 where his hearing is a useful asset in helping the Avengers. As a fan of Daredevil, I would say it's a reasonably enjoyable read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Love it! New Avengers is the only time I have picked up an avengers series.
    Yeah I don't usually read Avengers either, but I figured it's something I might enjoy with Daredevil being there.

DAREDEVIL sketch by ADAM GORHAM:

Yeah I don't usually read Avengers either, but I figured it's something I might enjoy with Daredevil being there.
    Check out the first couple of issues of the first volume of New Avengers, called "Breakout" . Daredevil doesn't join but he does kick some serious butt in the first two issues.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Check out the first couple of issues of the first volume of New Avengers, called "Breakout" . Daredevil doesn't join but he does kick some serious butt in the first two issues.
    Yes, they are pretty good. I bought the first three issues of New Avengers Vol. 1 because of the DD appearances. Actually, we only get Matt in NA #1 & #2 but he does go into serious fighting mode without the costume in #2. In NA #3, there's a whole page where Steve Rogers asks Daredevil to join the Avengers but he declines and explains why.

DAREDEVIL ANNUAL #1
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MANUEL GARCIA & CHRIS MOONEYHAM (A)
    Cover by CHIP ZDARSKY
    VARIANT COVER BY DECLAN SHALVEY MAR201051
    ONE MORE DAY!
    40 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$4.99