Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1113
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/amp/articles/...-king-in-black

Now, I was wondering how the hell Matt was meant to be able to keep a secret ID in prison - for practical reasons alone, he couldn't keep a mask 24/7 for two years - but showing him with it off in his cell just highlights the absurdity of it even more. Guards all just look the other way rather than ever checking on Inmate d1185d522912?
    I’d imagine he takes it off when nobody’s awake or around to see him than simply puts it back on when somebody’s near by.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Here comes Daredevil by Fernando Yukich:

Daredevil by Sebastián Píriz:

Daredevil vs. Ninjas! by Tom Reilly:

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Daredevil by Sebastián Píriz:

This is fantastic.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

It sucks that because of the likely legal issues with the character even if he does come to the MCU (and even if he is Cox again) we probably won't get a proper solo for the character. Unless maybe they keep doing "comic events as Disney+ series" stuff theyre doing with Armor Wars and Secret Invasion and do Shadowland?

Frank Miller's Daredevil placed fourth on CBR's list of Top Comic Runs.

https://www.cbr.com/top-comic-book-runs-4-3/

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

That issue right there is the example I routinely use in defense of floppies (or, at least, a criticism of the collections so far). In the original comic, the big reveal about the gun happens after a page turn, two pages of advertisements, and another page turn. In other words, it spends a considerable amount of time building suspense. In every trade collection I've seen, the pages line up so they are side by side. There isn't even a page turn. And, unlike other writers, Frank Miller was very aware of where ads were placed and deliberately chose the page layout for this reason.

I hope that when the Masterworks and Epic Collection editions of this issue come out, they at least preserve this page turn.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

For those interested, it appears the omnibuses for Miller's, Bendis', Brubaker's and Waid's runs are all on sale at comixiology for (roughly) 80% off each.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    It sucks that because of the likely legal issues with the character even if he does come to the MCU (and even if he is Cox again) we probably won't get a proper solo for the character. Unless maybe they keep doing "comic events as Disney+ series" stuff theyre doing with Armor Wars and Secret Invasion and do Shadowland?
    Legal's fine now, all they needed to do was wait 2 years - that's up. Disney's rumoured to be interested in mature context with Hulu now so it might not be a lost cause but who knows? Love to get Cox back, and he can bring Colleen Wing.

DAREDEVIL #28
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A/C)
    DAREDEVIL-THING VARIANT COVER BY RAY-ANTHONY HEIGHT
    A NEW DAREDEVIL RISES TO PROTECT HELL’S KITCHEN!
    Matt Murdock is a killer – but while he’s serving his time as the masked vigilante called Daredevil, Hell’s Kitchen has suddenly been left without a guardian devil.
    Or it was, until ELEKTRA NATCHIOS took it upon herself to protect Murdock’s neighborhood and his legacy as the NEW DAREDEVIL!
    But she’s already got her work cut out for her: WILSON FISK remains seated as New York’s mayor, with TYPHOID MARY, THE OWL, HAMMERHEAD and other lethal – and FAMILIAR – foes at his beck and call...
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Merry Christmas, Horn Heads!

30b2047ee8a7a9e189882092947e757d.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    DAREDEVIL #28
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A/C)
    DAREDEVIL-THING VARIANT COVER BY RAY-ANTHONY HEIGHT
    A NEW DAREDEVIL RISES TO PROTECT HELL’S KITCHEN!
    Matt Murdock is a killer – but while he’s serving his time as the masked vigilante called Daredevil, Hell’s Kitchen has suddenly been left without a guardian devil.
    Or it was, until ELEKTRA NATCHIOS took it upon herself to protect Murdock’s neighborhood and his legacy as the NEW DAREDEVIL!
    But she’s already got her work cut out for her: WILSON FISK remains seated as New York’s mayor, with TYPHOID MARY, THE OWL, HAMMERHEAD and other lethal – and FAMILIAR – foes at his beck and call...
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I hope that there are some new villains and it's not just running a gauntlet of Matt's traditional foes.

I got the Daredevil Brubaker & Lark Ultimate Collection vol 1 for Christmas. I'm just a casual Daredevil fan, but I thought this was very good.

I thought it was an interesting take on Daredevil and Christmas.