Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

I just can't get over these pages of Matt showing up in Hawkeye: Freefall #4. IMHO...this is the best super hero interaction in a decade...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I just can't get over these pages of Matt showing up in Hawkeye: Freefall #4. IMHO...this is the best super hero interaction in a decade...
    This is beautiful. And ties in wonderfully to Zdarsky's DD.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

OMGODDESS!!! I literally SCREAMED with Surprise and absolute DELIGHT for the Mary reveal in DD 19. And what about that last page visual...?
    AWESOME issue as expected.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Not sure if this deserves its own thread, but it looks like Marvel editors are big fans of Daredevil!
    https://twitter.com/TomBrevoort/stat...54094356295680
    https://twitter.com/TomBrevoort/stat...54421570736128

Extraordinary Member

The last issue leaves me with a thought....Does anyone else want to see Bullseye and Crossbones go at it?? And who do you put your money on???

The last issue leaves me with a thought....Does anyone else want to see Bullseye and Crossbones go at it?? And who do you put your money on???
    Have they ever fought before? As for who I put my money on, well if the series is Daredevil I assume they'd put Crossbones over to hype up a character that appears less frequently in the series, to make him seem like a bigger threat to Matt.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Rosenberg would be amazing if he could write for a Hawkeye ongoing. Or!!!! A relaunched Heroes for Hire, with Luke and Danny. Maybe add some Kasper Cole action.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Rosenberg would be amazing if he could write for a Hawkeye ongoing. Or!!!! A relaunched Heroes for Hire, with Luke and Danny. Maybe add some Kasper Cole action.
    I suspect he will be writing a Hawkeye ongoing. I think the end of this mini will launch a new ongoing. But we'll see.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

An explosive issue. More great teamwork between Matt and Cole. Could be surprising for some that Matt got up fighting after going through the windscreen in particular after his recent injuries. I get it. The adrenaline. The attitude of having enough of others fighting his fight. I'm still having problems with Bullet being on the same team as Bullseye. They were enemies in the Bullseye mini-series (Colombian Connection) by Ed Brisson and this followed through to the very good Old Man Logan run (also by Brisson) where Bullseye kidnapped Bullet's son and killed him. Also, why don't any recent writers ever have Bullet using his speed? Judging by the cover of the upcoming issue, it looks like it's Matt and Fisk against the "rest" which I'm not too keen on.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    OMGODDESS!!! I literally SCREAMED with Surprise and absolute DELIGHT for the Mary reveal in DD 19. And what about that last page visual...?
    Also not too keen on seeing Mary again (I'm not a fan). Wouldn't Matt have recognised her heartbeat or will they explain it away that this is yet another new personality?

Normally I would see Crossbones winning but with Bullseye been "rebuilt" and resurrected from the inside after his death and various maimngs by Daredevil, it could be even stevens. Possibly Crossbones would have the edge at close quarters.

Mighty Member

Wow! Quite the explosive issue, Bullseye, Mary, Rhino, all in one go.

Cole North should really be given comics supporting role character of the year. So well written.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    I suspect he will be writing a Hawkeye ongoing. I think the end of this mini will launch a new ongoing. But we'll see.
    I want to see that, or a relaunch of Force Works (not just the 2020 mini tie in)
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yeah this latest issue has cemented Zdarsky as my favorite Daredevil writer! This series continues to be amazing.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

DAREDEVIL #19. Characters sketches for INFERNO by MARCO CHECCHETTO:

Mighty Member

You know, I'm really digging the new look for Bullseye. I didn't at first glance, but it works pretty well overall. I might make the leather shoulder straps white as more of an homage to his original look, but I really enjoy the more practical, tactical look.
    However, this also makes me sad that we'll never get to see Bethel's Bullseye don a version of this for the cancelled Netflix DD.

BANNED

No liking whatsoever for the Bullseye look..YES liking for the Rhino look.