Page 12 of 75 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    The last issue leaves me with a thought....Does anyone else want to see Bullseye and Crossbones go at it?? And who do you put your money on???
    Quote Originally Posted by Oheao View Post
    Have they ever fought before? As for who I put my money on, well if the series is Daredevil I assume they'd put Crossbones over to hype up a character that appears less frequently in the series, to make him seem like a bigger threat to Matt.
    The comicbook character Crossbones IS a bigger threat to the comicbook character Matt..

Spectacular Member

20200310_190326.jpg

Got the Brubaker run in the mail yesterday. Never read any run besides Miller's and I think I'll save it until I can get the Bendis books, and do one big Daredevil marathon from Smith > Bendis > Brubaker > Waid. I'm excited for that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    20200310_190326.jpg

Got the Brubaker run in the mail yesterday. Never read any run besides Miller's and I think I'll save it until I can get the Bendis books, and do one big Daredevil marathon from Smith > Bendis > Brubaker > Waid. I'm excited for that day.
    No !! Don't read Brubaker run's if you haven't read Bandis / Maleev's run before ! You won't get why he's in such situation. And you'll spoil yourself the very gread Bandis run. Probably the 2nd best run after Miller / Janson.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

20200310_190326.jpg

That will be some excellent reading. I gather you're not bothering with the Shadowland Omnibus? One of the lower points in Daredevil's life and not the greatest of stories but it does have some good moments. If you're a big Daredevil fan and completist, I recommend it but otherwise not. It directly carries on from Brubaker's run which has its major consequences and sets up Matt's disposition in Waid's run.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    No !! Don't read Brubaker run's if you haven't read Bandis / Maleev's run before ! You won't get why he's in such situation. And you'll spoil yourself the very gread Bandis run. Probably the 2nd best run after Miller / Janson.
    That's exactly my plan!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    That will be some excellent reading. I gather you're not bothering with the Shadowland Omnibus? One of the lower points in Daredevil's life and not the greatest of stories but it does have some good moments. If you're a big Daredevil fan and completist, I recommend it but otherwise not. It directly carries on from Brubaker's run which has its major consequences and sets up Matt's disposition in Waid's run.
    Everything I've heard about Shadowland is mostly negative so I decided to skip that one lol. Maybe I'll read it on Marvel unlimited someday.

Everything I've heard about Shadowland is mostly negative so I decided to skip that one lol. Maybe I'll read it on Marvel unlimited someday.
    If you really are interrested, the runs of Bendis, Brubaker, Andy Diggle (Shadowland) are part of the "Marvel Knights" era.
    During this era, there was a few titles not directly handled by Marvel, outsourced, mostly the more "adult" titles from Marvel.

For your information this entira era makes a complete story, that ends in a crossover entitled "Shadowland".
    The mini-serie "Shadowland" and the 2 Daredevil tpb from Andy Diggle are bad but not that bad compared to other comics.

The era goes as follows:

1 - Marvel Knights by Joe Quesada - Daredevil vol. 2 #1-15, #1/2, Daredevil: Father #1-6, Marvel Authentix: Daredevil #1, material from Marvel Knights Double-Shot #1
    or
    1a. Marvel Knights Daredevil by Smith & Quesada: Guardian Devil - Daredevil Vol. 2 #1-8, 1/2
    1b. Marvel Knights Daredevil by Mack & Quesada: Parts of a Hole - Daredevil Vol. 2 #9-15

2. Marvel Knights Daredevil by Bendis, Jenkins, Gale, & Mack: Unusual Suspects - Daredevil Vol. 2 #20-25, 51-55, Daredevil: Ninja #1-3, Daredevil/Spider-Man #1-4, Spider-Man/Daredevil #1

3a. Daredevil by Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev, Vol. 1 - Daredevil vol. 2, #16-19, 26-50, 56-60
    3b. Daredevil by Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev, Vol. 2 - Daredevil vol. 2, #61-81; What If...Karen Page Had Lived; Ultimate Marvel Team-Up #6-8

4a. Daredevil by Ed Brubaker and Michael Lark, Vol. 1 - Daredevil vol. 2, #82-105
    4b. Daredevil by Ed Brubaker and Michael Lark, Vol. 2 - Daredevil vol. 2, #106-119, Annual #1; Daredevil #500; Blood of the Tarantula

5. Daredevil: Shadowland Omnibus - Daredevil vol. 2, #501-512; Dark Reign: The List - Daredevil #1, Shadowland #1-5; Shadowland: Elektra, Bullseye, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, After the Fall; Shadowland: Moon Knight #1-3; Shadowland: Blood on the Streets #1-4; Shadowland: Daughters of the Shadow #1-3; Shadowland: Power Man #1-4; Thunderbolts (1997) #148-149; Daredevil: Reborn #1-4

The End, have fun.
    Last edited by jb681131; 03-11-2020 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    If you really are interrested, the runs of Bendis, Brubaker, Andy Diggle (Shadowland) are part of the "Marvel Knights" era.
    During this era, there was a few titles not directly handled by Marvel, outsourced, mostly the more "adult" titles from Marvel.

For your information this entira era makes a complete story, that ends in a crossover entitled "Shadowland".
    The mini-serie "Shadowland" and the 2 Daredevil tpb from Andy Diggle are bad but not that bad compared to other comics.

The era goes as follows:

1 - Marvel Knights by Joe Quesada - Daredevil vol. 2 #1-15, #1/2, Daredevil: Father #1-6, Marvel Authentix: Daredevil #1, material from Marvel Knights Double-Shot #1
    or
    1a. Marvel Knights Daredevil by Smith & Quesada: Guardian Devil - Daredevil Vol. 2 #1-8, 1/2
    1b. Marvel Knights Daredevil by Mack & Quesada: Parts of a Hole - Daredevil Vol. 2 #9-15

2. Marvel Knights Daredevil by Bendis, Jenkins, Gale, & Mack: Unusual Suspects[/B] - Daredevil Vol. 2 #20-25, 51-55, Daredevil: Ninja #1-3, Daredevil/Spider-Man #1-4, Spider-Man/Daredevil #1

3a. Daredevil by Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev, Vol. 1 - Daredevil vol. 2, #16-19, 26-50, 56-60
    3b. Daredevil by Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev, Vol. 2 - Daredevil vol. 2, #61-81; What If...Karen Page Had Lived; Ultimate Marvel Team-Up #6-8

4a. Daredevil by Ed Brubaker and Michael Lark, Vol. 1 - Daredevil vol. 2, #82-105
    4b. Daredevil by Ed Brubaker and Michael Lark, Vol. 2 - Daredevil vol. 2, #106-119, Annual #1; Daredevil #500; Daredevil: Blood of the Tarantula #1

5. Daredevil: Shadowland Omnibus - Daredevil vol. 2, #501-512; Dark Reign: The List - Daredevil #1, Shadowland #1-5; Shadowland: Elektra, Bullseye, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, After the Fall; Shadowland: Moon Knight #1-3; Shadowland: Blood on the Streets #1-4; Shadowland: Daughters of the Dragon #1-3; Shadowland: Power Man #1-4; Thunderbolts (1997) #148-149; Daredevil: Reborn #1-4

The End, have fun.
    There, corrected that for you.

Daredevil by Werther Dell'Edera:

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    There, corrected that for you.
    Thank you, you can then also go clean up wikipedia:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Daredevil_titles

Inked Daredevil and Elektra commission by Gavin Smith:

Incredible Member

I'm curious as to what he keeps in those pouches?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    I'm curious as to what he keeps in those pouches?
    Well, in that one issue where he and Elektra were escaping from the governor's home, he used some flash grenade things. But I'm also curious as to what else he keeps in there.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Well, in that one issue where he and Elektra were escaping from the governor's home, he used some flash grenade things. But I'm also curious as to what else he keeps in there.
    Oh yeah that's right. I guess I'm just not used to seeing him using gadgets and such, other than whatever he can cram into his Billy clubs lol.

After recently purchasing the Daredevil Bendis Vol. 1 Omnibus and the Marvel Masterworks Daredevil Vol. 14 HC, here's what my current Daredevil Collected Editions looks like. I'm now waiting on the upcoming Daredevil Epic Collection Vol. 14: Last Rites TPB. Here's also hoping for Omnibus editions of Charles Soule's run.