Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Batman, Daredevil, Hellboy and TMNT by Chris Johnson:

Kevin Smith, Joe Quesada Tease Guardian Devil Sequel:

https://www.cbr.com/kevin-smith-joe-...-devil-sequel/

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Kevin Smith, Joe Quesada Tease Guardian Devil Sequel:

https://www.cbr.com/kevin-smith-joe-...-devil-sequel/
    How can he imagine a sequel of a story that is continued in "Part of a Hole", Bendis & Maleev's run, Ed Brubaker's run and finishes with Andy Diggles' run !
    It won't really be a sequel, but just another story by Joe & Kevin !

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Is Kevin Smith going to finish his Bullseye story first?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Is Kevin Smith going to finish his Bullseye story first?
    Yes, the same question came to my mind. It's interesting because it remains to this day one of the biggest selling "Daredevil" issues. Did you like it? Personally, I never took to it.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

It was barely a story. Weirdly enough, as a reintroduction to Bullseye, it vaguely works. It's possible to read it as a nonesense one-shot that occurs between Guardian Devil and Hardcore. That being said, there are some fine moments in it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Has Matt ever served a stint as a judge? Appointed? Run for the office? It could be interesting as a storyline. Wouldn't last forever of course.
    (or could it? Maybe in an alternate world, Judge Murdock oversees cases during the day, but then at night....)

Has he ever argued in front of the US Supreme Court? (marvel's version of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Has Matt ever served a stint as a judge? Appointed? Run for the office? It could be interesting as a storyline. Wouldn't last forever of course.
    (or could it? Maybe in an alternate world, Judge Murdock oversees cases during the day, but then at night....)

Has he ever argued in front of the US Supreme Court? (marvel's version of course).
    I don't know, but I don't see him as a judge. I don't see what could be interresting about this. That's probably why he has never been one.

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    I don't know, but I don't see him as a judge. I don't see what could be interresting about this. That's probably why he has never been one.
    Exactly. During his '90s run on Daredevil, Karl Kesel brought forth the idea of having Matt run for office. But Marvel decided to go in a different direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post

Yes, in Charles Soule's run in the storyline "Supreme" which ran from issues Daredevil (2016) #21-25. It's a very good story.

Here's a nice write-up:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kot...reme-court/amp

Yes, in Charles Soule's run in the storyline "Supreme" which ran from issues Daredevil (2016) #21-25. It's a very good story.

Here's a nice write-up:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kot...reme-court/amp
    By any chance, do you know if this run is ever gonna be edited in bigger format than the 8 small tpb ?

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    By any chance, do you know if this run is ever gonna be edited in bigger format than the 8 small tpb ?
    Unfortunately, I don't. This is actually one of my big Omnibus wants. There's a yearly Most Wanted Omnibus ballot which is created by a poster on the Masterworks Forum but also quite a few of us from the CBR Collected threads take part. Soule's Daredevil placed at 22 in a Top 60. Marvel don't determine which Omnibuses are printed based on the ballot BUT certain Marvel collection editors such as Cory Seidlmeier frequent the Masterworks forum and each year several Omnibuses that chart are published, so there is hope.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Unfortunately, I don't. This is actually one of my big Omnibus wants. There's a yearly Most Wanted Omnibus ballot which is created by a poster on the Masterworks Forum but also quite a few of us from the CBR Collected threads take part. Soule's Daredevil placed at 22 in a Top 60. Marvel don't determine which Omnibuses are printed based on the ballot BUT certain Marvel collection editors such as Cory Seidlmeier frequent the Masterworks forum and each year several Omnibuses that chart are published, so there is hope.
    Same here. Either an omnibus or deluxe editions. I don't like having to read tpbs
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

If I had a choice of how to Omnibus Soule's run, I would probably do it in the following way:

DAREDEVIL BY CHARLES SOULE Vol. 1 OMNIBUS
    Pencilled by Ron Garney, Szymon Kudrański, Goran Sudžuka & Alec Morgan
    Collecting: Daredevil Vol. 5 #1-25, Annual #1, Deadpool #13, Daredevil/Punisher: Seventh Circle #1-4 and material from All-New All-Different Marvel Point One #1 ("Blind spot").

DAREDEVIL BY CHARLES SOULE Vol. 2 OMNIBUS
    Pencilled by Ron Garney, Stefano Landini, Mike Henderson, Matteo Buffagni & Phil Noto
    Collecting: Daredevil Vol. 5 #26-28, #595-612, Hunt for Wolverine #1; Hunt for Wolverine: Weapon Lost #1-4, Man Without Fear (by Jed MacKay) #1-5.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Further possible confirmation of Daredevil being in Spider-Man 3:

I really hope this is true. And they better let Cox be Matt.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor