Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 624
  1. #346
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Hmmm, anyone else having problems seeing the pic in my post? I checked on two different devices and three different browsers and I see it.
    It shows for me at least.
    Noticed there were a couple of new comics out today, both DC and Marvel but no DD sadly.

  2. #347
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    It shows for me at least.
    Noticed there were a couple of new comics out today, both DC and Marvel but no DD sadly.
    This is the latest update:

    DAREDEVIL #20
    Diamond & digital - June 10

    DD BY ZDARSKY V3 TPB
    Diamond - June 17
    Digital - Now available
    Amazon - TBD

    DAREDEVIL #21
    Diamond & digital - TBD (July 15 at earliest)

    DAREDEVIL ANNUAL #1
    Diamond & digital - TBD (July 15 at earliest)

  3. #348
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    This is the latest update:

    DAREDEVIL #20
    Diamond & digital - June 10

    DD BY ZDARSKY V3 TPB
    Diamond - June 17
    Digital - Now available
    Amazon - TBD

    DAREDEVIL #21
    Diamond & digital - TBD (July 15 at earliest)

    DAREDEVIL ANNUAL #1
    Diamond & digital - TBD (July 15 at earliest)
    Oh wow, that's quite a wait. Oh well, nothing to do about it I guess.

  4. #349

    Default

    I still want a solo video game. plenty of stealth, detective work, and combat. They could use the Arkham engine.

  5. #350
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    12,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I still want a solo video game. plenty of stealth, detective work, and combat. They could use the Arkham engine.
    DD in the style of the Arkham series would be awesome, but almost too identical. Something like Assassin's Creed, when Assassin's Creed was still about being an assassin, where Eagle Vision could work like Matt's heightened senses and stealth mattered... I would be all over that.

  6. #351
    Astonishing Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Hmmm, anyone else having problems seeing the pic in my post? I checked on two different devices and three different browsers and I see it.
    It shows for me at least.
    I'm good on my end, as well. In fact, your image is larger than the other one.

  7. #352
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    12,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I'm good on my end, as well. In fact, your image is larger than the other one.
    Shows for me as well.

  8. #353
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    It shows for me at least.
    Noticed there were a couple of new comics out today, both DC and Marvel but no DD sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I'm good on my end, as well. In fact, your image is larger than the other one.
    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Shows for me as well.
    Thanks for the responses.

    Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Raffi you pick did not post on my computer so i reposted it.
    Hey taozen, I think your "device" or browser may have some blocks installed.

  9. #354
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Zdarskey's run is phenomenal. I think, assuming it stays at its current quality, will go down as one of the best runs on a superhero book, up there with Bendis on Daredevil and the other greats.

  10. #355
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,470

    Default

    DAREDEVIL Commission by BOB LAYTON:

  11. #356
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,470

    Default

    Marvel Legendary Playmat by @caiocacau for Upper Deck:


  12. #357
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,470

    Default

    Darker DAREDEVIL, NETFLIX costume. Larger painting. watercolors and pencils
    by ALEX MALEEV:



  13. #358
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,470

    Default

    Daredevil & Spider-Man by Francesco Mobili (colours by Francesco Segala):


  14. #359
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,470

    Default

    "Forget that dark Netflix stuff, back to RED!"
    by ALEX MALEEV:



  15. #360
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    The art on this page is out of this world, like really.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •