I'm struggling to imagine a scenario that makes me want to read a Vic Stone story. I'm interested enough about the character but don't know enough about him to imagine anything.

The first thing that came to mind was robot fight, but then I remember I don't really like sci-fi and mechanical stuff by default, so it's already a hard sell... and they did try that. It's... not... interesting.

Aside from having cool robot design, which I like, I love good creature design even if it's mechanical... the part of the preview where it doesn't have a robot doesn't grab me. Those previews... I don't remember they ever talk about Vic's personal life or personality. I really only remember the robots, and some STAR lab scene involving his dad. It's not memorable or made me curious enough to get it.

I think... for starter, I want to know more about his personal life first, something a bit more down to earth. The human side of this half-machine man that can make me relate or admire him (which I'm sure DC struggle with because their definition of a superhero comic is hero vs villain and that's why they make their previews like that)

So... which are your favorite Cyborg stories?