Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    At the very least I'd like a story arc in someone's book dedicated to Vic's history and sorting things out. I'd love a Cyborg series or mini again, but I'd accept him getting the focus of an arc in JL or something instead.

But I'd make this suggestion:

After being a Titan, Vic eventually joins the League.....and in his first mission with them, deals with the Darkseid invasion and gets his New Gods upgrade. Have him join the League first (and he did join them shortly before the New52 in Robinson's replacement League) because otherwise it looks like they only take him because he got more powerful. Let Vic earn his spot on his own merits, and not because he got hooked up to a Mother Box.
    You know what that is a much better idea, go with that. However I also want to see Cyborg earn his DC you/Rebirth level powers where he could shift his appearance. I’ve always argued for Cyborg to freely change how robotic he looks so he’s not always drawn as a tank robot with half a human face, he should be able to go from slightly robotic to full on armored power house if he so chooses.
    Last edited by sifighter; 08-19-2020 at 08:49 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.