Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Ironically it seems Generations/5G was gonna sort out Vic's history before it was cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborguy View Post
    Im not a fan of him being from Detroit, but it's whatever. I'd rather he have a fictional city to work with tho. I know there's a few heroes that are in Detroit, but Vic never really interacted with them.and certainly not in any of his books. I definitely think there's more room to work with creating landmarks and such.

Aside from some of the characters like Silas, Sarah and Exxy and Black Narcissus (who'd I love to see more of), I was thinking Bumblebee should be assimilated into Cyborg's world. Bumblebee, like Cyborg, is loved outside of comics, and Bumblebee especially doesn't get used in comics very often. Obviously both tech based characters, Titans/HIVE connections, etc.
    Well in my version I added Vibe since he's closely associated with Star Labs in the Arrowverse. An aged up Beast Boy would be fine too (don't remember how old he is now). I also added the Calculators kids as interns at Star Labs to have a peer group for Exxy to interact with. H8-Bit has potential, the bones are there it just has to have the right people on it.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I would bring back his cat Smokey!
    I like Vic having a pet too. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Well in my version I added Vibe since he's closely associated with Star Labs in the Arrowverse. An aged up Beast Boy would be fine too (don't remember how old he is now). I also added the Calculators kids as interns at Star Labs to have a peer group for Exxy to interact with. H8-Bit has potential, the bones are there it just has to have the right people on it.
    Love it. Vibe is one I've wanted to Vic interact with for a while. I remember liking his solo he had and becoming a fan. If I remember correctly, he could detect boom tubes opening. Plus being from Detroit it made sense to me.

H8-Bit was my favorite villain in that run, would def love him back.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/6c...25618e3544.jpg

What do you guys think of the H.I.V.E Queen being a villain for Cyborg. IIRC, she called herself as Brainiac's daughter maybe she could feel dawned and attracted to Cyborg due to his mother box and sees him as the pinnacle of scientific evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan2013 View Post
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/6c...25618e3544.jpg

What do you guys think of the H.I.V.E Queen being a villain for Cyborg. IIRC, she called herself as Brainiac's daughter maybe she could feel dawned and attracted to Cyborg due to his mother box and sees him as the pinnacle of scientific evolution.
    I wouldn't mind it, maybe having Cyborg around more human-looking robotic types will inspire DC to upgrade him to something more hybridized and less face on a tank. please lord can they just give my mans some clothes. can we start a campaign? #Pants4Cyborg
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Spectacular Member

Give the man some pants. He deserves to have a pimped out costume like everyone else instead of going around in the nude. I'm still salty he was given some pants into that one JLO art but never came about. Though that book did him more dirty later in it but that's a whole other rant. Even Braniac got tired of not having some pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmonk View Post
    Give the man some pants. He deserves to have a pimped out costume like everyone else instead of going around in the nude. I'm still salty he was given some pants into that one JLO art but never came about. Though that book did him more dirty later in it but that's a whole other rant. Even Braniac got tired of not having some pants.
    Cyborg does look pretty cool when they draw him with clothes. I'm also super bummed the JLO designs were scrapped. I was worried it would happen with Stjepan Sejic amazing art. No other monthly artist can keep up with his intricate designs and they ended up just giving Vic the generic armor look again.

I'm down with the tracksuit in Doom Patrol just because it's a fun reference to the most famous cyborg of 70s pop culture, The Six Million Dollar Man.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I like that idea while we are stealing stuff from the Arrowverse, I wouldn't mind if Cyborg stole DEO thing from Supergirl ,It is easy work for stories Cyborg going around fighting Aliens and you can build supporting cast of characters easy from other people around the DEO. Star Lab could be the subject matter experts on alien stuff with a contract to work the government and that how they could interact. Plus it brings Cyborg closer to Flashpoint Cyborg which I think is one of the better versions and uses of the character.

Plus It is a elite niche, Defender/Protector of earth against Alien invaders.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 08-25-2020 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I like that idea while we are stealing stuff from the Arrowverse, I wouldn't mind if Cyborg stole DEO thing from Supergirl ,It is easy work for stories Cyborg going around fighting Aliens and you can build supporting cast of characters easy from other people around the DEO. Star Lab could be the subject matter experts on alien stuff with a contract to work the government and that how they could interact. Plus it brings Cyborg closer to Flashpoint Cyborg which I think is one of the better versions and uses of the character.

Plus It is a elite niche, Defender/Protector of earth against Alien invaders.
    I wouldn't mind it, have him be the head of the DEO and link up with the Terrific Council to further emphasize Cyborg's intelligence and bolster the ranks of the Terrifics Council as a collective of the greatest minds in the DC universe. steal from supergirl and have Martian Manhunter link up with him; like maybe the DEO is a offshoot of Stormwatch. while we going crazy, bring in Starfire and let Azrael join too, boom! DEO can be like Justice League Odyssey; the League's space arm.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 08-25-2020 at 12:15 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Cyborg does look pretty cool when they draw him with clothes. I'm also super bummed the JLO designs were scrapped. I was worried it would happen with Stjepan Sejic amazing art. No other monthly artist can keep up with his intricate designs and they ended up just giving Vic the generic armor look again.

I'm down with the tracksuit in Doom Patrol just because it's a fun reference to the most famous cyborg of 70s pop culture, The Six Million Dollar Man.

I think I remember him wearing a sweater and track pants or a trenchcoat in Post-Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    my boy's wearing a vest? or a sleeveless jacket? I think DC has heard my nerd whingery the tired "make the black guy bald to show age" trope but Vic looks good. it's such obvious exploitation but, as a late 90s kid with a television in america, I'm a sucker for this line up. plus they got my baby Kendra Saunders on there? I wouldn't mind this team doing more stuff in the future.

currently following:

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Ironically it seems Generations/5G was gonna sort out Vic's history before it was cancelled.

Ugh we were robbed

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I wouldn't mind it, maybe having Cyborg around more human-looking robotic types will inspire DC to upgrade him to something more hybridized and less face on a tank. please lord can they just give my mans some clothes. can we start a campaign? #Pants4Cyborg
    He was when he got gold and merged with the Omegadrome armor tech thing. Then Johns decided to make him look "iconic" again.