Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

I like this version better:

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    How do you feel about the idea of Cyborg staying in Detroit? It always felt weird to me that DC pushed him into a real life city when pretty much all their A-listers have a fictional city to play in without the burden of reality. I would much prefer if Cy moved to his own city, maybe his mom's original hometown? Would also be a good way to get him away from the lab and give him space away from his dad.

Other than that, the idea of body shops and illegal cybernetics is great. After all these alien invasions you'd think there'd be a substantial black market of surgeons and smugglers trafficking in body enhancements. Cyborg is uniquely qualified to deal with that stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborguy View Post
    Im not a fan of him being from Detroit, but it's whatever. I'd rather he have a fictional city to work with tho. I know there's a few heroes that are in Detroit, but Vic never really interacted with them.and certainly not in any of his books. I definitely think there's more room to work with creating landmarks and such.

Aside from some of the characters like Silas, Sarah and Exxy and Black Narcissus (who'd I love to see more of), I was thinking Bumblebee should be assimilated into Cyborg's world. Bumblebee, like Cyborg, is loved outside of comics, and Bumblebee especially doesn't get used in comics very often. Obviously both tech based characters, Titans/HIVE connections, etc.
    As a shout out to the Teen Titans cartoon I think it would be cool if hes from Jump City

So, random and strange thing I just remembered from back in the day.

Back in the New52/DCYOU when Cyborg "could" fly but we almost never saw him doing it, people were bitching about DC not showing Vic his due respect (as is right and correct) and I thought; "Y'know....maybe Vic can fly but is afraid of heights."

I thought it was a fun little phobia that would help round Vic's character out. Just an odd thought from the time that, for whatever reason, popped back up in the brain pan.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

As someone who likes cyborg and is a fan of that series in particular, I’m getting that.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

So what’s happening here? Is Vic going back to the best costume he’s ever had?

Quote Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
    So what’s happening here? Is Vic going back to the best costume he’s ever had?
    I would be fine with Vic no longer being a Justice League founder as long as he gets that amazing Reis design back. Fingers crossed that image is hinting at things to come.

Yeah. If this does bring about the Reis design, this is a win.

Couple random Cyborg doodles I did. I have books filled with stories I've written and chars I designed if I ever get the chance to work on Vic lol

20200918_084037.jpg20200918_084602.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    As a shout out to the Teen Titans cartoon I think it would be cool if hes from Jump City
    Would like to see Jump City being integrated into the comics. Also would like to see the characters from the cartoons such as Red X, Fixit, Mumbo Jumbo and Control Freak being integrated as well.

Incredible Member

Couple random Cyborg doodles I did. I have books filled with stories I've written and chars I designed if I ever get the chance to work on Vic lol

20200918_084037.jpg20200918_084602.jpg
    I like the designs especially the black parts of the body. I don't know if you meant for them to be metal, but I like the idea of Cyborg having Synthetic Fibers as well as metal and organic skin

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    I like the designs especially the black parts of the body. I don't know if you meant for them to be metal, but I like the idea of Cyborg having Synthetic Fibers as well as metal and organic skin
    I was just playing around with dif elements from previous designs. I had DCYou in mind for that. I want a Cyborg that actually shows skin again at this point lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan2013 View Post
    Would like to see Jump City being integrated into the comics. Also would like to see the characters from the cartoons such as Red X, Fixit, Mumbo Jumbo and Control Freak being integrated as well.
    Red X is def the one I would love to see most. Surprised it hasn't happened. I have ideas on how I'd incorporate Jump City if DC won't let Cyborg have it as his new home... Just by introducing a supporting character from there. There's more to it than that, but it's one of those things that's fun to think about.

Incredible Member

I was just playing around with dif elements from previous designs. I had DCYou in mind for that. I want a Cyborg that actually shows skin again at this point lol.

Red X is def the one I would love to see most. Surprised it hasn't happened. I have ideas on how I'd incorporate Jump City if DC won't let Cyborg have it as his new home... Just by introducing a supporting character from there. There's more to it than that, but it's one of those things that's fun to think about.
    Victor probably shouldn't have Red X as he is tied to the robin, both in being him and probably someone who knows about him, but he should definitely have HIVE and it's students. You could introduce Jinx back in as a love interest or an antagonist, gizmo as an arch-nemesis.

Incredible Member

I'm not the biggest Cyborg fan, but I l think that's because I never saw him do anything too interesting. I did enjoy him in the TT anime series (not GO). Here is a picture by Gabriel Picolo

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    I'm not the biggest Cyborg fan, but I l think that's because I never saw him do anything too interesting. I did enjoy him in the TT anime series (not GO). Here is a picture by Gabriel Picolo
    Teen Titans the OG animated series remains one of if not the best iteration of the character imo; Doom Patrol is a pretty compelling take on the character as well. I think David F. Walker (despite editorial interference) was doing something really interesting with Vic and I really wish we could've seen him vision fully realized like Priest and Lobdell got to do with Deathstroke and Red Hood respectively.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."