Default Maturin vs Galactus

Maturin vs Galactus

Interesting. I certainly didn't see this coming. Nice one.

That said, does Maturin have any energy powers, or is he just huge? What's stopping Galactus from just building an energy converter atop Maturin's shell and drinking him down like turtle soup?

Maturin's power are very vague and hard to quantify. Galactus wins just based on on panel feats.

Honestly Galactus probably just makes sure the dude throws up every so often. He's basically the cure for his Hunger.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    That said, does Maturin have any energy powers, or is he just huge? What's stopping Galactus from just building an energy converter atop Maturin's shell and drinking him down like turtle soup?
    IIRC the Big Bang or event that created the It universe was revealed to be the act of Maturin "puking" and he brushed off Bill telling him Pennywise killed his brother because he saw life and death as a cycle of recycling energy. He's on paper like a benign version of what Galactus and Thor are going to be fighting currently.

But the way he was, Maturin probably wouldn't care what Galactus did to him one way or another.