Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Poor Bling!. I hope she either ends up in Cable's title or rotates in to New Mutants or X-Men.

Husk I've long given up hope for.

The art is really terrible and the timing of these two's additions was poorly thought out. Really seems like a poor showing from everyone involved in this book and I was SO excited to see Bryan Hill on an X-Book.

Characters keep saying they don't like Krakoa or that things are wrong there, but we have never once seen WHY they are saying it. That's the biggest flaw of this series and why I'm not mad to see it go. Instead its just been about spotlighting Psylock and how amazing she is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Characters keep saying they don't like Krakoa or that things are wrong there, but we have never once seen WHY they are saying it. That's the biggest flaw of this series and why I'm not mad to see it go. Instead its just been about spotlighting Psylock and how amazing she is.
    I definitely agree; I kinda think, though, that's the fault of editorial though. Like, this was supposed to be a longer series, right? Perhaps the second arc was going to touch upon that specific 'why'? Which...honestly, yeah, probably works as a detriment to the narrative...especially since it's being cancelled...

Aw now I made myself sad...

They could keep this going at least a year by decompressing the story even more and ctrl+c ctrl+v-ing entire pages of art.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    As someone who wanted to see Psylocke and how amazing she is, I don't like this series. Makes me feel like I have to defend Kwannon. So glad it's dead. Psylocke, Cable have new series. And there's a rumor about an X23 book, so maybe it's for the best?

Astonishing Member

Wait a minute wasn't FA 5 originally solitstions for the 15th ? Do you think 6 will be moved up form 29 to 22th as well ? Was is rushed out to end FA before xmen 5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    I definitely agree; I kinda think, though, that's the fault of editorial though. Like, this was supposed to be a longer series, right? Perhaps the second arc was going to touch upon that specific 'why'? Which...honestly, yeah, probably works as a detriment to the narrative...especially since it's being cancelled...

Aw now I made myself sad...
    The writer got too bogged down with other assignments how is that the fault of the editors?
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    The writer got too bogged down with other assignments how is that the fault of the editors?
    Yep.

I doubt that editorial was fully aware of that the writer was going to take an unscheduled break from the title, and just said "Sounds Perfectly Reasonable..."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Yep.

I doubt that editorial was fully aware of that the writer was going to take an unscheduled break from the title, and just said "Sounds Perfectly Reasonable..."
    Perhaps they should have been though, or at least clarify that they'd expected him for a longer-term project and, if he wasn't sure, then he wouldn't get the job.

Maybe the writer saw the art on his book, the art on the other books, and said "nope, if that's what I get here, I'm going to stick to Titans"
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    This whole book looks like a set up to me. The one male of color writing an X-book got the worst cast, the worst artist and the book with the least connection to the jumping off of Krakoa. But i can be extra sometimes. "Let's center a book around Kwannon and her past instead of actually you know have her dealing with threats to krakoa or life in krakoa being back in her body and having to adjust."
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This whole book looks like a set up to me. The one male of color writing an X-book got the worst cast, the worst artist and the book with the least connection to the jumping off of Krakoa. But i can be extra sometimes. "Let's center a book around Kwannon and her past instead of actually you know have her dealing with threats to krakoa or life in krakoa being back in her body and having to adjust."
    Unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised too, especially if it was a theme that the rest of the X-writers didn't really want to think about.

I've been enjoying this series. I think it has really helped re-establish Kwannon as a character. But I fear that the pending delay for this book will kill its momentum. It and the other X-books are setting a high bar and I hope this one doesn't get left behind.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I've been enjoying this series. I think it has really helped re-establish Kwannon as a character. But I fear that the pending delay for this book will kill its momentum. It and the other X-books are setting a high bar and I hope this one doesn't get left behind.
    Ah man, you didn't hear? It's officially cancelled now. Whatever plot-threads are left hanging are just getting absorbed into the upcoming 'Hellions' book.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Ah man, you didn't hear? It's officially cancelled now. Whatever plot-threads are left hanging are just getting absorbed into the upcoming 'Hellions' book.
    Or finished its run. I really wish marvel was clear with what is and isnt a mini series