Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    These stories get worse and worse.
    Indeed. I also read Seanan McGuire's Twitter posted here, and whatever one might think of how she wrote Spider-Gwen/Ghost-Spider, she deserved a lot better than to be treated like that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Who are Gwen’s current cast on 616?

Just Peter Parker (who happens to be one of her lecturers) and the university dean. There was a girl called Benji, but she turned out to be working for Jackal and he disposed of her.

So basically, she'll need an entirely new supporting cast if she's staying on 616.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

I guess Gwen has to figure out where to live first.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Who are Gwen’s current cast on 616?
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Just Peter Parker (who happens to be one of her lecturers) and the university dean. There was a girl called Benji, but she turned out to be working for Jackal and he disposed of her.

So basically, she'll need an entirely new supporting cast if she's staying on 616.
    I guess there's Miles too but they haven't interacted in forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I guess Gwen has to figure out where to live first.
    Yeah, mentioned that a few pages back.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5013279
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess there's Miles too but they haven't interacted in forever.
    Considering he was on tge cover of the first issue. I wonder if there plans to use him that McGuire never got to.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Considering he was on tge cover of the first issue. I wonder if there plans to use him that McGuire never got to.
    He was wearing a very Into the Spider-Verse-esque look so I think they may have been banking on that from a marketing standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Seems likely that he, and the Champions, might have been in the next arc, which would've been Outlawed related.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This was the house I was waiting to see the most! It's quite weird that Spider-Gwen became Madame Web. Does this mean she's blind too? That's sad, really. Truth be told, the spiders and a "web of espionage" is a good match.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    This was the house I was waiting to see the most! It's quite weird that Spider-Gwen became Madame Web. Does this mean she's blind too? That's sad, really. Truth be told, the spiders and a "web of espionage" is a good match.
    Same here, and that is an interesting design.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Oh hey, they got Laura Bailey back for this. Cool .

I always enjoy seeing different versions of characters and greatly of Gwen. It's one of the reasons 'Gwen Stacy' has my interest over other characters when new Earths are shown/being created per multiverses due to how some characters are "copy and paste" all the time when it comes to 'Gwen Stacy' I find looking over the different versions Gwen has had a wider variety and changes and thus from a story and imagination flexing I don't know how each Gwen might be and I like that. I love seeing imaginations at work and variety per Multiverses with me unable to know 100% how a character might be.

Since 2014 Spider-Gwen debut many Gwen versions has shifted towards Spider powered vs tragic death in the created Multiverse and I prefer that as I prefer character different inspirations, empowerment, and variety. This one has ALOT of interesting differences just from both design and the little info and background given to us. In my mind tons of possibilities to her powers and backstory and maybe even what we don't see.

Love the outfit made for this world and Gwen version. The webbing outfit actually looks great and fits not just a Spider power superhero but since Gwen is a Master Weaver and Madame Web possible not only does she shot/create webbing far better then others indicated by her outfit but maybe she has a hidden spider bottom being a master weaver and also those webs have a different quality to them then what we seen capable from other Spider heroes. In the Spider-Gwen/Ghost-Spider comics Gwen used her symbiote powers to send out tons of small spiders to search out and send back to her information and maybe in this game Gwen connected webs does the same with info. A worlds wide webs of info that she sees.

My mind seeing story possibilities seeing that bridge and based on comics past that maybe this Gwen had a bridge incident but instead of death she went blind or paralyzation. Learning that Peter was Spider also from that 'Bridge incident' based on the 'What If' tale (that was brought up recently and now has me wonder what the writer had planed for series ideas from it) Gwen in time not only accepted but began much like Barbra as Oracle running a network for Peter and soon his Amazing friends.
    When a Spider-Island event happened Gwen was effected making her no longer parallelized but transformed her into a spider moreso then most others when a cure was attained Gwen's mind was freed but her body remained mostly Spider. Peter being Peter blamed himself and that he cursed her but Gwen flips it to be blessings in disguise that she became more powerful in new powers to save others even if her body has been transformed so much.
    A rough ideas popping in my head and not smoothed out but something along that lines.

In the background the Brooklyn Bridge, the Daily Bugle but sign damaged with Bug standing, and Miles spray paint art maybe.

Always glad to see Spider-Gwen show up in more mediums, but I'm not a big fan of this look. Too much web. That worked for Silk, but it doesn't work nearly as well for her. Just my opinion.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.