Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess there's Miles too but they haven't interacted in forever.
    As far as I know, their last interaction was in Spider-Geddon, which is before both Miles' current comic and the whole "Ghost-Spider" rename.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    As far as I know, their last interaction was in Spider-Geddon, which is before both Miles' current comic and the whole "Ghost-Spider" rename.
    So the upcoming Order of the Web is the first time a lot of these characters have seen each other in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    So the upcoming Order of the Web is the first time a lot of these characters have seen each other in awhile.
    Is this suppose to be a new spiderverse Event or does this tie into sins rising?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    Is this suppose to be a new spiderverse Event or does this tie into sins rising?
    It's a tie-in to Sins Rising called the Sins of Norman Osborn/Sins Past.

Astonishing Member

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...int-after-all/

for those that are following ghost spider, the digital issues are coming to print after all which is great, I like Seanan McGuire i follow her on twitter and she post cute pics of her cats, I would like to support this series even if Im not interested in spider-gwen that much, maybe I should track down the back issues, to give my support especially after what was revealed with spider-gwen creators.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I think this is the first Spider-Family event where Miles participates that strictly takes place in 616 since he moved in, isn't it? Practically only Kaine and Ben are missing to involve every spider person living in 616.

I find it odd that Gwen participated in a 616 exclusive event before Miles did. Every event related to Spider-Man were he has participated involved the multiverse.

Yeah, why was Miles excluded from Clone Conspiracy anyway? The only books involved were ASM, Silk, and Prowler. Each one had a Spider-Woman as a guest star (Gwen in ASM, Mattie in Silk, and Julia in Prowler) but Jessica and Miles were left out despite both having their own books.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, why was Miles excluded from Clone Conspiracy anyway? The only books involved were ASM, Silk, and Prowler. Each one had a Spider-Woman as a guest star (Gwen in ASM, Mattie in Silk, and Julia in Prowler) but Jessica and Miles were left out despite both having their own books.
    Their writers couldn't think of any way to involve them? Bendis' run was winding down by then too.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Clone Conspiracy was a Peter-centric Spider-Man event, with the villain specifically "reanimating"/cloning everyone he knew from Peter's life that had died on his watch. Granted, he was offering his "reanimations" to anyone that would pay, in order to buy their support and use them to spread his influence, but his plan was centered overall on making up for Peter's losses and failures, so there'd be no real reason for Miles or Jessica to get involved.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Yet, Spider-Gwen was part of the event, despite her having less sense than Miles to be.

Yeah, I get they tried to do some parallel with the clone Gwen, but it fell since, well, Spider-Gwen is very different from normal Gwen and her relationship with Peter also doesn't parallel that of og Gwen and Peter. You can remove Spider-Gwen from Clone Conspiracy and nothing of value would be lost.

For that matter, thematically, adding Miles to the event could have added more since it shows how much the Spider-Man mantle has expanded and shows grow on Peter.

Alas, what's done it's done, and it's legit cool that they're finally doing a event solely focused on the 616 Spider-Family.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    It's a tie-in to Sins Rising called the Sins of Norman Osborn/Sins Past.
    I see thanks for the info

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Yet, Spider-Gwen was part of the event, despite her having less sense than Miles to be.

Yeah, I get they tried to do some parallel with the clone Gwen, but it fell since, well, Spider-Gwen is very different from normal Gwen and her relationship with Peter also doesn't parallel that of og Gwen and Peter. You can remove Spider-Gwen from Clone Conspiracy and nothing of value would be lost.

For that matter, thematically, adding Miles to the event could have added more since it shows how much the Spider-Man mantle has expanded and shows grow on Peter.

Alas, what's done it's done, and it's legit cool that they're finally doing a event solely focused on the 616 Spider-Family.
    Good points there, I'll admit. And considering that Kaine was unofficially inducted into the Web Warriors by Spider-Gwen and the Master Weaver, it would have been a good opportunity for Anya to show up as well. The new Jackal could have tried to tempt her to his side by offering her "reanimated" versions of her parents (and Rikki "Nomad" Barnes), just like he tried with Peter by offering him a "reanimated" Uncle Ben. Plus, if Miles were to get involved, depending on the timeline for the buildup to Clone Conspiracy . . . maybe that could be how his Uncle Aaron came back.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    They've gotta make the "Spider-Family" a thing somehow .

Gwen really seems like she doesn't want to be there .