Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
THis is going to sound like a dumb question.

I have seen Spider Gwen showing up all over the place. Does she have her own series that I can read to get in on her? I saw int he post above me that it was cancelled. What was so maybe I can find what was out and read it? Thanks for the help.
Originally titled Spider-Gwen, you can start with the collection of her first 12 issues by Jason Latour and Robbi Rodriguez, Spider-Gwen Vol. 1 or Spider-Verse: Spider-Gwen Vol. 1. Her story then continues in the crossover with Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) and Silk (Cindy Moon) titled Spider-Women, which the writers of all three titles collaborated on, and it leads to interesting consequences going forward for her. There's another crossover with Spider-Man/Miles Morales called "Sitting in a Tree," and she also appears in The Clone Conspiracy saga published around the same time. There are three hardback volume collections in total that encompass the first 29 issues of her overall run, and after that there are two more paperback volumes titled Gwenom (as she bonds with her universe's version of the Venom symbiote) and The Life of Gwen Stacy that wrap up Latour and Rodriguez's story with her. Following that, we have novelist Seanan McGuire, whose novels have dealt with superheroes before, albeit in a more deconstructionist context, taking on Spider-Gwen, renamed --- and relaunched as --- Ghost-Spider by the end of McGuire's first 10-issue run in tandem with Marvel Rising's depiction of her.