Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Art by Otto Schmidt
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post

Art by Otto Schmidt
    Looking good Clint .

So, finally got to play the Beta of Squareenixes Avengers game.
    Not only is Clint shown on the team photography that Khamala finds while looking through their belongings there is also a door on the abandoned Hellicarrier that serves as the HUB during the main campaign which means he too had a room there like everyone else on the main roster.
    I mean we already know he'll have his DLC campaign but I'm curious what the story reasons for his absence in the first place are going to be.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

So, finally got to play the Beta of Squareenixes Avengers game.
    Not only is Clint shown on the team photography that Khamala finds while looking through their belongings there is also a door on the abandoned Hellicarrier that serves as the HUB during the main campaign which means he too had a room there like everyone else on the main roster.
    I mean we already know he'll have his DLC campaign but I'm curious what the story reasons for his absence in the first place are going to be.
    Fighting tracksuit dracula's ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Fighting tracksuit dracula's ?
    I have some serious doubts

My Twitter

Nothing in the solicits for November for our Boy Clint unless I overlooked something.
    Guess we are in for a dry spell unless he features in Black Widow #3 as a wedding guest or whatever.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Classic Busiek Hawkeye!

So good. That is Hawkeye! Not the loser bum that was in Freefall that didn't take a dying kid to the hospital because the kid had warrants.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    So good. That is Hawkeye! Not the loser bum that was in Freefall that didn't take a dying kid to the hospital because the kid had warrants.
    Agreed. Kurt Busiek's Hawkeye is an all-time favorite...

Kate has been revealed to join the Avengers game and her storyline is intertwined with Clint's if the Trailer is anything to go by.

My Twitter

Kate has been revealed to join the Avengers game and her storyline is intertwined with Clint's if the Trailer is anything to go by.

So...we potentially play Kate before we play Clint? Checks out.

Clint's VA sounds really dry but it's hard to judge quality from a single line.

So...we potentially play Kate before we play Clint? Checks out.

Clint's VA sounds really dry but it's hard to judge quality from a single line.
    Yeah I thought the same thing, about the VA I mean.
    Apparently he is known for Grey's anatomy which to me means about as much as "he is known for writing big bang theory fan fiction". xD

My Twitter

Yeah I thought the same thing, about the VA I mean.
    Apparently he is known for Grey's anatomy which to me means about as much as "he is known for writing big bang theory fan fiction". xD
    They got some TV guy? Not necessarily a bad thing, but he doesn't sound amazing so far (even compared to Burch as Kate).

I really wish we could move past the Kate as the "mature" one characterization. She's as reckless as he is.

I find it hilarious how Clint gets announced first but then Kate hijacks the announcement as the first additional playable character .

They got some TV guy? Not necessarily a bad thing, but he doesn't sound amazing so far (even compared to Burch as Kate).

I really wish we could move past the Kate as the "mature" one characterization. She's as reckless as he is.

I find it hilarious how Clint gets announced first but then Kate hijacks the announcement as the first additional playable character .
    Honestly from what we have seen so far from this game Clint doesn't really come off as all that chaotic. From the trailers that is since as a non deluxe edition buyer I still haven't gotten my hands on it to see whether he gets any kind of name drops or the like in the campaign beyond having a room on the chimaira and being on the old group pic.

My Twitter

Mighty Member

So, based on Hawkeye Freefall #n 6 I'm guessing Clint has his original costume back? Was real happy to see it that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    So, based on Hawkeye Freefall #n 6 I'm guessing Clint has his original costume back? Was real happy to see it that issue.
    It really depends on who will pick it up next and what they'll do with him.
    It's not the first time he brought it back as a on/off.

In today's Black Widow #1 spoilers:
    which I assume is set after Freefall #6 he wears his usual tactical gear.
    end of spoilers

My Twitter