Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
I had a thought about that line of internal monologue where Clint goes, "My girlfriend thinks she's better than me because she's the Night Nurse and she helps people, while I run around shooting them with arrows. In her defense, she is better than me, but that's not the point."

Compare it to the speech Bobbi gave Dominic Fortune after their breakup: "Clint's too good a man for what we have to do in this kind of life."

Both of them are superheroes who chose that life and all that it entails in order to keep the world safe (and, okay, also because they wanted adventure), but they still think that their significant others (or ex-significant others) are better than they are because they engage in less violence.

I wonder how this fighting vs. healing tension will play out in his new relationship. Clint has always dated women who were at least a little bit more ruthless than he is. What will it be like for him with the shoe on the other foot?
Great catch. It also reminded me of the things Nat keeps on saying about him which reinforces your point.